hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

View Poll Results: What conspiracies do you believe in?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • None. Like alternative medicine and alternative fact, a conspiracy theory that is true is contradiction in terms.

    3 5.56%
  • JEWS DID 9/11! JEWS DID 9/11! JEWS DID 9/11! JEWS DID 9/11! JEWS DID 9/11! JEWS DID 9/11!

    5 9.26%
  • None. I believe everything the establishment tells me to believe ~{}~BBiswatchingmeet@midnight~{}~

    1 1.85%
  • I "believe" some because it is fun...but I don't really think they are true.

    2 3.70%
  • All conspiracy theories are clearly nonsense, except [PET THEORY], obviously.

    1 1.85%
  • Most conspiracy theories have some kernal of truth behind them.

    5 9.26%
  • Many conspiracy theories are based on, or wholly, truth.

    0 0%
  • I used to believe in the Lizard-Jew-Banker-Illuminati. Now some banks proved to be slightly manipulating LIBOR - I was right!

    2 3.70%
  • All the [Left/Right] wing theories are true, all the [Right/Left] wing theories are false, obviously.

    2 3.70%
  • Conspiracy theories are an opiate to the masses, introduced as a safety valve for dissent and to discredit the truth by our true Alien Overlords.

    0 0%
  • My favourite Conspiracy Theory is Christianity, though Islam has a better ending.

    3 5.56%
  • SEND IN THE TROOPS AND SHUT FHC DOWN BEFORE THE TRUTH IS REVEALED

    2 3.70%
  • None. I keep an open mind but apply rational skepticism and they rarely hold up.

    13 24.07%
  • I believe that all my failures in life are due to an invisible cabal keeping me down.

    4 7.41%
  • War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is knowledge

    11 20.37%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 126

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

  1. #101
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,813
    Also, since this is a useless thread anyways:

    Does anyone else feel like being a criminal would be the best job ever, if it wasnt far the whole going to jail if you get caught part at the end?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  2. #102
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,681
    it was all the jews

    theyre crafty

  3. #103
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    25,811
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Also, since this is a useless thread anyways:

    Does anyone else feel like being a criminal would be the best job ever, if it wasnt far the whole going to jail if you get caught part at the end?
    Stick to telling people how to cook food and then throw it away son.

  4. #104
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,681
    classic w0lf post

  5. #105
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Location
    florida hick land
    Posts
    5,502
    Dead serious: if you want to be a criminal and not get caught steal motorcycles and bicycles. The police never look for them and they're easy to disassemble and sell for parts. I know, having been on the receiving end of this many times.

  6. #106
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,681
    youll be the head of a massive crime syndicate in no time

  7. #107
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    15,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Dead serious: if you want to be a criminal and not get caught steal motorcycles and bicycles. The police never look for them and they're easy to disassemble and sell for parts. I know, having been on the receiving end of this many times.
    Dude you shouldnt receive stolen goods, much less admit to it on a forum. FBI called.

  8. #108
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    15,780
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Also, since this is a useless thread anyways:

    Does anyone else feel like being a criminal would be the best job ever, if it wasnt far the whole going to jail if you get caught part at the end?
    In between covering up my friend's rapes and my job as a stew-meat-remover yeah

  9. #109
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Also, since this is a useless thread anyways:

    Does anyone else feel like being a criminal would be the best job ever, if it wasnt far the whole going to jail if you get caught part at the end?
    In between covering up my friend's rapes and my job as a stew-meat-remover yeah
    I sort of feel with the people voting for Trump now.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  10. #110
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    8,515
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Also, since this is a useless thread anyways:

    Does anyone else feel like being a criminal would be the best job ever, if it wasnt far the whole going to jail if you get caught part at the end?
    Are you technically a criminal if you're never caught?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  11. #111
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    4,911
    I believe FHC is a quality forum.

  12. #112

    Join Date
    June 6, 2011
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    I believe FHC is a quality forum.
    Flat-earther spotted.
    “The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”
    ― Werner Heisenberg

  13. #113
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Cullnean doesn't actually vape. He's really a steam powered automaton.
    not even reading further, this is my favourite one.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  14. #114
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Location
    florida hick land
    Posts
    5,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Dead serious: if you want to be a criminal and not get caught steal motorcycles and bicycles. The police never look for them and they're easy to disassemble and sell for parts. I know, having been on the receiving end of this many times.
    Dude you shouldnt receive stolen goods, much less admit to it on a forum. FBI called.
    Lol

    but seriously the feeling of helplessness and rage when I woke up and my bike was gone sucked

    and when those disadvantaged youths broke the lock on my bike and took it off campus

    and when those poor danes jacked my bike from the train station

    similar to the feeling I have when posting on FHC

  15. #115
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Dead serious: if you want to be a criminal and not get caught steal motorcycles and bicycles. The police never look for them and they're easy to disassemble and sell for parts. I know, having been on the receiving end of this many times.
    Dude you shouldnt receive stolen goods, much less admit to it on a forum. FBI called.
    Lol

    but seriously the feeling of helplessness and rage when I woke up and my bike was gone sucked

    and when those disadvantaged youths broke the lock on my bike and took it off campus

    and when those poor danes jacked my bike from the train station

    similar to the feeling I have when posting on FHC
    Place an electrical current into the lock. Preferably something with a stack of amps. They won't do it again.
    meh

  16. #116
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Location
    florida hick land
    Posts
    5,502

  17. #117
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Dead serious: if you want to be a criminal and not get caught steal motorcycles and bicycles. The police never look for them and they're easy to disassemble and sell for parts. I know, having been on the receiving end of this many times.
    Dude you shouldnt receive stolen goods, much less admit to it on a forum. FBI called.
    Lol

    but seriously the feeling of helplessness and rage when I woke up and my bike was gone sucked

    and when those disadvantaged youths broke the lock on my bike and took it off campus

    and when those poor danes jacked my bike from the train station

    similar to the feeling I have when posting on FHC
    Place an electrical current into the lock. Preferably something with a stack of amps. They won't do it again.
    Nah, fill the frame with plastic explosive and a remote detonator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  18. #118
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Dead serious: if you want to be a criminal and not get caught steal motorcycles and bicycles. The police never look for them and they're easy to disassemble and sell for parts. I know, having been on the receiving end of this many times.
    Dude you shouldnt receive stolen goods, much less admit to it on a forum. FBI called.
    Lol

    but seriously the feeling of helplessness and rage when I woke up and my bike was gone sucked

    and when those disadvantaged youths broke the lock on my bike and took it off campus

    and when those poor danes jacked my bike from the train station

    similar to the feeling I have when posting on FHC
    Place an electrical current into the lock. Preferably something with a stack of amps. They won't do it again.
    Nah, fill the frame with plastic explosive and a remote detonator.
    Nah, put a GPS beacon on the bike and have a predator circling overhead
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  19. #119
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    8,441
    I was looking at doing exactly that (minus the Predator, for now) with one of these although I was a bit miffed to remember that we just shut down pretty much all of our 2G network last December, so I'll be stuck paying an extra 20 Freedoms for the privilege.

    Regarding criminality, become Gerald Blanchard (but obviously, don't get caught)
    Last edited by Sparq; February 16 2017 at 09:08:43 PM.

  20. #120
    Donor cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,128
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Cullnean doesn't actually vape. He's really a steam powered automaton.
    not even reading further, this is my favourite one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •