hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [Thursday] Gaythread

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Going under for surgery today. If I die, no one gets my stuff and I will haunt all of you.

At least, I would haunt you if I knew what you looked like.
    You mean I can't have your collection of semen-covered toys and DVDs aimed at pre-teen girls? What a shame...

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I go to this self esteem group thing once a week to get angry at old stupid people as they waffle on about how they dont like the internet as it causes bad drivers and what not, kinda like they do in Fight Club. anyway, my cover may have been blown when this snippit was brought up and i burst out laughing

"Take a 2 minute self-appreciation break

this is a very simple and fun habit. And if you spend just two minutes on it every day for a month then it can make a huge difference

here's what you do: [PTO]
    "

Am i the only one who reads that as "have a wank"? I was at the meeting... Well, cheered me up any way
    I don't understand why you would need to go to a self esteem group?

or is it really just to laugh at old people?

im so confused.

Chemical
    Warfare

Work is a bit like the battle of Ypres today. And I am the Germans.
    Last edited by Elriche Oshego; February 16 2017 at 04:06:39 PM.

Smuggo
    a lot of things about duck make sense now

Smuggo
    Im also an ad hoc social worker. Doing a job for an old man today and when trying to find some shit i needed he broke down in tears and told me how his wife had been paralyzed a year ago from the neck down. Pretty harrowing story scenes. I kinda had to nod and offer encouraging murmers and any help and advice i could give, for about half an hour.

Didnt even charge him any extra for the service.
    Yeah when my wife used to go round visiting old folks to fit their glasses they would do stuff like that.

Just tell him to smother her with a pillow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    I go to this self esteem group thing once a week to get angry at old stupid people as they waffle on about how they dont like the internet as it causes bad drivers and what not, kinda like they do in Fight Club. anyway, my cover may have been blown when this snippit was brought up and i burst out laughing

"Take a 2 minute self-appreciation break

this is a very simple and fun habit. And if you spend just two minutes on it every day for a month then it can make a huge difference

here's what you do: [PTO]
    "

Am i the only one who reads that as "have a wank"? I was at the meeting... Well, cheered me up any way
    I don't understand why you would need to go to a self esteem group?

or is it really just to laugh at old people?

im so confused.
    ive struggled with anxiety and depression most of the last decade. I was signed up as part of some other thing i go to and figured fuck it it cant do any harm. Its pretty horrible at times but nice to get out of comfort zone. there is one person who waffles on all the fucking time though about bollocks. Im far far to polite to call her out on it though so i vent here. I dont really just go to laugh at people who are struggling
    ah, well yeah the forum helps

hope ur feeling ok.

must be good to listen to the woman chat bollocks sometime because it puts into perspective how not-too-fucked-up you are.

Qualified for 3 GED tests, passed all three with high scores, last one came in today with 2 points shy of college credit.

6000 posts, 1 bar in rep.

Fuck your GED you suck at FHC

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!

Top bants
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Just be happy it's not another Sulz OP
    Well, the weekend is coming which means market time! Hold on to your butts.

Freddy I didn't know you where into DnB!
    Hugely into it since forever. And after a manymanyears long depression etc. phase, I am kind of having a second spring right now, going out again and totally relishing it.

Give me a few beers to loosen up and a n1 dancefloor and I am a really happy man

Having bestest times right now going out on my own, just for the music.

Contemplating if I do it again tonight already because weekly dnb night at viennas mainstay club, or maybe taking things a bit slower.
    Last edited by FatFreddy; February 16 2017 at 07:05:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

for me, ive not really had any major issues. I had loving parents and a stable upbringing where i was well provisioned for. Went to a good school, had loads of friends, was popular, smart and so on. Everything was rosy. Then BOOM everything changed. Kinda dont have any real reason or excuse or trigger moment for any of it. So sometimes when seeing people with actual proper issues it brings on a bit of self loathing in me as im not really in that bad a situation at all but still dont really like myself.

there you go though, life's a funny old game.
    in a disturbing twist, I am Duckslayer.

the perspective thing is actually interesting, as i see a lot of fucked up people who have had some serious shit happen to them. Kinda makes sense its gonna affect them. for me, ive not really had any major issues. I had loving parents and a stable upbringing where i was well provisioned for. Went to a good school, had loads of friends, was popular, smart and so on. Everything was rosy. Then BOOM everything changed. Kinda dont have any real reason or excuse or trigger moment for any of it. So sometimes when seeing people with actual proper issues it brings on a bit of self loathing in me as im not really in that bad a situation at all but still dont really like myself.

there you go though, life's a funny old game.
    It's really unhealthy and unfair to yourself to assume the "other people have/had it much worse, so my issues are unimportant in comparison" stance.

Take care of yourself m8.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

I had this out with an old flatmate. She was saying about how some guy she liked had it so hard you know and I kind of went off on one saying that everyone has had some shit growing up and that it shouldn't be used to hold someone on a pedestal or think any worse of them either. It's about who they are now not what happened to them then

I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Today was a good day!
    Driving school instructor wasn't all grumpy like the first lesson, Im not sure if he have had his coffe this time or something but he was being really helpful.
    Might actually be able to get the drivers license this year even? woot woot