hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 110

Thread: [Tuesday] If Crystalline Entity were Polish, would he be called Crystalline Polentity

  1. #81
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    10,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Oops.

    I usually berate people for not closely reading posts. I must admit I only skimmed the F18 post and didn't realize it was Pink Floyd. Though it just looked like a massive wall of text on the phone.

    That said I stand by what I said.

    Just because you say it was banter doesn't magically make being abusive (for a lack of a better word) all of the sudden okay.

    Tapapapatalk
    "Those Who Can, Do; Those Who Can't, Teach."

    coincidentally the poster of this is time travel joe

    http://www.teachers.net/gazette/JUL0...ective_wisdom/
    Weren't u in the army mate? Glass houses and all that...
    Careful m8 he kills strangers for money

  2. #82

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    5,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Oops.

    I usually berate people for not closely reading posts. I must admit I only skimmed the F18 post and didn't realize it was Pink Floyd. Though it just looked like a massive wall of text on the phone.

    That said I stand by what I said.

    Just because you say it was banter doesn't magically make being abusive (for a lack of a better word) all of the sudden okay.

    Tapapapatalk
    "Those Who Can, Do; Those Who Can't, Teach."

    coincidentally the poster of this is time travel joe

    http://www.teachers.net/gazette/JUL0...ective_wisdom/
    Weren't u in the army mate? Glass houses and all that...
    Careful m8 he kills strangers for money
    So does the US government, but we laugh at them.

  3. #83
    Donor cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Oops.

    I usually berate people for not closely reading posts. I must admit I only skimmed the F18 post and didn't realize it was Pink Floyd. Though it just looked like a massive wall of text on the phone.

    That said I stand by what I said.

    Just because you say it was banter doesn't magically make being abusive (for a lack of a better word) all of the sudden okay.

    Tapapapatalk
    "Those Who Can, Do; Those Who Can't, Teach."

    coincidentally the poster of this is time travel joe

    http://www.teachers.net/gazette/JUL0...ective_wisdom/
    Weren't u in the army mate? Glass houses and all that...
    Careful m8 he kills strangers for money
    nope thats a perk,
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  4. #84
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    10,197
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Oops.

    I usually berate people for not closely reading posts. I must admit I only skimmed the F18 post and didn't realize it was Pink Floyd. Though it just looked like a massive wall of text on the phone.

    That said I stand by what I said.

    Just because you say it was banter doesn't magically make being abusive (for a lack of a better word) all of the sudden okay.

    Tapapapatalk
    "Those Who Can, Do; Those Who Can't, Teach."

    coincidentally the poster of this is time travel joe

    http://www.teachers.net/gazette/JUL0...ective_wisdom/
    Weren't u in the army mate? Glass houses and all that...
    Careful m8 he kills strangers for money
    Id kill you for free bitch
    FYP

  5. #85
    Donor cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Oops.

    I usually berate people for not closely reading posts. I must admit I only skimmed the F18 post and didn't realize it was Pink Floyd. Though it just looked like a massive wall of text on the phone.

    That said I stand by what I said.

    Just because you say it was banter doesn't magically make being abusive (for a lack of a better word) all of the sudden okay.

    Tapapapatalk
    "Those Who Can, Do; Those Who Can't, Teach."

    coincidentally the poster of this is time travel joe

    http://www.teachers.net/gazette/JUL0...ective_wisdom/
    Weren't u in the army mate? Glass houses and all that...
    Careful m8 he kills strangers for money
    Id kill you for free bitch
    FYP
    not hard smugs isnt running anywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  6. #86
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    11,484
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Oops.

    I usually berate people for not closely reading posts. I must admit I only skimmed the F18 post and didn't realize it was Pink Floyd. Though it just looked like a massive wall of text on the phone.

    That said I stand by what I said.

    Just because you say it was banter doesn't magically make being abusive (for a lack of a better word) all of the sudden okay.

    Tapapapatalk
    "Those Who Can, Do; Those Who Can't, Teach."

    coincidentally the poster of this is time travel joe

    http://www.teachers.net/gazette/JUL0...ective_wisdom/
    No, Joe posted the perfect response:

    And those who can do neither spout clichés.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  7. #87
    Donor cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Oops.

    I usually berate people for not closely reading posts. I must admit I only skimmed the F18 post and didn't realize it was Pink Floyd. Though it just looked like a massive wall of text on the phone.

    That said I stand by what I said.

    Just because you say it was banter doesn't magically make being abusive (for a lack of a better word) all of the sudden okay.

    Tapapapatalk
    "Those Who Can, Do; Those Who Can't, Teach."

    coincidentally the poster of this is time travel joe

    http://www.teachers.net/gazette/JUL0...ective_wisdom/
    No, Joe posted the perfect response:

    And those who can do neither spout clichés.

    Tapapapatalk
    abloo
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  8. #88
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    19,704
    ... Did he just do what I think he did?
    *edit*
    Joe not culled obvs
    Last edited by Stoffl; February 14 2017 at 04:16:54 PM.

  9. #89
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    3,699
    whats this everyone mad in the day thread gf made fish pie last night and fucking nailed it, we had some wine and ice cream to follow and it was a lot heavier on my stomach than it initially felt. Should have had a cup of scald or something.

    Got into work on time but my phone is dead, it wont charge up after being left dead for a few days so my bet is the battery got below the voltage limit for it to not become a paper weight. Also got my car fully built in my summer car and made FOUR GRAND pumping silage for three houses. Excellent game

  10. #90
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,179
    So skiing today was fucking amazing. I'm probably going to die tomorrow but it was worth it.

      Spoiler:






    and yeah stoffl I'm fair bit slower than you. but otoh this was my third time skiing.



    #edit: best was when i fucked up and went on a slope that was far too difficult for me. managed to do it without killing myself and then just went weeeeeeeee on the rest of the routes.


    

  11. #91
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    5,850
    Shout out to missus lagman making a doog fish pie.

    Pie
    I
    E

    Piespiespies

  12. #92
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    19,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    ... Did he just do what I think he did?
    Absolute madman.

  13. #93
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    19,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    So skiing today was fucking amazing. I'm probably going to die tomorrow but it was worth it.

      Spoiler:






    and yeah stoffl I'm fair bit slower than you. but otoh this was my third time skiing.



    #edit: best was when i fucked up and went on a slope that was far too difficult for me. managed to do it without killing myself and then just went weeeeeeeee on the rest of the routes.
    Going fast is easy m8.
    Not crashing is the hard part.

    yesterday was my 4th ski day after a 13? Year hiatus. It's super easy with modern carving skiis. Shit turns so easily now. Short swings all the Way.

    Also fuck you that shot above cloud level is freaking amazing.
    We don't get anything above 2km in the east :/
    Last edited by Stoffl; February 14 2017 at 04:17:17 PM.

  14. #94
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    25,833
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Oops.

    I usually berate people for not closely reading posts. I must admit I only skimmed the F18 post and didn't realize it was Pink Floyd. Though it just looked like a massive wall of text on the phone.

    That said I stand by what I said.

    Just because you say it was banter doesn't magically make being abusive (for a lack of a better word) all of the sudden okay.

    Tapapapatalk
    "Those Who Can, Do; Those Who Can't, Teach."

    coincidentally the poster of this is time travel joe

    http://www.teachers.net/gazette/JUL0...ective_wisdom/
    Weren't u in the army mate? Glass houses and all that...
    Careful m8 he kills strangers for money
    Id kill you for free bitch
    FYP
    not hard smugs isnt running anywhere
    Got a car mate no need to run.

  15. #95
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    So skiing today was fucking amazing. I'm probably going to die tomorrow but it was worth it.

      Spoiler:






    and yeah stoffl I'm fair bit slower than you. but otoh this was my third time skiing.



    #edit: best was when i fucked up and went on a slope that was far too difficult for me. managed to do it without killing myself and then just went weeeeeeeee on the rest of the routes.
    Going fast is easy m8.
    Not crashing is the hard part.

    yesterday was my 4th ski day after a 13? Year hiatus. It's super easy with modern carving skiis. Shit turns so easily now. Short swings all the Way.

    Also fuck you that shot above cloud height is freaking amazing.
    We don't get anything above 2km in the east :/
    yeah i didnt really ski before even as a kid. i went to a one week ski trip in elementary school and that was that. last year i spent nye in a ski resort and actually went skiing. i fell in love with it. this year i went again and it was still great so i bought the gear and everything. 2nd time with this gear and now i can actually kinda semi use it.


    

  16. #96
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    19,704
    Where did you take those pictures m8?

  17. #97
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    7,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Singles Awareness Day.

    Yay.
    Singles Awareness Day - SAD
    Well, I've got 6 green bars now, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  18. #98
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Where did you take those pictures m8?
    Krvavec is the ski resort.

    The pics were taken at the top of Krvavec and Zvoh. 1850m and 1970m respectively. fog cleared at around 1300m which is just 150m under the lowest point of the ski place.


    

  19. #99
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Singles Awareness Day.

    Yay.
    Singles Awareness Day - SAD
    Well, I've got 6 green bars now, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.
    I've got a big bed that I sleep in with my gf and we cook and clean and play vidya together and cuddle and stuff it's pretty nice but no where near as nice as having that many green bars must be

  20. #100
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    19,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Where did you take those pictures m8?
    Krvavec is the ski resort.

    The pics were taken at the top of Krvavec and Zvoh. 1850m and 1970m respectively. fog cleared at around 1300m which is just 150m under the lowest point of the ski place.
    Ooooh that's fog, I see.


    Also 130€ for 5 day ski pass is n1
    Last edited by Stoffl; February 14 2017 at 04:38:21 PM.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •