hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump perversion Sweepstake

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Basically there is a real story here, based on intel gathered by a very credible British ex-spook that the CIA etc are taking seriously.

There is also a ludicrous side-show spun by 4chan no-one is taking seriously.

Some people are equating the two as the same thing incorrectly. Buzzfeed in particular posted a load of unverified but easily verifiable (as false?) bullshit and will now likely be burnt down when details get proven false.

The first story under discussion by CIA may or may not be true, but we don't know the details.
    Pretty sure BuzzFeed posted the real thing actually...
    They posted a dossier that's being circulated between politicos and media types which could well originate from the 4chan bullshit or some amalgum. I've not seen any evidence this is the same as the dossier the CIA gave to Trump (and the length is different so it probably isnt).

Buzzfeed at least gave full disclosure that the claims were unverified. They still shouldn't have added to the glut of bullshit journalism detracting from real news.

At least it raises awareness and discussion of 'fake news' that is designed to appeal to sharing on social media rather than reporting facts.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Basically there is a real story here, based on intel gathered by a very credible British ex-spook that the CIA etc are taking seriously.

There is also a ludicrous side-show spun by 4chan no-one is taking seriously.

Some people are equating the two as the same thing incorrectly. Buzzfeed in particular posted a load of unverified but easily verifiable (as false?) bullshit and will now likely be burnt down when details get proven false.

The first story under discussion by CIA may or may not be true, but we don't know the details.
    Pretty sure BuzzFeed posted the real thing actually...
    They posted a dossier that's being circulated between politicos and media types which could well originate from the 4chan bullshit or some amalgum. I've not seen any evidence this is the same as the dossier the CIA gave to Trump (and the length is different so it probably isnt).
    It's not meant to be the same dossier, and it's not the 4-chan thing either, see the links I posted.

The BuzzFeed story is an unverified document from an ex-British intelligence operative who was being employed to dig dirt on Trump (not clear if by a rival Republican or if it was the Democrats). He passed his findings on to various places, including John McCain. Several news outlets received it but did not publish as they couldn't verify it, until BuzzFeed decided to publish anyway.

Some of the findings are thought to be similar to findings in the CIA doc, but it is not the same thing. It's also not the same as the 4chan thing people are circulating, which appears to be a fake of this document with other things added that are not actually in the document that McCain received and that BuzzFeed published.

Ignore 4chan. It didn't originate there.

The documents are of different length because the one presented by Senator McCain to the FBI was cleaned up of spurious, unverified nonsense. Buzzfeed just saw CNN mention the documents leak and decided to grab some attention by publishing them.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    realtalk, the 4chan/pol thing is just there to obfuscate the McCain dossier.
    That's been made clear to me now. I jumped on it because they have a long history of successfully pulling off those kinds of stunts going way back to the time before /pol/ even existed. Like the time they got Oprah to read out some of their crap on the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    realtalk, the 4chan/pol thing is just there to obfuscate the McCain dossier.
    That's been made clear to me now. I jumped on it because they have a long history of successfully pulling off those kinds of stunts going way back to the time before /pol/ even existed. Like the time they got Oprah to read out some of their crap on the air.

Getting celebritwunts to endorse causes or warn about child abuse is easy though, as Chris Morris has aptly demonstrated throughout his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    will be revealed that he was a member of the church of scientology at some point (or still is) for sure. at this point it is basically inevitable.
    I walked pass one of their facilities yesterday evening here in CPH. I felt an urge to do something funny but resisted.

But this seems to be a +1/haterthread so... Gas Op, ban thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    He starts his transition into Debbie Trump.
    Debbie does White house.

Seeing how he was creeping on his daughter i wouldnt be surprised if some underage surprise buttsex comes to light.
    Last edited by Sacul; January 11 2017 at 08:51:07 PM.

Whatever Donald has done Im sure its nothing compared to the preversions our own publicly schooled parlimentary leaders get up to.

UK #1

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    He starts his transition into Debbie Trump.
    Debbie White house.

Seeing how he was creeping on his daughter i wouldnt be surprised if some underage surprise buttsex comes to light.
    Anyone else find it a bit odd that his daughter will be closer to him than his wife will be?
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    4chan thinking they are important.
    tbh they did manage to get coordinates for a couple of Russian airstrikes in Syria
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Anyone else find it a bit odd that his daughter will be closer to him than his wife will be?
    Aren't they about the same age?... so no, not really.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack