hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: [Wednesday] Thread: Nonce edition; watch out for nonces no seriously

  1. #1
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    3,256

    [Wednesday] Thread: Nonce edition; watch out for nonces no seriously

    gotta keep your eyes peeled friends it's still Tuesday for me but I made this thread so you dont have to. My wednesday should entail digging cables out of walls and setting up a media box out of an old laptop running mint MATE

  2. #2
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,754
    got randomly selected for a Employee satisfaction survey, 1.5 weeks before my last day here.


    oh boy am i going to shit on everything!
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  3. #3
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    18,694
    Godspeed Liare

  4. #4
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Godspeed Liare
    that was a most satisfying virtual dump, so many 1's, so many terrifying 1's.

    it propably wont have the expected effect, with me being a leaving employee and all, but it felt good.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    4,495
    Meeting with the National Crime AGency today. Usually fairly productive and interesting, but i have earache which is pissing me right off.

  6. #6
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    23,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    got randomly selected for a Employee satisfaction survey, 1.5 weeks before my last day here.


    oh boy am i going to shit on everything!
    Place I used to work at did exit interviews where you could tell them how shit it was.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    September 9, 2013
    Location
    WH Space
    Posts
    435
    This morning i think i saw the impossible happen, some ruskies managed to collapse our static with a devoter in 2 mins or so.
    The hole was even fresh.. like from my experience you need to to do 10-20 jumps to crash that Y790 static usually..
    C1 wormhole is not like the bigger c5 connections where you can roll 2 BS and a dread to insta collapse it.
    Im not sure if I missed some new tactic like yachts or what the hell happened.

  8. #8
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    23,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeway84 View Post
    This morning i think i saw the impossible happen, some ruskies managed to collapse our static with a devoter in 2 mins or so.
    The hole was even fresh.. like from my experience you need to to do 10-20 jumps to crash that Y790 static usually..
    C1 wormhole is not like the bigger c5 connections where you can roll 2 BS and a dread to insta collapse it.
    Im not sure if I missed some new tactic like yachts or what the hell happened.
    Eve forum is thataway------------->

  9. #9
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    8,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Meeting with the National Crime AGency today.
    they're onto you

  10. #10
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeway84 View Post
    This morning i think i saw the impossible happen, some ruskies managed to collapse our static with a devoter in 2 mins or so.
    The hole was even fresh.. like from my experience you need to to do 10-20 jumps to crash that Y790 static usually..
    C1 wormhole is not like the bigger c5 connections where you can roll 2 BS and a dread to insta collapse it.
    Im not sure if I missed some new tactic like yachts or what the hell happened.
    Does anyone have any idea what this duck is saying?
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  11. #11
    Donor F18's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Spring Yard Zone
    Posts
    3,411
    Eve is real

    Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
    RIP Xenosisreaper 04.11.2015

  12. #12
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    8,167
    Well it went over 40 as predicted. Tomorrow might be relatively cooler at a mere 30, but we'll see.

    Expectation is, tomorrow, the engineer we booked will come fix the primary AC in our house so I can stop sapping my own precious fluids to avoid a stroke.

    Otherwise, Friday is gonna be a real ball-sack smelter when it goes back up over 40 again.

  13. #13
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    18,694
    I wanna rep you for the ball-sack smelter but I can't

  14. #14
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    8,167
    and I don't want my balls reduced to raw, seeping flesh ingots on Friday

  15. #15
    Donor F18's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Spring Yard Zone
    Posts
    3,411
    Mine are now shrivelling at the thought. Plais stop.

    Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
    RIP Xenosisreaper 04.11.2015

  16. #16
    Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Basingstoke England
    Posts
    1,913
    Quote Originally Posted by F18 View Post
    Mine are now shrivelling at the thought. Plais stop.

    Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
    the less we talk about F18s drop tanks the better.



    Applied for a new job today so fingers crossed.

  17. #17
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    23,601
    The weird kid at work is driving me nuts.

    Asked him where his piece was, says he's still waiting to heard from someone he spoke to, I said "okay ring them because we need this now".

    5 mins later he still hasn't lifted his phone so I ask WTF he's doing, "oh I've just emailed them."

    Me: "no you need to ring them not email them"

    Him: "Are you serious?"

    Of course I'm fucking serious.... WTF?

  18. #18

    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    The weird kid at work is driving me nuts.

    Asked him where his piece was, says he's still waiting to heard from someone he spoke to, I said "okay ring them because we need this now".

    5 mins later he still hasn't lifted his phone so I ask WTF he's doing, "oh I've just emailed them."

    Me: "no you need to ring them not email them"

    Him: "Are you serious?"

    Of course I'm fucking serious.... WTF?
    Probs never sees you do any work so wonders what the deal is

  19. #19
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    23,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    The weird kid at work is driving me nuts.

    Asked him where his piece was, says he's still waiting to heard from someone he spoke to, I said "okay ring them because we need this now".

    5 mins later he still hasn't lifted his phone so I ask WTF he's doing, "oh I've just emailed them."

    Me: "no you need to ring them not email them"

    Him: "Are you serious?"

    Of course I'm fucking serious.... WTF?
    Probs never sees you do any work so wonders what the deal is
    Dealing with him is my work.

  20. #20
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    15,145
    Turbonerds may be interested in this horror board game, made by a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...or-game-for-1/

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •