hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Tuesday] special forces thread

I know a guy in the Army, and the Army has SF. Ergo i am basically in the special forces.

Well....people say i'm special anyway.

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    No one wants northern Ireland because it's a kip but it's hardly fair that the republic should be burdened with the economic and social difficulties caused by another countries meddling if a united Ireland were to happen. The scar of unionism in northern Ireland is something that will never disappear, it will forever be a thorn in Ireland and GBs side. None of this would have been a problem if Ireland was left to itself, the people that directly appose a united Ireland can surely be traced back to the original plantation owners that Great Britain gifted land to in an attempt to simply breed out the native Irish. I find it ironic that these people have as much as a say as anyone else in what happens in Northern Ireland even though their descendants had absolutely no right to that land in the first place.
    You're right, it'll always be a shitfest. Thing is, no one in mainland UK really gives a fuck what country NI is part of.

My mates dad is a shaman and he controls special forces, can even talk to the dead!

The Special Forces they sent to kill Osama

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Today I discovered you can make scrambled eggs in a microwave. It had never occurred to me as a thing that could happen.

Revelations abound!

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Today I discovered you can make scrambled eggs in a microwave. It had never occurred to me as a thing that could happen.

Revelations abound!
    It's shit tho.

Today was the most Tues of days...
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

can u bounce the scrambled egg off the floor
    MAX damage posting

Special faggotry more like.

I am F18 irl irl. Ordinance to the ground and shit.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
    RIP Xenosisreaper 04.11.2015

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    can u bounce the scrambled egg off the floor
    Possibly, it did look a bit monolithic blobish. Wasn't mine and it was eaten though, witchcraft in the office kitchen.

Tier 1 operator

No one wants northern Ireland because it's a kip but it's hardly fair that the republic should be burdened with the economic and social difficulties caused by another countries meddling if a united Ireland were to happen. The scar of unionism in northern Ireland is something that will never disappear, it will forever be a thorn in Ireland and GBs side. None of this would have been a problem if Ireland was left to itself, the people that directly appose a united Ireland can surely be traced back to the original plantation owners that Great Britain gifted land to in an attempt to simply breed out the native Irish. I find it ironic that these people have as much as a say as anyone else in what happens in Northern Ireland even though their descendants had absolutely no right to that land in the first place.
    Ireland belongs to England.

You fucks drink, do shitty driveway jobs and fuck about with tax rules way too much.

We should never have let ya have it back, ye cunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Ireland belongs to England.

You fucks drink, do shitty driveway jobs and fuck about with tax rules way too much.

We should never have let ya have it back, ye cunts.
    UK, making Russia seem civilized since 1555

I watched Navy Seals - starring Charlie Sheen - in the early 90's.

So yeah... Im practically a Devgru Sensei. Operator as fuck.

But I cant talk about it.

can we not upload new avatars?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    can we not upload new avatars?
    internet bronken

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I need some mental stimulation at work. just noticed my dad's conversation consists of saying the names of places on signs we are passing, and occasionally saying what some sign coming up will say. "look, there's a cottons spa" yes dad I can see a d still don't care enough to comment on it. fuck my shit life

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    classic dadtalk.

I need some mental stimulation at work. just noticed my dad's conversation consists of saying the names of places on signs we are passing, and occasionally saying what some sign coming up will say. "look, there's a cottons spa" yes dad I can see a d still don't care enough to comment on it. fuck my shit life

He's bored, ask him a question about something.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar

knutsford?

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    That's how I feel about the Normans, Angles, Nords and Saxons in England. England is for the Celtic Britons (I've arbitrarily decided that pre-Britons claims are invalid), all those Vikings, French and Germans should fuck off back where they came from (1000+ years ago).
    Last edited by Lallante; January 10 2017 at 11:32:54 AM.