hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: a cry for help

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Samuel, you got my gratitude for sticking with this for so long and for what you have done for the community. And I'm sad to hear that you're dealing with issues irl. I really hope things sorts out for you soon m8. Also, thanks for the vote of confidence guys. I didn't really think people thought that way. I'm willing to step up to the task granted Samuel runs me through the current setup. But I leave that decision to him, surely there's other people here that he knows, that is both up to the task and willing to take it on aswell.

Personally I feel it's important to conserve failheap and keep it running and I'm willing to put a lot of work and time in doing so. If there's anything you need me to do, if it's a small task, or big give me a shout and I'll step up. Coincidentally I have a lot of free time on my hands these days, so it's not a big sacrifice for me.

I like it here mate you did good whatever the next step is for FHC I'll be there to shitpost you can count on me

The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    big ups sam
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    She has gotten a lot less hot now that she isnt Hermione anymore tbh.

Bestest of forums from Bestest of owners.

Hope your situation gets better as soon as possible.

And even if worse comes to worst and FHC ceases to exist, we'll know it was without ill will.

call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass
    Does fhc actually require "a lot of work and time"? Just some semi active moderation to clear the obvious spam bots is all that's needed so we can go back to being bads in piece

Biggest Hugs for everything that you are going though and for everything you have done for this community Sam. Should you ever need to vent, come at me bro.

If you want my opinion, I'd keep spasm and upgrade Helgur. Because of the shifts I work I'm on at dodgy times of the day, But I do get a lot of time off where I'd be willing to help with anything.

Big Love

Lorks
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo
    The evolution of the meme. From shipspinning to meatspinning.

first of all id like to thank you guys for your kind words, it means a lot to me

but there is something i want to make very clear since i think i am giving the wrong impression somewhat, i have no intentions of closing the site or letting it die, i am just sharing my reality with all of you that as i am right now i cannot fulfill what i wanted to do for all of you and that i want to find a way to do so

mentally and emotionally i cant deal with people right now, it pains me to say so but that is how i feel and its both embarrassing and upsetting that i have let this go on for so long and for that i'm sorry
    need me?, contact me on IRC or via PM

please let it die please

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    please let it die please
    let yourself die

Best of luck working through your issues

and thanks for everything you've done to keep this (terrible) community together, it's really appreciated.

long live the reign of helgur, since I have no real input and he seems as good as anyone

The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
    first of all id like to thank you guys for your kind words, it means a lot to me

but there is something i want to make very clear since i think i am giving the wrong impression somewhat, i have no intentions of closing the site or letting it die, i am just sharing my reality with all of you that as i am right now i cannot fulfill what i wanted to do for all of you and that i want to find a way to do so

mentally and emotionally i cant deal with people right now, it pains me to say so but that is how i feel and its both embarrassing and upsetting that i have let this go on for so long and for that i'm sorry
    couple of mods and someone you can trust as admin and we can run it for you, sure spasm has an idea who can help.
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    She has gotten a lot less hot now that she isnt Hermione anymore tbh.

Maybe we can somehow sell it to the Chinese or Russian hackers
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Maybe we can somehow sell it to the Chinese or Russian hackers
    Figured we already had.

The level of trolling in this thread is quite low. Kinda touching how much we all love the Trox..
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

helgur as admin would be nice

really all we need is more moderators and someone who can appoint then so we can purge the bots with great vengeance and furious anger

hope you make it through what is troubling you in all seriousness

get well trox

just remind yourself you dont live in russia

or iceland
    Quote Originally Posted by tHornton View Post
    as an established and respected member of the community im gnna have to call a veto on helgur
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    get well trox

just remind yourself you dont live in russia
    RIP Razor.

Thank you for running the site for so many years entrox and I hope you manage to sort your shit out as amicably as possible.

I pretty much echo the rest of the people in this thread. Helgur would be a decent admin and if you can give him the power to fully mod and unmod people then he could easily assign willing people to take charge of subforums and purge shit mods. After we have an active admin the forum will keep on trucking for years if you are still wiling to handle hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
    Oh shi- I acted human.

Eat a giant bag of donkey dicks.

There we go, I feel better.

Maybe sell the site to the Democrat National Committee? They need a new server.

Jokes aside EntroX you have managed to create something rare with FHC - a mostly self-moderating and self-supporting online community that has survived the drift away from its initial purpose as an unofficial EvE forum to become a small international community of bads, autists and shitposters who have formed a weird little society.

Life is far more important however so step away and get things back in order mate.

And a +1 for helgur as admin/super mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    Maybe sell the site to the Democrat National Committee? They need a new server.

Jokes aside EntroX you have managed to create something rare with FHC - a mostly self-moderating and self-supporting online community that has survived the drift away from its initial purpose as an unofficial EvE forum to become a small international community of bads, autists and shitposters who have formed a weird little society.

Life is far more important however so step away and get things back in order mate.

And a +1 for helgur as admin/super mod.
    All of this, and I would like to thank you, Entrox, for all you have been doing for us. Do not think for a second that you have anything to be sorry for as far as FHC is concerned.

Edit: If any help is needed I am happy to contribute. I can do sysadmin for something like FHC (although there will be better people on here) and I can manage people/posts as needed.
    Last edited by GeromeDoutrande; January 5 2017 at 11:10:22 AM.