hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: WTS Archon

  1. #1
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,215

    WTS Archon

    Edit:

    The buyer pissed of to who knows where and let the contract expire. So it's for sale again.

    Archon for sale. cheap. 1 bil.
    Very buy! Much ship! Such carrying!
    [picture of dog here]

    It's sitting in a very quiet lowsec entry system close to amarr. Easy to get t and to get out of there.
    Last edited by Ashaz; January 24 2017 at 11:39:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,215
    I am extracting my capital skills so i might considder bad offers...

  3. #3
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,215
    The thing is now stripped and wrapped in plastic.
    Offers for the ship that are not completely dogshit will be considdered.

  4. #4
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,215
    Seems to be sold now.

  5. #5
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,215
    And up for sale again.

    Fuck buyers who ask for two weeks contract to come up with the isk and then just let it expire without a word.

  6. #6
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Edit:

    The buyer pissed of to who knows where and let the contract expire. So it's for sale again.

    Archon for sale. cheap. 1 bil.
    Very buy! Much ship! Such carrying!
    [picture of dog here]

    It's sitting in a very quiet lowsec entry system close to amarr. Easy to get t and to get out of there.
    This thing is still available. Give me an offer if the price is off.

  7. #7
    spitroast's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2015
    Location
    Angry Northern Bastard, UK
    Posts
    2,555

  8. #8
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,215
    "You there! In blue! What's your offer?"

  9. #9
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Hull Breach
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    "You there! In blue! What's your offer?"
    still not sold it?

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  10. #10
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    "You there! In blue! What's your offer?"
    still not sold it?
    You want it?

  11. #11
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,457
    It's probably somewhere in Solitude


  12. #12
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Hull Breach
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    "You there! In blue! What's your offer?"
    still not sold it?
    You want it?
    PM me with location and ill consider it.

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  13. #13
    Lady Spank's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Get Out Nasty Face
    Posts
    4,948
    Make an offer similar to this and I am interested...

      Spoiler:



    (ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •