hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 444515253545556 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1101

Thread: Battletech

contemplating doing a run with this thing for the lulz

dual AC/20 Locusts are go
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

Installed that.

Jaegermech with 4 AC20s and 4 PPCs is just hilarious.
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post

Installed that.

Jaegermech with 4 AC20s and 4 PPCs is just hilarious.
    4xAC20 urbanmech. ( jest, you can't get four of those into the arm, you can however get one, and another couple of AC's in)
    Last edited by Liare; May 19 2018 at 06:28:41 PM.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Is there a way to modify salvage, 3 pieces for a light, 4 for medium, 5 for heavy and 6 for an assault chassis?

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Is there a way to modify salvage, 3 pieces for a light, 4 for medium, 5 for heavy and 6 for an assault chassis?
    not without coding up a DLL to override basegame functionality.
    Viking, n.:

how does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    more pieces required for bigger mechs, by 3025 there where a lot more recon/cavalry machines around (light and medium mechs) as they where not pressed into the assault role like heavier chassis's where, that in turn means more spare parts availability leading to less work required to put together a functioning chassis.
    Viking, n.:

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    more pieces required for bigger mechs, by 3025 there where a lot more recon/cavalry machines around (light and medium mechs) as they where not pressed into the assault role like heavier chassis's where, that in turn means more spare parts availability leading to less work required to put together a functioning chassis.
    Yep, makes perfect sense. But as pointed out, annoyingly hard to do.

Pretty sure i've hit that point the reviewers warned about. Functionally similar maps and functionally similar missions are seriously cramping my interest in starting up the game :/
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Yep, same. Haven't fired it up for a few days but I've clocked up a solid 50 hours getting there, and I've no doubt I'll pick it up again in the near future. Solid value for money and a huge amount of fun while it lasted.

150 hours in before i hit that point.
    Viking, n.:

One campaign completion has killed it, going from focused CT shot killing a krob every turn and still losing arms/side torsos because i'm fighting two assault lances at once to trolling about in light mechs is a big letdown.

That said, MP is still amusing, my SRM 18 cent squad doesnt really get old.

I'm at 200h and still playing it way too much.
    Spend a lot of time trying different mechs and strategies.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BATTLETECH-...dp/B07CL4GV93/

Digital Deluxe Edition for £10.29

Which presumably is mispriced so now is good time to get it if u still havent

Not available in Sweden
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

tired of fucking about in the arse end of noewhere?

why not go on a vacation ?
    Viking, n.:

I too wish to go to Error: Bad gateway

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...chemes-studio/

No need for comment or reading the article as the link title explains it all.

TLDR: Paradox buys Hair Brained Schemes, and lets them run as before. This is a buff.
    Last edited by VARRAKK; June 6 2018 at 12:29:40 PM.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...chemes-studio/

No need for comment or reading the article as the link title explains it all.

TLDR: Paradox buys Hair Brained Schemes, and lets them run as before. This is a buff.
    "Hi, you're making money, we'd like to speed that up by giving you a pile of money so that we can all make more money"

"Okay, sure"

Slight fear that Paradox is getting too big for itself and is going to turn evil, but they're remaining pretty chill so far, and anyone trying to change them has to get past the guys who's office politics nous has been trained on in-house Europa Universalis MP for years, so I'm confident.

They seem to have beaten the curse Swedish games companies have had for a long time of making a few good games and then getting eaten/dying and throwing their franchises to the wolves, so...

whose

also yes, PDX is MVP