hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: Subterfuge - gayheap challenged Xmas lovefest

  1. #41
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    3,654
    Last time someone got a king they were rolled in about 2 days because of no shields

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  2. #42
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    14,490
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Last time someone got a king they were rolled in about 2 days because of no shields

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Yeah obviously you dont upgrade the hypnotist on day 1, you get it when you have other specialists increasing your production and some 100+ stacks around...and you do it at exactly the right time for maximum effect.

  3. #43
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    14,490
    Yeah no way I'm playing this again - far far far too time consuming,

  4. #44
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Jita 4-4
    Posts
    10,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Yeah no way I'm playing this again - far far far too time consuming,
    So you're saying you are losing? What color are you...
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  5. #45
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    3,654
    Tbh this is like the longest game I've ever played... Normally someone pops a mine down about day 4 and from then it's all systems go for victory

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  6. #46

    Join Date
    December 20, 2013
    Posts
    338
    ... are you saying no one has dropped a mine yet?

    #BadAtBotes

  7. #47
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    3,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post
    ... are you saying no one has dropped a mine yet?
    Yeah it came on like day 8 or 9,but no second mines yet as everyone is murder balling each other

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  8. #48
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    8,420
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post
    ... are you saying no one has dropped a mine yet?
    Yeah it came on like day 8 or 9,but no second mines yet as everyone is murder balling each other

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    i find this lack of duckplomacy alarming
    "Teachers are teachers because they are pedos. Thats why they want to work in a job around children, its a well known fact." #Nonsesense

  9. #49

    Join Date
    December 20, 2013
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post
    ... are you saying no one has dropped a mine yet?
    Yeah it came on like day 8 or 9,but no second mines yet as everyone is murder balling each other

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    i find this lack of duckplomacy alarming
    Really makes you think.

    #BadAtBotes

  10. #50
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Jita 4-4
    Posts
    10,010
    Purple gets upset when I go full jihad and give my remaining stuff to Purple when all he did this whole game was pretend to be fighting Olive, who was down to a single base and almost no production during the critical point in the game when the red menace needed tackling.

    Don't really care if you were to side with red, or with us, or something. At least Pink gave some good fights instead of pretending to be busy.

    And Red isn't getting to conquer my specialist as he didn't accept my offer.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  11. #51
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    3,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Purple gets upset when I go full jihad and give my remaining stuff to Purple when all he did this whole game was pretend to be fighting Olive, who was down to a single base and almost no production during the critical point in the game when the red menace needed tackling.

    Don't really care if you were to side with red, or with us, or something. At least Pink gave some good fights instead of pretending to be busy.

    And Red isn't getting to conquer my specialist as he didn't accept my offer.
    Abloobloo

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  12. #52
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    3,654
    Anxietyfuge is kicking in now... Getting heated in here!

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •