hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

Started my annually Baldurs Gate (Big World setup) Holydays You-aint-going-to-finish-it anyways™ Marathon. Distant Worlds Universe, War Thunder planes.

Currently playing
    - Skyrim
    - HOI4
    - Stelaris
    - Civ 6
    - WoT occassionally
    WOT & WT: Kyril

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    heh, your post made me google. Somehow never realised Vikings existed although I know all the other releases/expansions.

Btw. how is Napoleonic Wars? I've played M&B and M&B: Warband so far and steered clear of Napoleonic Wars because I wasn't sure how well firearms apply to the M&B gameplay.
    Poorly.

Thought so, thats why I've steered clear of it so far. Galopp Galopp Galopp swish argh is way more fun anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Currently playing Farming Simulator 17, a lot.
    The world is against me, it wouldn't be fair otherwise"

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    heh, your post made me google. Somehow never realised Vikings existed although I know all the other releases/expansions.

Btw. how is Napoleonic Wars? I've played M&B and M&B: Warband so far and steered clear of Napoleonic Wars because I wasn't sure how well firearms apply to the M&B gameplay.
    Haven't tried it.
    Hiro Cor

Mostly playing Guild Wars 2 atm, working on my second legendary weapon (Juggernaut, my first was Bifrost). Occasionally a little Elite Dangerous for some exploration; I haven't docked in that game since May 2015.

Don't really have the time or the inclination to be bothered with anything else right now.

god I spent literally all day Sunday playing POE, I'm on merciless difficulty now and it's still keeping me interested, shame my laptop is struggling with the game so much, it's really effecting how I can do boss fights

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Caved and bought Killing Floor 2 as I've got a bunch of mates playing it (and it's a tenner cheaper than Squad).

Game's pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post
    Caved and bought Killing Floor 2 as I've got a bunch of mates playing it (and it's a tenner cheaper than Squad).

Game's pretty good.
    KF was my jam, cant wait until I have my new pc up and running so I can play kf2 and make that my jam too

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Total War Warhammer, The Division, Battlefield 1, & Don't Starve Together (occasionally with wife and kids).

Well this worked out quite nicely. Cheers people!

Started on Last Guardian. Havent decided how good it is, if it is good at all. I cant stop playing it so I guess that says something.
    I want to murder the team that made the controls. And commend the people that did gfx, puzzles and the world.

Have felt the need for some EVE lately though, probably good I dont have rig that can play it right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

HoI4 with various mods, currently Millennium Dawn (post 2000, my first game is with Germany, after China tried to take Japan they got counter invaded and steamrolled by NATO. Russia formed the Soviet Union and got steamrolled by NATO as well. Germany holds St. Petersburg and most of Russia. Poland took most of China. Tibet is huge. lolwp)

Door Kickers which I just picked up.

BF1 every now and then.

I need to play some Elite Dangerous again.

Tapapapatalk

Edit: on the phone mostly Shattered Pixel Dungeon which is pretty decent rogue like but slows the phone down unless you properly kill the app.
    nevar forget

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    need any cnc?

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    need any cnc?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/7PujErk.jpg[img]/
    No but I need dungeon keeper not to crash every 10 minutes

Playing the WoW, subbed Legion a month ago and already hitting casual endgame. Theres like one more milestone behind a timed gate for me, then i might be done again.

Started Witcher 3 with DLC up a while ago, threw in some mods, didnt like it, threw out some mods, didnt really feel like playing anyways. Definitely want to pick it up again tho.

I havent bought a game in a while, although i will probably drop some monay on Stellaris DLC once i hear that diplomacy has been polished. Have FarCry 4 in the library, considering that i heard its a reskin of 3 which i liked a lot i think thats the game ill play over Christmas.

Next game i will 99% buy is Divinity 2. Dreadnaught also looks interesting. Oh and if a real Xpac a la Enemy Within drops for Xcom2 i will grab that in a heartbeat.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; December 13 2016 at 10:36:21 AM.

The only advantage FC4 has over 3 is more vertical map. And the himalayan missions.

Dreadnaught is just awful.

Dark Souls, I've owned it for ages but decided to see what the fuss was about. I'm currently about half way through Sen's. My usual strategy of read up everything before I play has spoilered it massively, I wish I had just gone in cold. Not gonna make the same mistake for 2 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorjak View Post
    Dark Souls, I've owned it for ages but decided to see what the fuss was about. I'm currently about half way through Sen's. My usual strategy of read up everything before I play has spoilered it massively, I wish I had just gone in cold. Not gonna make the same mistake for 2 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorjak View Post
    WHAT RINGS YOU GOT BITCH