hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

wooow do not buy trackmania turbo whatever you do. Wasted 4 hours on it over the weekend so I probably wont get a refund but the online is completely dead and in general it is a really ham fisted console port

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    wooow do not buy trackmania turbo whatever you do. Wasted 4 hours on it over the weekend so I probably wont get a refund but the online is completely dead and in general it is a really ham fisted console port
    More people playing the orignal no doubt, Turbo was off my radar the second I read that the map maker had been gimped and tracks were simply auto generated,

It's as blatant a console port as you can get, you cannot even sort the online lobbies by the amount of players in them. That's how bad it is. It's a real shame because the actual gameplay is really polished, new UI is fun and the driving mechanics feel on point

I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Banned
    It's as blatant a console port as you can get, you cannot even sort the online lobbies by the amount of players in them. That's how bad it is. It's a real shame because the actual gameplay is really polished, new UI is fun and the driving mechanics feel on point
    Why would I play it over Trackmania Nations Forever which has LAN support and runs on absolutely everything
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]

Mechwarrior 4 - Mercenaries with the mektek expansions (more weapons and mechs)

Yes the one that was released in 2002 (feel old yet?)

Honestly struggling to find something to keep my attention. Occasionally play Overwatch but losing interest and find myself frustrated too often as not many friends play anymore I have to run with randoms.

Still waiting on that Mount and Blade 2, Deliverance Kingdom Come and Battletech from the Shadowrun guys
    Putin 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Calgus View Post

Honestly struggling to find something to keep my attention. Occasionally play Overwatch but losing interest and find myself frustrated too often as not many friends play anymore I have to run with randoms.

Still waiting on that Mount and Blade 2, Deliverance Kingdom Come and Battletech from the Shadowrun guys
    No, i feel old when i look at the original mechwarrior 2 big box that i still have....

Yeah, also pretty hyped for the new Battletech.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Calgus View Post

No, i feel old when i look at the original mechwarrior 2 big box that i still have....

Yeah, also pretty hyped for the new Battletech.
    Mw2 mercs, fighting the flashman inside the ice asteroid....
    Or spotting the heavy lance for thunderbolt arty in the dust storm.

GTA Online is pretty fun. Then someone selects first person only & it's not so fun.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    GTA Online is pretty fun. Then someone selects first person only & it's not so fun.
    m8 realistic with 4 friends is very fun

until you finish the mission and discover that you never learnt the "open parachute" key on a keyboard and everyone has to redo the heist again
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post

until you finish the mission and discover that you never learnt the "open parachute" key on a keyboard and everyone has to redo the heist again
    we did prison break with my brother me and two friends, we got through the whole thing on hard dying a lot and then right at the end my brother parachutes into the water, and can't figure out how to swim and drowns.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDude View Post

we did prison break with my brother me and two friends, we got through the whole thing on hard dying a lot and then right at the end my brother parachutes into the water, and can't figure out how to swim and drowns.
    tbf swimming controls are retarded

Eve was played a bit yesterday, sneaky small gang pvp was almost had but hostiles pulled away when we went for reshipping.
    Overwatch was played a little too, its totally rage enducing playing quick match after being used to competetive mode.
    Seems like now that competetive is on a break and I tried quick match I keep getting paired with the lets all go hanzo and widow maker comps and the decent team comps are far and few.
    Litterally unplayable unless I team with my increasing size of contact list lol!

EVE Online when my bros are online.
    WH:TW if I want to RTS
    Fallout NV if I want to RPG
    Stellaris if I want to do something while wife and kids watch cooking shows.

Didn't get my steam refund for trackmania turbo at least the offline/single player stuff is decent

phoneposting

Banned
    Playing Tales of Berseria, it's Zestiria but with a better cast, combat and less obnoxious dialogue

Also a lot of belts

Quote Originally Posted by Janeway84 View Post
    Eve was played a bit yesterday, sneaky small gang pvp was almost had but hostiles pulled away when we went for reshipping.
    Overwatch was played a little too, its totally rage enducing playing quick match after being used to competetive mode.
    Seems like now that competetive is on a break and I tried quick match I keep getting paired with the lets all go hanzo and widow maker comps and the decent team comps are far and few.
    Litterally unplayable unless I team with my increasing size of contact list lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    EVE Online when my bros are online.
    WH:TW if I want to RTS
    Fallout NV if I want to RPG
    Stellaris if I want to do something while wife and kids watch cooking shows.
    playing eve

I dont think I could free up enough time to actually get back into it in any decent way again. Last time I resubbed I went to rvb and got bored of the constant blobbing

phoneposting

Playing Tales of Berseria, it's Zestiria but with a better cast, combat and less obnoxious dialogue

Also a lot of belts
    Enjoying this as well, although currently sidetracked by playing shitty STO instead. Haven't played a Tales game since Symphonia on the gamecube

playing eve

I dont think I could free up enough time to actually get back into it in any decent way again. Last time I resubbed I went to rvb and got bored of the constant blobbing
    I tried as well in autumn/winter.

Nope. Boring as fuck. Best feeling ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    I finally finished downloading DOOM, Fallout 4 and Farcry 4. Now to pull myself away from GW2 long enough to actually play these

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    I finally finished downloading DOOM, Fallout 4 and Farcry 4. Now to pull myself away from GW2 long enough to actually play these
    33% good games, nice job