hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25657273747576 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1516

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

  1. #1481
    Saul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    2,389
    Tried the demo for Crying Suns, wasn't a fan of the combat. Nice that there's a demo though.

  2. #1482
    Corwyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Croatistan
    Posts
    3,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post
    Tried the demo for Crying Suns, wasn't a fan of the combat. Nice that there's a demo though.
    This is my exact experience with it.
    Hiro Cor

  3. #1483
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,734
    Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Collector's Edition Arrived. Was a bit disappointed with the size (it's but a fraction of the Witcher 3 Collector's Edition), but my gosh the content is SO nice. There's also a puzzle thingie inside that has a code locked in and you use hints from the other stuff in the box on how to open it. I managed to jiggle it open but otoh I've been practicing on forcing locks open for way too long

    Looking forward to the launch on Tuesday, apparently everybody gets a boost to level 50 and 750 light level as well as an "artifact" slot. Let the grind begin <3
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  4. #1484

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    4,812
    Had vacation the last weeks, got angry/annoyed in WoWS*) Ranked pretty quick and then impulse-bought D:OS 2 finally. Haven't played a classic CRPG in a while and I'm very much enjoying it. I think Larian has overdone the whole crafting thing, but as one can very much get away without most of it, I'm OK with that. This one will keep me busy for quite a while, I guess.

    *) Unrelated, but I wish there was a setting for "Decline clan invitations automatically".

  5. #1485

    Join Date
    September 3, 2019
    Posts
    11
    CS, WoW and Destiny these are my favs right now

  6. #1486
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,100
    Dauntless in kind less fun way


    Sent from my butt phone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  7. #1487
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    31,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    *) Unrelated, but I wish there was a setting for "Decline clan invitations automatically".
    yeah thats called joining glorious FAIL

  8. #1488
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,541
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Dauntless in kind less fun way


    Sent from my butt phone using Tapatalk
    There's no reason to play it with MH:W going on discounts from time to time. Grab it, you'll love it.

  9. #1489

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,008
    Different enough style it's worth giving a go tbh.

  10. #1490

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    4,812
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    *) Unrelated, but I wish there was a setting for "Decline clan invitations automatically".
    yeah thats called joining glorious FAIL
    Wouldn't do anyone any good. I'm a very casual player and I have no intention about joining any kind of clan activities.

  11. #1491
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    31,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    *) Unrelated, but I wish there was a setting for "Decline clan invitations automatically".
    yeah thats called joining glorious FAIL
    Wouldn't do anyone any good. I'm a very casual player and I have no intention about joining any kind of clan activities.
    We don't have any because 90% are casuls. The bonii from the structures will do you shitloads of good.

  12. #1492
    Voulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,251
    Pretty much our clans for every game were more like ingame chatrooms than anything else...

  13. #1493
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,100
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Dauntless in kind less fun way


    Sent from my butt phone using Tapatalk
    There's no reason to play it with MH:W going on discounts from time to time. Grab it, you'll love it.
    Can play either, dauntless is more drop in drop out time filler


    Sent from my butt phone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  14. #1494
    Lady Spank's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Get Out Nasty Face
    Posts
    5,101
    PS4 perhaps but the Monster Hunter World expansion Iceborne is just amazing. If you were endgame MHW like I was you feel you were pretty much all powerful and just sopping up gear you didn't already have.

    I started the first expedition in Iceborne thinking it would be more of a poke about and gathering opportunity so I went in with a basic gathering loadout. Then I found myself facing the first new monster. I had no buffs, and only basic healing items... 1 cart and about an hour later I managed to take it down. Back in town I see that all my high-end gear is essentially trash compared to the base level expansion gear.

    Time to grind (which in this game is fucking fun).

    If you are PC master race Iceborne is out early next year and now would be a good time to get started on MHW itself, by the time you hit endgame the expansion should be out

    Also, having finally returned to PC games (5 years)... Anno 1800, Endless Space 2 (awesome), Rimworld (help), Risk of Rain 2 (Just started but clearly worth the beans) and a return to Stellaris.

    I need more time.
      Spoiler:



    (ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

  15. #1495
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    PS4 perhaps but the Monster Hunter World expansion Iceborne is just amazing. If you were endgame MHW like I was you feel you were pretty much all powerful and just sopping up gear you didn't already have.

    I started the first expedition in Iceborne thinking it would be more of a poke about and gathering opportunity so I went in with a basic gathering loadout. Then I found myself facing the first new monster. I had no buffs, and only basic healing items... 1 cart and about an hour later I managed to take it down. Back in town I see that all my high-end gear is essentially trash compared to the base level expansion gear.

    Time to grind (which in this game is fucking fun).

    If you are PC master race Iceborne is out early next year and now would be a good time to get started on MHW itself, by the time you hit endgame the expansion should be out

    Also, having finally returned to PC games (5 years)... Anno 1800, Endless Space 2 (awesome), Rimworld (help), Risk of Rain 2 (Just started but clearly worth the beans) and a return to Stellaris.

    I need more time.
    Also that Witcher event quest is just amazing. Imo worth it for it alone but I'm obviously biased.

  16. #1496

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,008
    The ffxiv crossover was also great times. Behemoth is a bastard.

  17. #1497
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,541
    Especially in pugs where you're the only one who brought flash pods.

  18. #1498

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    6,819
    Remnant: From the Ashes. it's got plenty of flaws, and the areas get a bit dull / samey, but the enemies are cool, weapons are cool, gunfighting is surprisingly solid and bossfights are interesting enough.

    Deffo not terrible for a iron-sights Gunfighting Dark Souls.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  19. #1499
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,806
    Assetto Corsa. f-in finaly learning how to drift! I feel like 12 year old me again, burning rubber and just messing around and around and around.

  20. #1500
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Remnant: From the Ashes. it's got plenty of flaws, and the areas get a bit dull / samey, but the enemies are cool, weapons are cool, gunfighting is surprisingly solid and bossfights are interesting enough.

    Deffo not terrible for a iron-sights Gunfighting Dark Souls.
    Yeah I managed 5 play through stinger like 90% of gear


    Sent from my butt phone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •