hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    The sheer amount of perfect or near-perfect reviews is pretty overwhelming tbh. It does seem to be genuinely amazing.
    I still wouldn't pay that for one game, but if people feel they get their moneys worth....more power to them.
    switch just doesn't look a good enough console, or anything really, for just one weeb exclusive

nintendo keeps doing this sort of shit for 20 years straight and everybody feeds them so gj to marketing division i guess

Banned
    contrarian_shitposting.gif

The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Bf2142 legit

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Buys a 300+ dollar game, claims how it's the best ever.

Yeah not believing a single word.

From everything I've seen its a good game with some dumb issues on a piece of shit console that can't even run it at steady 30.

Not worth that price, ever.
    How about you guys stick to describing the games you like without shitting on stuff you know fuck all about?
    Calling you out on this one you fucking hypocrite.

Also how poor are you to be so butthurt that someone can afford a new console? LOL. You don't seem very intelligent. Carry on shitposting though caveman.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

nintendo like to reinvent their products/consoles, i kind of admire them for it- not enough to buy a console since the snes however.. but at least theyre trying to push boundaries some.

If i was to buy a console i'd buy a switch, but im not, so i wont.. nice to have it portable tho i give them that.

lol spank, he just doesnt like people criticising his precious games..

Curious Expedition

god DAMMIT i can't finish it on normal difficulty
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    nintendo like to reinvent their products/consoles, i kind of admire them for it- not enough to buy a console since the snes however.. but at least theyre trying to push boundaries some.

If i was to buy a console i'd buy a switch, but im not, so i wont.. nice to have it portable tho i give them that.

lol spank, he just doesnt like people criticising his precious games..
    Agree, the switch is the first console i really consider buying. The concept is genious, if the switch was an actual tablet besides it being a console id have bought it already. But i dont like zelda so it comes down to what games will be released whether or not i buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

We'll probably pick one up, or at least I will for my better half once mario kart comes out. It's a nice little console which is perfect for us because we move around so much but yeah fuck the build quality and firmware glitches it's having now. I said the same on discord, early adopters get fucked once more

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post

Also how poor are you to be so butthurt that someone can afford a new console? LOL. You don't seem very intelligent. Carry on shitposting though caveman.
    It's almost as if I informed myself a lot about the game I'm talking about. And the issues of the switch.

And now saying that buying a console for just one game is dumb is me being poor and butthurt?

Holy fuck dude, are you OK? You really don't see the difference between citing actual issues I find with a game *while still saying it's good* vs you saying "x is derivative shit move on"?
    Last edited by Isyel; March 9 2017 at 10:55:36 PM.

well tbh Isyel you ARE one of, if not THE most vocal critic of games you don't actually play on FHC
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    well tbh Isyel you ARE one of, if not THE most vocal critic of games you don't actually play on FHC
    Pretty much

Complainers are always the loudest, and I haven't encountered any of the supposedly chronic issues that the Switch is claimed to suffer from

It's almost as if I informed myself a lot about the game I'm talking about. And the issues of the switch.

And now saying that buying a console for just one game is dumb is me being poor and butthurt?

Holy fuck dude, are you OK? You really don't see the difference between citing actual issues I find with a game *while still saying it's good* vs you saying "x is derivative shit move on"?
    Chill out mate.
      Spoiler:

Chill out mate.
    Only giving it right back mate. Just saw your post in the other thread too... wow you really shouldn't be the one saying "chill out."

I love you but this comment is ridiculous. And when I do it's because the game does something I fucking hate in gaming in general.
    Last edited by Isyel; March 10 2017 at 10:20:51 AM.

Only giving it right back mate.
    True negrep warrior.
      Spoiler:

Chill out mate.
    Only giving it right back mate. Just saw your post in the other thread too... wow you really shouldn't be the one saying "chill out."

I love you but this comment is ridiculous. And when I do it's because the game does something I fucking hate in gaming in general.
    They're right, you're the least chilled person here. 90% of your posts are going apeshit at other posters about nothing basically.

Nah Isyels cool, just doesn't have much time for morons

how about everyone put down their fucking purses you bag of softies

But thread was just getting interesting!

Have started playing ArmA3 again - found a nice blend of mods.
    Gotta say, the game runs great and the mods are working so well now I've stopped thinking of them as mods.

ACE3, ALiVE, RHS, CUP and MCC gives you just about all the adjustability you could hope for.
    Give friznit a rep for his contributions to ALiVE!
    The world is against me, it wouldn't be fair otherwise"

Thanks Snottus! ALiVE certainly has been a labour of love over the last 4+ years.