hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

I quite enjoyed it myself, I felt the difficulty (I.e. RNG screwing you) fit the mood and setting of the game.

That said, I've not finished it yet. But then I have a bad habit of not finishing games.

#BadAtBotes

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Other than that im currently on my annual "oh shit i only have a netbook, what can i play on that" trip to the parents. So ive packed Darkest Dungeon and Sunless Sea, ive never actually finished Darkest Dungeon and apparently a bunch of freebies have come out since release?
    I had prepped my laptop for the same reason, also with Sunless Sea, Darkest Dungeon, plus Rimworld.

Then, halfway through the drive to my parents' place, I realized I left the laptop at home.

So I guess I'm playing Shattered Pixel Dungeon (edit: thanks, Joe, for bringing my attention to this little gem!) on my phone this weekend. Might give Fallen London another spin too, now that it's got an Android app.
    Last edited by Eranziel; December 23 2016 at 09:29:36 PM.

#BadAtBotes

Since it was on PS Store Xmas sales I got myself Skyrim Remastered on the PS4. Give me your top 3 tips for a good run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Astroneer is great.

Picked up Mordheim and DLC in the sale, pretty fun so far and reminding me of the good days playing the tabletop game.

world of warships

World of warships, Elite Dangerous, 7 Days to die and a very little bit of GTA V.

eve
    Stellaris

childen do not allow for much free time sadly.

World of tanks, Deathwing (The Emperor points and we obey, into the warp and far away), squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post
    Other than that im currently on my annual "oh shit i only have a netbook, what can i play on that" trip to the parents. So ive packed Darkest Dungeon and Sunless Sea, ive never actually finished Darkest Dungeon and apparently a bunch of freebies have come out since release?
    I had prepped my laptop for the same reason, also with Sunless Sea, Darkest Dungeon, plus Rimworld.

Then, halfway through the drive to my parents' place, I realized I left the laptop at home.

So I guess I'm playing Shattered Pixel Dungeon (edit: thanks, Joe, for bringing my attention to this little gem!) on my phone this weekend. Might give Fallen London another spin too, now that it's got an Android app.
    My netbook is crapping out, so ive ended up in a similar situation actually. DD wont launch on the integrated Intel HD graphics, although im sure ive had it work in the past...

Thankfully, food and alcohol are bridging the gap. Might go on the hunt for a new ultrabook nevertheless, something in the 700-800 eur range but am pretty clueless what to look for. Ive briefly played with the thought of getting a Razer Blade Stealth, but too expensive and still cant replace a real battlestation, so im imagining something 13-15inch lightweight that can run all my office software + 2D Windows games without melting.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; December 26 2016 at 10:27:39 PM.

i am playing Doom (again), because when i play other games i keep thinking 'i wish i was playing DOOM'. So i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post

My netbook is crapping out, so ive ended up in a similar situation actually. DD wont launch on the integrated Intel HD graphics, although im sure ive had it work in the past...

Thankfully, food and alcohol are bridging the gap. Might go on the hunt for a new ultrabook nevertheless, something in the 700-800 eur range but am pretty clueless what to look for. Ive briefly played with the thought of getting a Razer Blade Stealth, but too expensive and still cant replace a real battlestation, so im imagining something 13-15inch lightweight that can run all my office software + 2D Windows games without melting.
    Darkest Dungeon works fine on my 2015 MacBook with Intel graphics.

Picked up This is the police and Party Hard in the sale yesterday, now heading to Austria without my MacBook. So no games for a week except Shattered Pixel Dungeon.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

DD works fine even on 2007 thinkpad

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    DD works fine even on 2007 thinkpad
    vov Lenovo U160 IdeaPad anno ca 2011. Really underpowered but used to be able to at least deal with 2D titles. Hence my thought that somethings broken.

jesus my gf bought The Long Dark and I could not put it down. Such a comfy game

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    jesus my gf bought The Long Dark and I could not put it down. Such a comfy game
    I met a few of the devs who made that game, chill dudes. Their office is in Cumberland, on the island.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    What the fucking fuck in the fuck fuck is going fucking on here?

I bought euro truck driver 2 last night because I wanted a driving game and I am hooked on that now instead

I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Maybe you are just an addict?

I do have an addictive personality mate what of it, driving from Southampton to Dover in the rain is super comfy tho.

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    I do have an addictive personality mate what of it, driving from Southampton to Dover in the rain is super comfy tho.
    It's england, ofc it's raining.