hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3542434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Although very late to the party, I've finally played Fallout 4 (which I bought at a sale earlier this year). Played it through once, while doing all sorts of stupid stuff, i.e. I seemed to remember that picking a faction excempts you from "joining" other factions. So I reached ~ lvl 50 without any faction missions, before I looked that up again. And of course, I remembered that wrong. One can basically join (better: work for) all factions. Only before the final, one has to pick the faction with which to go.

Taking advantage of the Steam holiday sale, I bought the 2 DLCs and am currently doing a "proper" replay.

It's been a while since I played Skyrim, so my memories were a bid foggy on just how much better the modders make Bethesda games. Good thing that mods-in-Creation-Club-only thingy got sorted out and mods can be aquired/installed as usual.

Oh, and I at least spent 1/3 of my play time doing settlements building, though I'm still bad at it. That's one heck of a feature in my opinion and does set some pretty high bars for new RPGs (or RPGFPS ...).
    You have a terrible taste.

Got Oriental (eh...) Empires & Hegemony III with a Steam voucher. Both pretty good. Both feel like games made by devs that perhaps were biting off a little more than they could chew.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    I'll buy a Fallout/Elder Scrolls game when they spend some of their millions on making a game engine that;s been updated since 2008

Gamebryo is a heap of shit and no amount of patching in fancy lighting is going to change that.

Transport Fever. Still having a hard time pulling decent profits on hard.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    What the fucking fuck in the fuck fuck is going fucking on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Keeves View Post
    Transport Fever. Still having a hard time pulling decent profits on hard.
    Add bus route between every town.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Although very late to the party, I've finally played Fallout 4 (which I bought at a sale earlier this year). Played it through once, while doing all sorts of stupid stuff, i.e. I seemed to remember that picking a faction excempts you from "joining" other factions. So I reached ~ lvl 50 without any faction missions, before I looked that up again. And of course, I remembered that wrong. One can basically join (better: work for) all factions. Only before the final, one has to pick the faction with which to go.

Taking advantage of the Steam holiday sale, I bought the 2 DLCs and am currently doing a "proper" replay.

It's been a while since I played Skyrim, so my memories were a bid foggy on just how much better the modders make Bethesda games. Good thing that mods-in-Creation-Club-only thingy got sorted out and mods can be aquired/installed as usual.

Oh, and I at least spent 1/3 of my play time doing settlements building, though I'm still bad at it. That's one heck of a feature in my opinion and does set some pretty high bars for new RPGs (or RPGFPS ...).
    You have a terrible taste.
    This is an absolute vedict, which doesn't work with a subjective POVs.

The correct way of expressing your concerns about my taste would be something like "I find your taste terrible."

The correct way of expressing your concerns about my taste would be something like "I find your taste terrible."
    This is FHC. We do directs attacks while frothing at the mouth here.

Doesn't make f4llout any less trash though.

Survival mode + mods can make it gud. Still dislike the main story but there's ways around that with mods too.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

I liked what the did with the gunplay and PA but everything else is still basically Oblivion v0v

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I'll buy a Fallout/Elder Scrolls game when they spend some of their millions on making a game engine that;s been updated since 2008

Gamebryo is a heap of shit and no amount of patching in fancy lighting is going to change that.
    Despite engine issues, which I can certainly agree with, I've still spent an unGodly amount of hours in Elder Scrolls and Fallout 3D.
    Mods make these games live "forever", and the settlement thingy in F4 is absolutely fantastic.

Bought Bayonetta off steam and it's the best thing since sliced bread. Mindless fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

hot piss I'm looking forward to the Catherine remaster on Vita

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    hot piss I'm looking forward to the Catherine remaster on Vita

it has a trap now, confirmed best girl

I wish I didn't leave my vita behind in Ireland I do miss it sometimes, on the plus side it's been left idle for several years now so should be behind on firmware so I can root it

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Bought Bayonetta off steam and it's the best thing since sliced bread. Mindless fun.

Played Bayonetta YEARS ago, on Playstation.. its shit..

However, i bought Metro Last Light for a few Euro, a few days ago. Seems legit good, well see how it goes..

have you player 2033 m8?

Third game soon, allegedly open world™

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    have you player 2033 m8?

It's not open world though

It's about as "open" as the overground areas in Last Light were

have you player 2033 m8?

Nah, never played that, had a shit computer back than..

Id love to read a book though..

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    have you player 2033 m8?

Nah, never played that, had a shit computer back than..

Id love to read a book though..
    the books are garbage imo, games took the best from them and added great action on top

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post

Played Bayonetta YEARS ago, on Playstation.. its shit..

However, i bought Metro Last Light for a few Euro, a few days ago. Seems legit good, well see how it goes..
    Calling Bayonetta shit. Jesus christ.

Metro is great too tho.