hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1123

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

  1. #1101
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,161
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    talking of skyrim etc, are there any whisperings on the next elder scrolls game?
    have you been living under a potato?
    yeah

    i'm really shit at following gaming news

  2. #1102
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,986
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    talking of skyrim etc, are there any whisperings on the next elder scrolls game?
    have you been living under a potato?
    yeah

    i'm really shit at following gaming news
    So am i but it was all over the internets after this E3.

  3. #1103
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,161
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    talking of skyrim etc, are there any whisperings on the next elder scrolls game?
    have you been living under a potato?
    yeah

    i'm really shit at following gaming news
    So am i but it was all over the internets after this E3.
    ok, i missed it

  4. #1104
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,326
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    talking of skyrim etc, are there any whisperings on the next elder scrolls game?
    have you been living under a potato?
    yeah

    i'm really shit at following gaming news
    So am i but it was all over the internets after this E3.
    ok, i missed it
    didnt miss much mate.


  5. #1105
    Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    NL fuck yeah
    Posts
    3,333
    Also the grapevine is saying that with about 3 years between Bethesda games we'll get Fallout 76 later this year, Starfield in 3 years, and Elder Scrolls VI in 6 years.

  6. #1106

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Also the grapevine is saying that with about 3 years between Bethesda games we'll get Fallout 76 later this year, Starfield in 3 years, and Elder Scrolls VI in 6 years.
    further reason for 76 to go fuck itself if true

  7. #1107
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    5,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Also the grapevine is saying that with about 3 years between Bethesda games we'll get Fallout 76 later this year, Starfield in 3 years, and Elder Scrolls VI in 6 years.
    further reason for 76 to go fuck itself if true
    Bethesda acquired a studio which were working on an unannounced multiplayer game recently, it sounds like they just took the stuff they already had and slapped Fallout on it, fair enough tbh

  8. #1108
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,108
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    ::NECRO::

    Travelling for work again soon with laptop (i5, integrated gfx, 16gb RAM, etc.) Looking to stock up on some low res games again. The past year I've been happy with:

    Slay the Spire
    FTL
    Into the Breach
    This War of Mine
    The Banner Saga (1 and 2)
    Star Traders: Frontiers

    Anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking at Darkest Dungeon, Papers Please, and maybe Hand of Fate 2. But I'm open to just about everything. Games to play in airports as well as hooked up to hotel TVs. Thanks!
    Suggesting Commandos series off GoG and maybe SimCity 3000.



    @Xenosis - God of War series is a great PS exclusive. Also Gran Turismo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  9. #1109
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,986
    pretty sure Simcity 4 would work too

    also unity stuff like Wasteland 2

  10. #1110

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    NCdot
    Posts
    1,151
    I've come to the realisation that age cometh to all men and there's no fighting time. These days I get back from a 14 hour work day and the only games I want to play are KSP and Farming Sim.

    I mean seriously, Farming Sim? WTF?!

  11. #1111
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,986
    Quote Originally Posted by friznit View Post
    I've come to the realisation that age cometh to all men and there's no fighting time. These days I get back from a 14 hour work day and the only games I want to play are KSP and Farming Sim.

    I mean seriously, Farming Sim? WTF?!
    omae wa mou shindeiru

  12. #1112
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    5,173
    Quote Originally Posted by friznit View Post
    I've come to the realisation that age cometh to all men and there's no fighting time. These days I get back from a 14 hour work day and the only games I want to play are KSP and Farming Sim.

    I mean seriously, Farming Sim? WTF?!
    As somebody who works in IT, I spend 9 hours a day staring at a screen and then spend all my money on a PC that I can't bring myself to use

    I've set up a rule whereby I pick a game to play each night, give it at least 2 hours and if it doesn't grab me then I drop it

    Mostly I get grabbed, but it takes a lot of willpower to push myself into at least trying stuff

  13. #1113
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    19,061
    Was never that interested in VR and then I saw this..

    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  14. #1114

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Was never that interested in VR and then I saw this..

    Lana realizes why all of us into sim stuff (planes or cars) keep saying vr is fucking awesome. :P

  15. #1115
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Was never that interested in VR and then I saw this..

    Lana realizes why all of us into sim stuff (planes or cars) keep saying vr is fucking awesome. :P
    "planes or cars"

    sure, sure...
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  16. #1116
    Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    NL fuck yeah
    Posts
    3,333
    Don't forget spaceships (Elite: Dangerous).

  17. #1117
    Kilabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    ::NECRO::

    Travelling for work again soon with laptop (i5, integrated gfx, 16gb RAM, etc.) Looking to stock up on some low res games again. The past year I've been happy with:

    Slay the Spire
    FTL
    Into the Breach
    This War of Mine
    The Banner Saga (1 and 2)
    Star Traders: Frontiers

    Anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking at Darkest Dungeon, Papers Please, and maybe Hand of Fate 2. But I'm open to just about everything. Games to play in airports as well as hooked up to hotel TVs. Thanks!
    Suggesting Commandos series off GoG and maybe SimCity 3000.



    @Xenosis - God of War series is a great PS exclusive. Also Gran Turismo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NEO Scavenger
    rogue-like, in-depthish, turn-based survival after apocalypse

  18. #1118
    Swiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3, 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,215
    Anyone played Friday 13th?

    I'm mixed about this game because it's buggy, abandoned by the devs, and the playerbase is infested with edgy 13 year olds and so, so many angry Russians.

    On the other hand it's a really intriguing asymmetrical PvP game (Jason vs Counsellors) that I just can't stop playing. It really stays true to the licence and the tools that both Jason and the Counsellors have make it pretty fun.

    If you can get it for sub - 5 euro, it'll be worth it even for the offline bot and single player challenges.

  19. #1119
    Mrenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,459
    My Time at Portia, a busy work crafting/farming game with some nice touches.


  20. #1120

    Join Date
    May 10, 2011
    Location
    Unsubbed
    Posts
    2,579
    I wish some of these "rogue likes" would fuck off and give us older, casual gamers save options. I enjoyed NEO scavenger a lot but losing all of my progress after 8-10 hours just won't work. I don't have time for this shit.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •