hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 76 of 81 FirstFirst ... 266673747576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1615

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

Took a break from Starsector to play Children of Morta based on... probably a jimquisition recommendation.

Children of Morta is freaking awesome and I love it. Holy shit.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Took a break from Starsector to play Children of Morta based on... probably a jimquisition recommendation.

I was looking at it when it released and was intrigued, but didn't feel like playing something twitchy at the time. Is it actually twitch-based gameplay, or am I making up reasons to wait?

Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post

I was looking at it when it released and was intrigued, but didn't feel like playing something twitchy at the time. Is it actually twitch-based gameplay, or am I making up reasons to wait?
    of all the roguelite twin stick games it's probably the less twitchy.

You'll still have to time movement and be accurate but way less than binding of isaac or enter the gungeon.

Difficulty is pretty mild, progression is nice and consistent, story is great, graphics are fantastic.

it lacks slightly in enemy diversity and I wouldn't replay it, but it was a nice ride while it lasted.

For reference, i'm pretty good at those games in general, so your milage may vary. well worth the 20 bucks or so I paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post

of all the roguelite twin stick games it's probably the less twitchy.

You'll still have to time movement and be accurate but way less than binding of isaac or enter the gungeon.

Difficulty is pretty mild, progression is nice and consistent, story is great, graphics are fantastic.

it lacks slightly in enemy diversity and I wouldn't replay it, but it was a nice ride while it lasted.

For reference, i'm pretty good at those games in general, so your milage may vary. well worth the 20 bucks or so I paid for it.
    All of this. I'm waaaaay out of practice at games like this, and still rocking along making progress and having a blast.

Also, the artwork is FUCKING GORGEOUS.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Started playing Into the Breach with my 1 microsoft xbox for PC jobbie, now that ive finished a run of Outer Worlds.

Stressful, more stressful than FTL for sure.
    So far i'm preferring the starter Mechs as the best all rounders, they are pretty standard stuff, but they are effective!
    But its so punishing if you commit to a slightly borked move.

Installed Oxygen Not Included on Thursday. Was playing it till 3 in the morning. Didn't go to work on Friday. I have no idea what happened with the Weekend. Send help.
    Hiro Cor

Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna View Post
    Installed Oxygen Not Included on Thursday. Was playing it till 3 in the morning. Didn't go to work on Friday. I have no idea what happened with the Weekend. Send help.
    Did the same a while back. On my longest succeeding playthough it all went sideways when some fool cascadevomited into their drinkingwater suply.
    I had two other dirty-water suplies running through filters before getting pumped back into the clean water. But now I had to setup a new one fast and then setup a new filtering system and pump it all over into that.
    But since people started vomiting everywhere, the newly dug hole wouldn't work and when getting started on the next atempt in a better spot where the bile won't dribble down to it, it all got out of hand and people refused to work.
    Noone in my huge complex got any work done. The floors were all covered in vomit that noone would mop up. The food got covered in bacteria. The power went out and one guy managed to lock himself out in a poisonout zone full of farting aliens.
    He vomited on them before he died.

10/10

Finished Outer Worlds yesterday then installed Forza 4 Horizon. Only did the tutorial race but damn, that was fun.

Also Xbox Game Pass has been the best 1 I've spent in a long time. Hell I'll probably stay subbed when it eventually goes up to 10.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Finished Outer Worlds yesterday then installed Forza 4 Horizon. Only did the tutorial race but damn, that was fun.

Also Xbox Game Pass has been the best 1 I've spent in a long time. Hell I'll probably stay subbed when it eventually goes up to 10.

Tapapapatalk
    We have regular race nights on discord

Sent from my butt phone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Installed American Truck Simulator on a lark since it's free to play on Steam this weekend. Turns out I actually like playing it, fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by angine View Post
    I play Fortnite with my new team. I found esport platform here where I can find new players for my team and take part in different tournaments. It is even more entertaining. Hope one day I'll improve my skills and become a pro.
    after looking through the posts

not sure if bot.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by angine View Post
    I play Fortnite with my new team. I found esport platform here where I can find new players for my team and take part in different tournaments. It is even more entertaining. Hope one day I'll improve my skills and become a pro.
    after looking through the posts

not sure if bot.jpg
    Bot or not, to try hard to survive here..

"Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    I decided to give Life is Strange a whirl, and I have to say, it's pretty damn good.

Spoiler:
    But I failed to save Kate. I made mostly right choices, then I clicked Proverbs. Do not click Proverbs.

Also, I totally stole the money. That's dirty money, man. And it's going to people in need!
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Woah, coincidence, just started playing it too, loving it so far. Quirky and edgy sure, but not overdone.

Been playing Bad North on my phone. It's good, worth a purchase.

https://www.badnorth.com/

One last Witcher 3 replay

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    One last Witcher 3 replay
    With W3EE i hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    I decided to give Life is Strange a whirl, and I have to say, it's pretty damn good.

Spoiler:
    But I failed to save Kate. I made mostly right choices, then I clicked Proverbs. Do not click Proverbs.

Also, I totally stole the money. That's dirty money, man. And it's going to people in need!
    I played this a while back and I really enjoyed it too.

Game can actually make you feel for the other characters.

Spoiler:
    The back in time chapter where Chloe is sick and asks Max to help her die...

Started Banner Saga 2 last night (finally). Bought 2 and 3 in the summer sale I think, been looking forward to playing them.

Before that I finished a second playthrough to refresh my memory and see if the other ending was any less sad (it was not).

Quote Originally Posted by howsitgoing View Post
    CRAP, CRAP, Megacrap
    fyp