hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdrak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    So, what's the current verdict on the Switch? Thinking of getting one since I'm a massive Nintendo nerd and the overlap PC-to-PS4 is bigger than PC-to-Switch. I mean, even Dark Souls got ported to PC so the Last of Us and Horizon ZD might be ported as well I'm thinking.
    I love my switch and Zelda it's one of the best single player games I've ever played.
    But there's nothing but the Zelda on the switch...

So if you think a 350+ usd game is worth it go for it.

Oh also only if you're a massive Nintendo fan.
    I know, it's a risky "investment", but the fact Nintendo made it compatible with Unity (or Unity with the Switch) will almost guarantee a massive catalog eventually.

Snipperclips it's als incredibly fun to play with someone (a bit short tho).

I am playing Albion Online like a hardcore crack head for the past month.

playing eve when got time and some overwatch and battlefield 4 when short on time.
    Bf4 is really great jumping between tdm and conquest large to get the best of the infantery action and some blowing up tanks and choppers action
    I noticed sometimes you can really suprise people hard with the AA mine, fun little thing that i think alot of players forget exists but its not 100% guaranted to hit stuff.

So, what's the current verdict on the Switch? Thinking of getting one since I'm a massive Nintendo nerd and the overlap PC-to-PS4 is bigger than PC-to-Switch. I mean, even Dark Souls got ported to PC so the Last of Us and Horizon ZD might be ported as well I'm thinking.
    I love my switch and Zelda it's one of the best single player games I've ever played.

I know, it's a risky "investment", but the fact Nintendo made it compatible with Unity (or Unity with the Switch) will almost guarantee a massive catalog eventually.

It's all out of stock here in Sweden anyway, so there'll be time for me to consider my options.

I'm betting on a strong classic lineup with Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Mario Kart and maybe some others. Then add the virtual console (carry around the good old stuff? brilliant!) and indie stuff, it'll be good to go.

Might even be able to infect my gf with the gaming habits on a switch...
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

I'm betting on a strong classic lineup with Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Mario Kart and maybe some others. Then add the virtual console (carry around the good old stuff? brilliant!) and indie stuff, it'll be good to go.
    Based on experience with Nintendo since the N64—I wouldn't expect another Metroid for about 4 years. By that time there might be a decent selection of virtual console titles out too.

Their last Metroid title Federation Force, released just recently, wasn't exactly well received by rose-tinted fans. A shame really since it is a really enjoyable 3DS title. Poor sales and an essentially forced multiplayer only experience means poor lobbying. Sad to see a game shunned for daring to be different.

Nintendo 'fans' are often the worst.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

It's all out of stock here in Sweden anyway, so there'll be time for me to consider my options.

Might even be able to infect my gf with the gaming habits on a switch...
    If you are a nintendo fan, get yourself a 3ds.
      Spoiler:
    With the latest CFW you can have all the games, and the console's catalog it's immense.

Regarding switch, my wife loves to sit next to me and watch me play Zelda, the game it's fucking impressive.

Then add the virtual console (carry around the good old stuff? brilliant!)
    the virtual console is a load of bollocks wrapped in a massive rip off that any other company would get so much shit for it's unreal

Surprised to see Egosoft just released a patch for X3, which made me wonder if X: Rebirth has been made good yet? I know they're still supporting it, but last time I tried the demo it needed work/mods.

In a space rpg/sim mood lately & Starpoint Gemini 2 popped up on sale, so giving it a go. Boring to look at. Terrible voice acting. There a decent game hidden in here somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Rellin View Post
    I am playing Albion Online like a hardcore crack head for the past month.
    How are the recent updates? I played an insane amount of hours the first closed beta, i am just waiting for the actual final wipe/release.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Surprised to see Egosoft just released a patch for X3, which made me wonder if X: Rebirth has been made good yet? I know they're still supporting it, but last time I tried the demo it needed work/mods.

In a space rpg/sim mood lately & Starpoint Gemini 2 popped up on sale, so giving it a go. Boring to look at. Terrible voice acting. There a decent game hidden in here somewhere?
    No to both. X3 TC still best of series, esp with mods. At least they're working on a proper X4 now.

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Been in a space 4X mood lately, and have been playing Stars in Shadow, Endless Space 2 and Stellaris again now that Utopia is out.

Also Northgard is pretty sweet for anyone with a viking RTS hankering, even though it's a bit too easy atm (still early access though).

Hollow Knight is desecrating my tender bumhole

It's like somebody though tA Bugs Life needed to be more Bloodborne-esque and slammed it into a metroidvania game

I've been curb stomping pubs in TF2 for the first time in months. If anyone hasn't touched it since they implemented the first instance of casual/ranked matchmaking, it is in much much better shape now. I've switched from community servers to the normal casual matchmaking, for the most part it just werks now. The whole experience is way more polished

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Elite Dangerous.

I must be very bored. Or old. Possibly both.

Player Unknown Battlegrounds as of Sunday. Been playing whenever I can.

Wasted the sunny weekend by finishing The Sexy Brutale in two sittings. Ignore the terribly marketed title, it's actually a super cool murder mystery time travelling masquerade ball groundhog day chrono-solver puzzle game. Super unique, and would deffo recommend.

Mandatory WTF is

Spend the weekend playing the Total War: Warhammer. After completing long Empire campaign (2nd completed campaign, first was Brettonia) i decided to finally give good advice received on this forums a go. End result is satisfactory, Greensings rule the world Empire is crushed (just needed the nudge, by the time I emerged from south by destroying Vampire Lords Chaos ruled), Chaos is taken out and now I'm in embarrassing situation where I need to destroy 2 of my long standing greenskin allies to win Bonus points for having non aggression pact with elves (2ns strongest faction), the love me to bits for shitting on everybody else
    Hiro Cor

Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna View Post
    ...I'm in embarrassing situation where I need to destroy 2 of my long standing greenskin allies to win
    Apart from actually being allies in the first place, it sounds like a perfectly orkis thing to do once enemies start running out.

The only true way to RP Greenskins is to pick Grimgor and never turn down a fight/war. Also never have allies. Also never give peace treaties.

The real embarrassment is the non-aggression pact with the elves.

Does the term "non-aggression" even exist in the Orc language?

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget