hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 75797104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2161

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is really good. Not had many bugs despite the many reviews saying they're rampant, either.

Been playing Hades alot lately, it's on Game Pass, so it's free if you're subscribed to that.
    Game is absolutely fantastic. So enjoyable, fun and the story is interesting.
    Hades is one of my favourite games ever

I love it, but am terrible at it
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Everspace 2 released a new demo, took about 15 hours to play through it. It's pretty solid, good enough to almost tempt me to buy the game when the demo was done... I just don't have enough free time to justify $40 on a game right now, I think. We'll see if that changes once we settle into more of a routine at home.

Other than that, I'm still 3D printing minis to paint, and then not painting them very quickly because, again, no free time. Bother.
    Quarantined and loving life.

Hades is both very good & I quickly lost interest in it. Roguelikes are just not for me, it seems.

Trying to play No Man's Sky since Frontiers launched the other week. I say trying, because after a Summer of not playing videogames I can't seem to start anything without thinking about how much of it is just wasted time & quickly quitting. Help!

edit: Rimworld has my attention. Crisis averted. I almost risked becoming a functioning adult.
    Last edited by Lancehot; September 13 2021 at 06:25:31 PM.

Perhaps some small games? Mini Motorways and Age of Rally are fun instant gratification games. Have you played Disco Elysium yet?

Disco Elysium is another "I love everything about it, except the game" game for me, unfortunately.

unforgivable

Fired up Pillars of Eternity 2 again yesterday (not that I stopped playing just a long-ish break) and realized I had just started one of the DLC's and its actually a bit of a challenge.
    Was about to get wiped by a psychotic child with ghost friends until I realized it was the ghost friends that gave her fuckin super power(s)!
    A thing that is a bit annoying is that I am maxed out so cant level up certain stats any more which means (detecting) traps on this level is above me and the levels are so dark I keep walking into them. >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Disco Elysium is another "I love everything about it, except the game" game for me, unfortunately.
    I want someone to make a Discworld game in the same vein as Disco Elysium. Rincewind adventure, maybe the nights watch, that kind of thing would be great in that type of game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing that I've already put a couple dozen hours into Rimworld, yet no colony has lasted more than a few hours before being ended by its destruction &/or my frustration.

edit: New Foxhole update today. Last big one before the game officially goes 1.0 (whatever that means anymore). Will see if it gets me playing again.

Last edited by Lancehot; September 22 2021 at 05:38:08 PM.

The Last Spell has gotten a big update. New map, and some much-needed balancing changes + performance is fixed. Beware though, it will reset your meta progression (not necessarily a bad thing since full essence upgrades kinda break the balancing still).

It's in a great state tbh, if they follow this path with more maps it will be top tier on release.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    The Last Spell has gotten a big update. New map, and some much-needed balancing changes + performance is fixed. Beware though, it will reset your meta progression (not necessarily a bad thing since full essence upgrades kinda break the balancing still).

It's in a great state tbh, if they follow this path with more maps it will be top tier on release.
    Gotta play it again in that case. Did not want to burn out on it while it was still going through heavy changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    I love it, but am terrible at it
    You get better at it, but I can highly recommend cheesing with a good/lucky bow build until then.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    I want someone to make a Discworld game in the same vein as Disco Elysium. Rincewind adventure, maybe the nights watch, that kind of thing would be great in that type of game.
    There are some point-and-click games in Discworld from the nineties, and I remember at least the Missing presumed... to be decent. Might be hard to track copies down now since they don't appear to be on gog.

Attempts to play the 1.0 release of Medieval Dynasty ain't going great. New "story" is just long dumps of cringeworthy dialogue so far & knowing how much of a grind is in store before I reach the new buildings etc since the last time I played ain't much of a carrot to get me through it.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    There are some point-and-click games in Discworld from the nineties, and I remember at least the Missing presumed... to be decent. Might be hard to track copies down now since they don't appear to be on gog.
    yeah I remember them and they were great. Would love a modern reinvention though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Attempts to play the 1.0 release of Medieval Dynasty ain't going great. New "story" is just long dumps of cringeworthy dialogue so far & knowing how much of a grind is in store before I reach the new buildings etc since the last time I played ain't much of a carrot to get me through it.
    I agree with the story part. I caught myself many times thinking this is a fucking walking simulator while traveling across the map to talk with another npc I wasn't really interested in.

But the grind part depends on your perspective mostly. I'm going slowly, not min/maxing things, just enjoing the slow development of my village and kind of roleplaying
    Hiro Cor

Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna View Post
    I agree with the story part. I caught myself many times thinking this is a fucking walking simulator while traveling across the map to talk with another npc I wasn't really interested in.

But the grind part depends on your perspective mostly. I'm going slowly, not min/maxing things, just enjoing the slow development of my village and kind of roleplaying
    I just want to be a hermit tending to his bees. It takes so long to unlock the apiary

Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna View Post

I just want to be a hermit tending to his bees. It takes so long to unlock the apiary
    Never got to that part, I stopped playing early access and waited for release
    Hiro Cor