hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3946474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by friznit View Post
    Cured my addiction to Factorio by getting addicted to Kerbal Space Program. FML.
    i need to get back in to Factorio.. I never really played it again since i could just mass murder everything and got my train system working.
    Please tell me you're german.

Spent so many hours playing Foxhole this weekend that I have to question my life choices. May not have played EVE in years, but I still seem to have kept the high tolerance for grinding resources & sitting in loading queues.

I'm back on the world of tanks bandwaggon... All of my old stuff is still on my account plus I apparently got a bunch of bonuses for having an account and not playing the game over the last 5 years,.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by friznit View Post
    Cured my addiction to Factorio by getting addicted to Kerbal Space Program. FML.
    I've been playing KSP again a bit. Got my career mode Duna mission into orbit, but not before a lesson in why not to fly rockets with a baby sitting on your lap.

Turns out the space bar is a nice big easy target.

Did eventually get it into orbit though. Now just need to ferry 200 tons of fuel from my Minmus fuel base and shuffle some more Kerbals on board and I'm all set to go.
    Last edited by Eranziel; March 25 2018 at 02:08:41 PM.

Does anybody have to say anything about Seven (days long gone)? About to play it.

Hmm, never heard of it before, but looks interesting. The game footage in the Steam store videos made me think "Shadow of Mordor in SciFi".

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    ElDewrito 0.6 has officially released

for those who don't know, Halo Online was a free-to-play multiplayer shooter developed by Saber Interactive and published by Innova Software, and has since been shut down. The game was only released in Russia, but can be played without region restrictions using ElDewrito.

it's Halo 3's multiplayer on PC, and can be played with or without a controller.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HaloOnline/...icial_release/

Good shit tbh

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    I've been playing Nantucket recently, charming little whaling game with a Moby Dick theme.

For my quick "I need to fill 20-30 minutes of time before <x>", I'm enjoying the roguelike Slay the Spire. I admit I'm quit bad at it, but it's somehow fun nonetheless.

It's Early Access, but gets regular updates (weekly, IMHO) and what's implemented currently, is fully functional and bug free, as far as I'm aware. So even if all of the sudden development stops, there's a working game left to play/enjoy.

Got Endless Space 2 in that humble bundle, fired it up last night to take a spin. I foresee much time spent... I 'just one more turn'ed myself into only 6 hours sleep last night. (You know you're getting old when...)

Paladins, not a game i would expect to enjoy but here i am. Rolling as a healer and having a blast tbh

Daybreak says it has ‘no affiliation’ with Columbus Nova, the company said to have bought it in 2015 (and whose assets are now being frozen)

tl;dr: Columbus nova is a us based subsidiary of a larger russian oligarch owned zurich based company, and his assets are being frozen as part of sanctions by the US against russia.
    Last edited by iLOL; April 25 2018 at 01:09:11 PM.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOL View Post
    Daybreak are doing damage control because they don't want their assets frozen

tl;dr: Columbus nova is a us based subsidiary of a larger russian oligarch owned zurich based company, and his assets are being frozen as part of sanctions by the US against russia.
    why did you make that a URL when it doesn't actually contain a url?
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; April 25 2018 at 01:13:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    why did you mean that a URL when it doesn't actually contain a url?
    It is, it's just broken: http://massivelyop.com/2018/04/24/da...arentID=544248

I suspect the double quotes to be the issue for vBulletin.

Playing War Thunder for the first time in I don't know how long. Not sure why.
    Last edited by Lancehot; April 27 2018 at 11:51:52 AM.

Picked up Frostpunk, city builder/survival game. It's quite good fun although a bit pricey for the current number of scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Picked up Frostpunk, city builder/survival game. It's quite good fun although a bit pricey for the current number of scenarios.
    It's pretty fun, although very breakable if you're any good at resource management

multiple workshops are good, gathering points work with the coal driver thing, hunting stations only work at night so you can cycle workers in and out of them to maximize resource gathering early game

my favorite bit was being ecstatic about finding 34 children in a cave because it was 34 extra pairs of hands in the coal piles.

a word of advice, from day 35 onwards your only priority should be maxing out Coal (16k+ stored) and food (as much as you can whilst hitting the coal target)
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; April 28 2018 at 03:41:55 PM.

Call to Arms.

It's free on Steam, RTS in a contemporary military setting with the option to control individual units in 1st or 3rd person.

Looking for some good 1-12 hour single player games with relatively linear campaigns. Has to be to run on my i5, integrate graphics work laptop.

Games I've played recently:

Banner Saga
    Wasteland 2
    This War of Mine

Games I have for this next trip:
    Hollow Knight
    Banner Saga 2

Any other ideas?

Shadowrun games, pillars of eternity (2)?