hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2532333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Think i used to play on RK2? I think that rings a bell.

Most I remember was grinding hard to get black Omni-tek armour for my MA char.. even though it really wasnt the stats you wanted for a MA..

It looked fucking cool though
    It wasnt the japs who bitched.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Think i used to play on RK2? I think that rings a bell.

Most I remember was grinding hard to get black Omni-tek armour for my MA char.. even though it really wasnt the stats you wanted for a MA..

It looked fucking cool though
    Yeah Omni-Pol Elite; I have a set in a bag somewhere along with the tank armor, For my Metaphysicist because why the fuck not...

Subbed for 2 months if anyone wants to die repeatedly in the Shadowlands gaining nothing for hours of work play and have some fun

Nowadays you just put that in your social slot and you don't even need to meet the reqs to wear it. You don't get the bonuses, but you get the looks.
    I'm rocking an albrechty tank in totw. :}

I'm still not allowed to put on Omni stuff tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Nowadays you just put that in your social slot and you don't even need to meet the reqs to wear it. You don't get the bonuses, but you get the looks.
    I'm rocking an albrechty tank in totw. :}

I'm still not allowed to put on Omni stuff tho.
    SO THATS WHAT SOCIAL IS FOR!?!?!

And yes I rock the abrechty, cuz shit is fucking baller.

hrmmm i wonder if I can throw on the battlesuit thing in the social....

Anyway hit me up in fhc discord or pm me if you wanna dick around

Been playing Sunless Sea for the past week or so.

This shit is literally crack. Such story rich from a tiny thing.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?ęDoomchinchilla 2015

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Been playing Sunless Sea for the past week or so.

This shit is literally crack. Such story rich from a tiny thing.
    Sunless Skies launches soon (this week?) into early access, so if you run out of dank writing that might be cool

(you won't run out, there's so much shit to do and so many terrible ways to kill yourself doing it) If you see a message saying "DO NOT DO THIS" next to a quest option then you should absolutley do it

I'd actually recommend using CheatEngine to skip the money grind early game and start doing some of the more fun crew arcs (Sigil-Ridden Navigator is very... fun)

Check out this for an example of the horrendous shit the game can make you do

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...r-eatens-name/

I only got 40% of the way through that and it still permanently fucked my character up
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; September 12 2017 at 05:40:48 PM.

Sunless skies is already acquirable off gog.com and steam ^^

I've become quite good at actually getting the starting monies off and did most of the achievements on steam (bar the fucking lady of the sea which didn't register because I said mope and gtfoed of the abyss - it's the line with the four abyss rituals you need to do in order) and I'm progressing nicely through the storylines.

But yep, agreed, definitely do stuff you're told not to do ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Six shooters ruined PvP.

I'm looking for more story driven single player games. I had a lot of fun with Banner Saga and will pick up the sequel soon. Is Sunless Seas similar?

Are the 2nd/3rd seasons of the Walking Dead as good as the 1st?

Essentially I'm married with kids so open world games are not allowed in my Steam Library anymore.

Try This War Of Mine, it's got a charity DLC too so don't be a tight arse

Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    russia simulator

Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    I'm looking for more story driven single player games. I had a lot of fun with Banner Saga and will pick up the sequel soon. Is Sunless Seas similar?

Essentially I'm married with kids so open world games are not allowed in my Steam Library anymore.
    Didn't play Banner Saga, but Sunless Sea has a fuckton of stories inside. It's quite a gem, but your captain is a consumable. To actually experience all the stories you'll need lots of captains. Good part is that when one does inevitably kick the bucket they can leave a legacy in different forms so the loss is easier to stomach.

It's lots of fun and the zubmariner expansion is excellent as well, brings in lots of lovely stuff.

Map is partially procedural, some ports are static and some change places between playthroughs, same with points of interest. There is an overall story arc progression depending on you, but lots of stuff are directly under your influence. It is also very immersive.

You may want to have a look at Out There Omega Edition, albeit this one is more like FTL (but more story rich) and overall less story rich than Sunless Sea.

Six shooters ruined PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Crimea simulator

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.

Didn't play Banner Saga, but Sunless Sea has a fuckton of stories inside. It's quite a gem, but your captain is a consumable. To actually experience all the stories you'll need lots of captains. Good part is that when one does inevitably kick the bucket they can leave a legacy in different forms so the loss is easier to stomach.

It's lots of fun and the zubmariner expansion is excellent as well, brings in lots of lovely stuff.

Map is partially procedural, some ports are static and some change places between playthroughs, same with points of interest. There is an overall story arc progression depending on you, but lots of stuff are directly under your influence. It is also very immersive.

You may want to have a look at Out There Omega Edition, albeit this one is more like FTL (but more story rich) and overall less story rich than Sunless Sea.

THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN

Replaying darigins. Never completed the whole game before, so gonna try now.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Donbass simulator
    fyfomp

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

Also sunlight contraband.

Six shooters ruined PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

Also sunlight contraband.

Only because the Masters already fucked with the Judgements enough and don't want to tempt fate

Playing War Thunder abit again, arcade only mind, realistic is full of turbo-faggots

Playing War Thunder abit again, arcade only mind, realistic is full of people that are better than me
    fyp

unless you mean tanks, in which case yeah, fuck that - the only way to have fun is to scrounge enough points for a schnellbomber and then go to town

I've played This War of Mine, liked it a lot. Also Wasteland 2 was really good.

I'll check out Sunless Sea for sure.