hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 155562636465
Results 1,281 to 1,291 of 1291

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    thats ace Combat down and Bullet storm is installing. gonna try and force my way through alan wake now.

Can't get bullet storm to work it needs GFWL and no fix I've found has worked might do life is strange instead

I seem to remember that I once had a game (GTA IV?) which also relied on GfWL and I found a stub DLL replacement with which I got it working. I'll try to remember to have a look at home, if I still got it stored somewhere.

If I don't come back with a reply, that means I've forgotton it. So just remind me again.

4 games down
    just bombed through Castle: never judge a book by its cover
    a quick tie in adventure game wasnt bad but its no broken sword.

Just had a baby so the PC is collecting dust in the basement office. For now on XBone:

Subnautica
    List of games that are "free" on GamePass

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Just had a baby so the PC is collecting dust in the basement office. For now on XBone:

Subnautica
    List of games that are "free" on GamePass
    Get apex legends mate

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

after blitzing through the last few levels of Bastion and Enslaved odessy to the west im 6 games down before im half way through month 2. maybe this will be doable afterall. Any way ive uped my list of games im going to try and complete this year

seems like my clanmates are slowly switching over from GTAonline to trying ESO again, we'll see how this goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    I seem to remember that I once had a game (GTA IV?) which also relied on GfWL and I found a stub DLL replacement with which I got it working. I'll try to remember to have a look at home, if I still got it stored somewhere.

If I don't come back with a reply, that means I've forgotton it. So just remind me again.
    Finally came around to looking for it. Unfortunately I was not able to locate it. Taking into account I used it a couple of years ago, I may very well have deleted it meanwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    :thonking: of getting back into ESO when the new content hits (Elsweyr) since I assume they'll discount down the latest (name I forget, High Elf bollocks) down like they did the Dark Elf bollocks when the High Elf stuff was released...

... although Elsweyr will finally have a Necromancer class, though.
    Playing it now along with a work colleague got the 20 standard edition (inc morrowind and summerset) they also had a 7 days premium offer for the last week. It has come loong way from beta and release quite playable for a theme park MMO. I do feel some hate / respect for them by including in the premium sub a bottemless craft item bag, that alone is drawing me in along with the doubling of bank space. The ability to get another 60 slots bag space for ingame currency and space on your horse via ingame stuff is not to harsh but 10 slots cost me all my cash i had saved up to lvl 15 and the next 10 slots is double that :/ If you are any thing like me and want to do all the crafting and collect all the armour sets you may have issues, if not then be prepared to throw a lot of stuff away.

"Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    :thonking: of getting back into ESO when the new content hits (Elsweyr) since I assume they'll discount down the latest (name I forget, High Elf bollocks) down like they did the Dark Elf bollocks when the High Elf stuff was released...

... although Elsweyr will finally have a Necromancer class, though.
    Playing it now along with a work colleague got the 20 standard edition (inc morrowind and summerset) they also had a 7 days premium offer for the last week. It has come loong way from beta and release quite playable for a theme park MMO. I do feel some hate / respect for them by including in the premium sub a bottemless craft item bag, that alone is drawing me in along with the doubling of bank space. The ability to get another 60 slots bag space for ingame currency and space on your horse via ingame stuff is not to harsh but 10 slots cost me all my cash i had saved up to lvl 15 and the next 10 slots is double that :/ If you are any thing like me and want to do all the crafting and collect all the armour sets you may have issues, if not then be prepared to throw a lot of stuff away.
    I bought the 29.99 pack off steam, figure the thieves guild and orsinium stuff should be worth it.