hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1500

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Voulture View Post
    Anyone playing Deep Space Derelicts? Got it for 1$ so bought an expansion, quite fun but it already started to get repetitive at lvl 5 or something...
    Do you mean Deep Sky? Looks like a Darkest Dungeon knockoff with less polish. I guess roguelikes that dont have depth work out that way.

Ive been (again) looking at buying Hand of Fate 2 on sale. Anyone tried that one?

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    After playing a trial of BF4 several years ago, I decided to dust off my old system and buy the Premium version for ~ $13.

AMD and DICE must have done some optimizations since I last played, because it runs pretty well on my RX560 at medium settings. I should throw in my RX580 and crank things up.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Donor
    Rimworld has sucked up more than a few hours of my life in the last week or two.

Borderlands 3. ill get my coat (its excellent btw, if you like that sorta thing).
    Dont dam me when i speak a piece of mind; cause silence isnt golden when i am holding it inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    I always read your name as tinder-mom

Minority suggestion: Guild Wars 2

Started it a year ago, and been playing on and off mostly solo.
    The game is nice, has a ton of story content for reasonable amount of money, and currently you get both expansions for the price of one.
    Nice game if you want to take a vacation in MMO-Land.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkaday View Post
    Rimworld has sucked up more than a few hours of my life in the last week or two.
    Tell me more? It’s on my wishlist...

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Tell me more? It’s on my wishlist...
    Silly and infuriating are the two words I'd use.

On a scale of 1 to Dwarf Fortress, how Dwarf Fortress is it?

Donor
    Depends on how you set it up at the start. I'd say 4-Dwarf depending on settings.

Depends on how you set it up at the start. I'd say 4-Dwarf depending on settings.
    yeah it's like 4/10 dorf stock and maybe a 5.5/10 dorf with a bunch of mods on.

It's basically a trade of complexity for usability. If you can't be arsed to play dorfs and you want a good colony simulator with pretty decent depth and the same "the world doesn't care about you" feeling it's a great game. If you want to micromanage right and left socks worn on specific months of the year and read every minutia of combat between your pet dromedary and a vampiric werelama cave troll then it probably wont scratch the itch.

Also no using bones as crafting material (at leat in vanilla, was massively disappointed when I realised this. WHY?)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

It's got more depth in the department of mods for sure. Hel sent me a amazing list I could forward to you once you get bored of the base game, but some mods are really amazing and I've been starting to tinker with a few to make a whole new game experience. The dev is also one of the coolest in the game dev world, his blogs and open communication made me back the game and I was never in doubt about it being finished when it should be. Rimworld's a game to support just for that, and to play because it's gonna be a really fun train wreck the whole time you are learning the ropes, and sometimes the ropes just flat out strangle you to death.

Bought and started playing Starsector this weekend. Single player 2D space strategy/RPG kinda thing, with a fair bit of depth. Technically in early access still, but quite fleshed out at this point from what I can see.

It's sucking me in big time. Had me up until Ohshit-why-am-I-still-awake o'clock last night, which I haven't done in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post
    Bought and started playing Starsector this weekend. Single player 2D space strategy/RPG kinda thing, with a fair bit of depth. Technically in early access still, but quite fleshed out at this point from what I can see.

It's sucking me in big time. Had me up until Ohshit-why-am-I-still-awake o'clock last night, which I haven't done in a long time.
    Got its own thread, about 10 below this one.
    The Epic Store is amazing, I've been able to save so much money by not buying their games.

So there is. I did find it last night after I posted, and then the forums went down (?) before I could edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jiensai View Post
    Minority suggestion: Guild Wars 2

Started it a year ago, and been playing on and off mostly solo.
    The game is nice, has a ton of story content for reasonable amount of money, and currently you get both expansions for the price of one.
    Nice game if you want to take a vacation in MMO-Land.
    not played in ages, but i do log in now and then to get the episode attached to my account.
    Dont dam me when i speak a piece of mind; cause silence isnt golden when i am holding it inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    I always read your name as tinder-mom

Crying Suns - pixelish FTL hexagonal real time strategy with tactical pausing with more story than FTL. Has some good things going. Will clear on Normal in under 25h which is decent enough entertainment
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

I am very tempted to buy it. I lovw the graphics style. Hows replayability?

Fair number of hidden officers to find, and Hard is going to be hella hard. Some ship weapons could do with some rebalance and even greater variety of random events would be nice. That said I really do like it.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Interesting. Think ill get it when im looking for my next buy.