hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 216168697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1500

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

Dead Cells has received a massive update recently, and is now even more excellent than before.
    Totally check it out.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

When i am not switching my brain off in PoE (new league this weekend!) i am clicking cards in Slay the Spire. Still havent beaten highest ascension levels, and then theres modding support...

Speaking of small indie games, They Are Billions will get full release this month, with campaign mode. I played a bit when the hype was fresh and want to get into it proper.

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    just dusted off my X55 to play some Elite Dangerous and found out the trigger button isnt working there goes my plan of playing elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    They Are Billions will get full release this month, with campaign mode.
    I hadn't realised it wasn't a full release previously. The hype didn't grab me before but I'll have a second look when it actually comes out.

Alongside PoE since the weekend, lately I've been playing Battle Brothers - and discovered it works excellently as a community game with a namelist etc.
    The game is sort of like a cross between Mount and Blade and XCOM, and has had a couple of DLCs adding things since release (monsters to hunt and northern barbarians, both with associated content).

Apparently it came out a couple of years ago but I missed that memo - definitely worth a look if turnbased / tactical stuff is your jam.
    Last edited by Shaikar; June 11 2019 at 12:27:58 PM.

Been playing Knights of Honour while waiting for Foxhole 0.26 update. In the admittedly not all that crowded field of real time grand strategy games, it stil holds up pretty well, I think.

Forza horizon 4, now with more...

Fun times in Brickchester

Last edited by Isyel; June 15 2019 at 07:33:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    They Are Billions will get full release this month, with campaign mode.
    I hadn't realised it wasn't a full release previously. The hype didn't grab me before but I'll have a second look when it actually comes out.

Alongside PoE since the weekend, lately I've been playing Battle Brothers - and discovered it works excellently as a community game with a namelist etc.
    The game is sort of like a cross between Mount and Blade and XCOM, and has had a couple of DLCs adding things since release (monsters to hunt and northern barbarians, both with associated content).

Apparently it came out a couple of years ago but I missed that memo - definitely worth a look if turnbased / tactical stuff is your jam.

Bump, release update for Billions is out (2.6Gb). Watching a stream atm, looks like decent fun.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    south park - fractured but whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    leaving YT on i eventually stumbled upon sovietwomble playing space engineers, i now find myself playing it until 3 am on weekends

He (sovietwomble) now seems to have uploaded his archive of streams, from which he made his edited videos. It's at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8k...O3IWFpYdBtHqsw

playing, of all things, Anarchy Online with RL mates because it was their sort-of foundation MMO - like EVE was for me. It's a very dated game but I'm still enjoying it. Might even sub a month before the next semester starts.

I play Mechwarrior Online for some reason

They break every other shooter I play with stupid patches

MWO is unironically solid as a WoT clone.

it has a lot of jank as a Crysis engine game, but I enjoy it

Played Kingdome come: Deliverance whole weekend. Not really impressed.
    Hiro Cor

Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna View Post
    Played Kingdome come: Deliverance whole weekend. Not really impressed.
    It's frankly kinda meh.

planetside2.... as it happens; the DX11 patch they did a while back really makes the game perform well, the old sluggish feel in large battles is gone, its so very smooth now.
    Dont dam me when i speak a piece of mind; cause silence isnt golden when i am holding it inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    I always read your name as tinder-mom

A friend of mine started up a factorio server... and now I'm spending waaaaaay too much time on it. Shit.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    just dusted off my X55 to play some Elite Dangerous and found out the trigger button isnt working there goes my plan of playing elite.
    Bought that game today. Will hopefully get a chance to finally try it sometime this weekend

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    Bought that game today. Will hopefully get a chance to finally try it sometime this weekend
    Protip: if you do the training missions (and you should do at least the landing and flying one IIRC) skip the advanced combat one as it's silly and way too hard.