hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1058

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    they are billions is legit good though
    Ye

I'm currently hype for this

https://store.steampowered.com/app/7...ist_Simulator/

From the creator of Fallen London and Sunless Sea, gimme dat lovecraftian spookwriting
    This shit is actually pretty fun.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    they are billions is legit good though
    Ye

I'm currently hype for this

https://store.steampowered.com/app/7...ist_Simulator/

From the creator of Fallen London and Sunless Sea, gimme dat lovecraftian spookwriting
    This shit is actually pretty fun.
    Just wait till you get to Mansus

The game has the same "small part of a greater whole" storytelling as Fallen London, it's brilliant
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; June 1 2018 at 04:47:30 PM.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Picked up Vampyr despite it having one of the widest review ranges of any game released this year: pleasantly surprised

Only about 2 hours in, the RPG talking stuff seems solid, I like how the social web links everyone together, although some dialogue options become redundant and neither party will acknowledge that you're repeating yourself.

Combat/Difficulty is kinda unique, you get almost no EXP from basic combat and your main source is from draining named NPC's in the open world (which removes them from quests entirely and contributes to region instability)

All in all, solid 8/10, your character feels like a vampire and the world is believable (also runs extremely smoothly)

well done for not getting sucked back into POE
    I'm SURE i won't get disillusioned by endgame grind this expansion.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    I made an arc witch and got to act 4, but I'm leaving it for a while so prices settle down somewhat

I made an arc witch and got to act 4, but I'm leaving it for a while so prices settle down somewhat
    Stuff only gets more expensive and you don't really need shimmerons

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Stuff only gets more expensive and you don't really need shimmerons
    don't tell me that please

Bump:

Been playing two games recently (well, two new games, not the staple HotS/Overwatch/PUBG/R6Siege ones)

Prey: Mooncrash: it's really fucking good, the map is fucking huge and the RNG almost turns it into a Diablo esque lootathon. "completing" it looks like a major timesink with some serious planning required to get all 5 characters through the map alive. It's only 10 if you own Prey and the whole bundle is 30 (Prey is worth that for the game alone if you haven't tried it out already)

oh and I've been fucking about with Ace Combat Zero emulation, the game still holds up and I recommend it highly with Ace Combat 7 coming out this year.

Wreckfest.
    It is equal parts amazing and frustrating. Don't go into it to win. Just go for having fun and you'll enjoy it.
    I had to remind myself of that many times as I got rammed by a backmarker and went from 2nd to 12th to "on my roof"
    People towards the back of the crowd would rather run themselves off the track in an attempt to crash you, than try to race. It takes a bit getting used to as a simracer.

Prey: Mooncrash

I've only had a chance to put half an hour into it. The pace is very different to the main game. The premise of repeat runs and varying layouts and objectives is interesting. Having different survivors (and stats) should give this some longevity.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

I think realm royal just killed pubg for me.. It's a really chill game with just enough complexity to be interesting but not too much to be confusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post

I've only had a chance to put half an hour into it. The pace is very different to the main game. The premise of repeat runs and varying layouts and objectives is interesting. Having different survivors (and stats) should give this some longevity.
    Still playing pubg RR and fortnite, some quake and for honor currently as well

I like to kill people(in game)

Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Wreckfest.
    It is equal parts amazing and frustrating. Don't go into it to win. Just go for having fun and you'll enjoy it.
    I had to remind myself of that many times as I got rammed by a backmarker and went from 2nd to 12th to "on my roof"
    People towards the back of the crowd would rather run themselves off the track in an attempt to crash you, than try to race. It takes a bit getting used to as a simracer.
    Or just play single player and have a blast. :P

Game is also surprisingly complex physics wise and works great with a wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post

If you want longevity, the story ending for the game is to unluck each story escape for each character in a single run without dying or running out of time.

I haven't even finished the Volunteer's story escape yet, you seem to need to backtrack around the 3 zones a few times with each character (ie, volunteer's escape needs a high repair, but the engineer's escape is on the other side of the map)

Enemies respawn too, as I found to my sadness after killing the moonshark at great cost

free prequel to life is strange 2

Based on a stupid "10 awesome steam games for under $5" post, I picked up Superflight.

It is fucking fantastic. Really, really stupidly simple. Lots of fun. $1.50.

All you do is pilot a guy in a wingsuit around a bunch of procedurally generated mountains and earn points for doing risky stuff.

Maps are generated from a unique seed, which means they can be saved and shared with other people based on that seed.

All in all, it's really fun, really simple, and cheap as hell right now.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Rimworld is finally going 1.0.. The release candidates are up on steam in the beta branch right now. New additions look pretty mint. As a result, I've been playing rimworld again.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

That is this kind of game that has me watching Let's plays, finding it both very interesting and appealing, but for reasons I can't point out exactly still made me avoiding as for now.

Where's this list of great games under $5? I'm looking to spend about $30-40 on games I've missed over the years. Mix of shit that will run on a shitty laptop and on my gaming PC.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Where's this list of great games under $5? I'm looking to spend about $30-40 on games I've missed over the years. Mix of shit that will run on a shitty laptop and on my gaming PC.
    https://games.avclub.com/steam-sale-...r-5-1827179559
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.