hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 317178798081828384 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1674

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

I was realy getting into it with iracing again now that I got my account reactivated for cheap. Getting faster. better at racecraft. irating turning upwards again...
    then this week happens where there isn't a single race above rookies on a track that I own. and wallet is empty at the mo.

fuck you iracing. And fuck your dlc model.
    /Stuck in an abusive relationship with a game

Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Might grab all the dlc next time it's on sale & use that as the excuse.
    Didn't have to wait long for that to happen. Should hopefully keep me occupied till Bannerlord goes into early access (assuming they don't delay it). Could end up being a medieval themed gaming year for me, I think.

Detroit Become Human.

Having several games crashes and below average controls.
    Feels more like a interactive move, where you have to press the right key at the right time.

Very story driven game, and it is very good.
    I keep on playing and restarting after a crash just because I have to see what is happening next.

Quite like it.
    Always had a think for point and click adventures.
    The Epic Store is amazing, I've been able to save so much money by not buying their games.

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    One last Witcher 3 replay
    Just finished this yesterday. So good.

Now the horse riding must continue in RDR2.
    Turns out that was a bit too much horse riding after TW3, so instead of that, Control it is (which has no horses in it c/d?)
    Done with Control (which is quite good), next up Star Wars Fallen Order

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    In between classes, work, and Stellaris, I am playing a lot of Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. I am continuously amazed at how beautiful this game is, and just how much content there is. If I did nothing but timed quests, I would still be very busy.

I'm currently in Athens, helping Perikles and meeting Sokrates. Level 28, 12 cultists dead so far. My collection of legendary gear looks pretty nice.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    In between classes, work, and Stellaris, I am playing a lot of Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. I am continuously amazed at how beautiful this game is, and just how much content there is. If I did nothing but timed quests, I would still be very busy.

I'm currently in Athens, helping Perikles and meeting Sokrates. Level 28, 12 cultists dead so far. My collection of legendary gear looks pretty nice.
    I'm curious when the copy-pasta realisation is going to hit you (and if it ever will). Seems like a lot of filler content to gate the main quest line to squeeze tens of hours of grinding pointlessly, but if you don't feel it and enjoy it I think that's p. good!
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post

I'm curious when the copy-pasta realisation is going to hit you (and if it ever will). Seems like a lot of filler content to gate the main quest line to squeeze tens of hours of grinding pointlessly, but if you don't feel it and enjoy it I think that's p. good!
    Oh, it's very grindy and repetitive, but traipsing through the countryside is fun and I'm enjoying the dialogue.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm

so ive fallen out with teamfight tactics big time, (fuck that shit)... and have fallen back down the black desert rabbit hole. what a fucking idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    I always read your name as tinder-mom

Quote Originally Posted by Trindermon View Post
    so ive fallen out with teamfight tactics big time, (fuck that shit)... and have fallen back down the black desert rabbit hole. what a fucking idiot.
    Why would you do this to yourself

Oh, it's very grindy and repetitive, but traipsing through the countryside is fun and I'm enjoying the dialogue.
    That's completely fine, then!

I can't for the life of me understand why some people look down on other people's fun, if it's fun, then it's fun, gaming police be gone

I haven't played AC since the original came out but I remember enjoying it a lot and I still have the original first three ones for my PS3, maybe one day I'll summon enough will power to play through them. The atmosphere and general feeling was quite good though as far as I can remember.

I can't for the life of me understand why some people look down on other people's fun, if it's fun, then it's fun, gaming police be gone
    This would be a lot better if your first post didn't immediately sound like "I think this is bad and you will too, just wonder when".

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    This would be a lot better if your first post didn't immediately sound like "I think this is bad and you will too, just wonder when".
    It was more a stab at the developer choices rather than player choice. You can still have fun even if the dev choices are questionable to say the least.

Like. We all played EvE at one point

I still play it once in few months just for the vistas and combat. Then I fail some enchanting and quit. Repeat every quarter.

its like the gaming version of self harm. send help.
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    I always read your name as tinder-mom

That's completely fine, then!

I haven't played AC since the original came out but I remember enjoying it a lot and I still have the original first three ones for my PS3, maybe one day I'll summon enough will power to play through them. The atmosphere and general feeling was quite good though as far as I can remember.
    I played the first game years ago on the recommendation of Penny Arcade. I thought it was a very novel game concept, but there were clear interface issues and the checkpoint system was incredibly annoying. Finished about 85% of the game, quitting around the time I have to take down Robert de Sable.

Tried Assassin's Creed II after I was told it was much better. And it was! The difference was night and day. It's still one of my favorite games of all time. AC:O and AC:R were almost as good, and Revelations did a good job of bringing the saga to a close.

Skipped all the other AC games after that. Only got into Odyssey because it was free with my Blue Yeti mic. It's more of an RPG than an AC game, but it's still great.

Travelling a lot for work again so playing games on shitty laptop:

Legionary's Life - Text adventure with combat and some RPG elements. You're a legionnaire shipped off the Hispania at the outset of the 2nd Punic War. Your choices shape your future and whether you survive to make it home to Rome. Got it on GOG. A must for any history buffs.

Fallout Tactics - If you like the fallout universe you'll enjoy this for what it is. Definitely shows its age but similar to Wasteland series or XCom without base building.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    This is the greatest shit since JA2, why don't we have a thread?

Battle Brothers
    Quality time waster. Have to play on Ironman though, so losing a fight is actually painful.
    Would recommend the huge mod (can't remember the name now, sort by popular on Nexus mods) after you have played the vanilla a little bit. Adds a lot of stuff.
    Putin 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Calgus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    This is the greatest shit since JA2, why don't we have a thread?

Battle Brothers
    Quality time waster. Have to play on Ironman though, so losing a fight is actually painful.
    Would recommend the huge mod (can't remember the name now, sort by popular on Nexus mods) after you have played the vanilla a little bit. Adds a lot of stuff.
    +1 to battle bros being top shit. It's coming out on tablet soon for timewasting on the go.

I'm really quite bad at it. Bleed way too much money.

Battle Brothers is awesome.

Careful about starting a new game with the Legends mod though - there's an expansion due out sometime Q2 that adds a load of stuff that overlaps with Legends additions which means Legends will be utterly shafted for some time.
    This is a good problem to have - yay integrating good ideas from mods - but something to be aware of if you're planning on a long campaign.

Devblogs here: http://battlebrothersgame.com/

got a huge urge to play Divinity OS:2 again now that they've made all those free updates.

Out on tour tho and my laptop has 58 gigs left. Game needs 59 gigs.