hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The downside of alpha clones

The downside of alpha clones

It's not the skill restrictions, or the inability to cloak. It's the number of halfwits flooding starter corp chat going 'HURR DURR HOW I SHOT ENEMIE'. Seriously, I just had some guy ask how to load ammo into his turrets.

I know EVE has a steep learning curve, but come on! Fiddle around with shit and figure the basic stuff out for yourself. I never had to ask how to fit mods onto a ship (inb4 badfits, shut up Spank) or how to undock or load ammo or anything like that, I used the brain I was fucking born with and FIGURED SHIT OUT. Starter corps are there to help you, not hold your friggin' hand.

when are they gonna stop these spam bots ffs

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Topkek

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    when are they gonna stop these spam bots ffs
    Yeah ban that faggbot!

OP, you might find a like-minded community of people at www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Get out of a starter corp if you don't like helping newbies.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    At no point did I say I don't help or like helping newbies. My beef is with halfwits who won't poke around and at least try to figure stuff out before clogging up corp chat with "HURF DURF HOW DO I LOAD AMMO". Is that really so much to ask? I'll gladly help noobs who want to learn about different mining yields and ore types, or who want to enter the wonderful world of PI, but really basic stuff is something one should be reasonably expected to find out for oneself.

It's one thing to be a noob, it's another to be totally clueless.

Smuggo
    kill op, gas thread, rape his mother

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MexicanJumpingLlama View Post
    At no point did I say I don't help or like helping newbies. My beef is with halfwits who won't poke around and at least try to figure stuff out before clogging up corp chat with "HURF DURF HOW DO I LOAD AMMO". Is that really so much to ask? I'll gladly help noobs who want to learn about different mining yields and ore types, or who want to enter the wonderful world of PI, but really basic stuff is something one should be reasonably expected to find out for oneself.

Its one thing to be totally clueless, its quite another to be a pony fag

https://zkillboard.com/character/195872744/ have a look to see all the fun im having in eve. If you arent having fun in eve you`re probably bad at eve. Please better yourself.

came to thread expexcting shitt complaint about alpha clones
    left satisfied.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

So you are whinging about people like you....

pro tip these sort of idiots existed when I first started playing in 06, they were there when I stopped in 12, and they will still be there when ever EVE shuts down.

TLDR: you are a pony retard so shut the fuck up.

Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    TLDR: he doesn't like kids.

Then again, who does. Other than for purposes of disposable cheap labour and child soldiers.
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

sentence describing 95% of the earths population? confirmed.

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post

Then again, who does. Other than for purposes of disposable cheap labour and child soldiers.
    and sex

Seriously, I just had some guy ask how to load ammo into his turrets.
    Yes, how horrible to get many new players who want to learn how to play our game.

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    You (Isyel) are at the ranking top of all the other users in here that consistently just dishes out insults without any other content. You had it coming. Take it like a man and grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Just in case this isn't clear by now (and it really shouldn't be necessary to point out, you're all grownups) saying that people should be killed because of their political or religious convictions IS NOT FUCKING OK. Tempban handed out in the movie thread. Apply a minimum of self control ffs

Then again, who does.
    Paedophiles?

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post

and sex
    riiight

It's not the skill restrictions, or the inability to cloak. It's the number of halfwits flooding starter corp chat going 'HURR DURR HOW I SHOT ENEMIE'. Seriously, I just had some guy ask how to load ammo into his turrets.

I know EVE has a steep learning curve, but come on! Fiddle around with shit and figure the basic stuff out for yourself. I never had to ask how to fit mods onto a ship (inb4 badfits, shut up Spank) or how to undock or load ammo or anything like that, I used the brain I was fucking born with and FIGURED SHIT OUT. Starter corps are there to help you, not hold your friggin' hand.
    So which starter corp do you have personal experience with? CAS has had 1800+ in chat, and sure a lot of discussion has been from people new to the game asking or help on things we take for granted, but also a lot of discussion has been prompted by issues with the NPE, as well as a lot of discussions about the philosophical/existential nature of playing EVE that cannot be discovered by simply right-clicking everything. Pretty typical stuff for CAS, really.

I'm curious what the other starter corps look like, as I've heard they're historically ghost-towns and aren't followed by many vets like CAS corp chat is.

Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post

and sex
    Don't present words to him he can't understand
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

Quote Originally Posted by Eli Stan View Post

So which starter corp do you have personal experience with? CAS has had 1800+ in chat, and sure a lot of discussion has been from people new to the game asking or help on things we take for granted, but also a lot of discussion has been prompted by issues with the NPE, as well as a lot of discussions about the philosophical/existential nature of playing EVE that cannot be discovered by simply right-clicking everything. Pretty typical stuff for CAS, really.

I'm curious what the other starter corps look like, as I've heard they're historically ghost-towns and aren't followed by many vets like CAS corp chat is.
    FNA has 1400ish as of right now. Lots of vets helping out folks who have questions.

Now bad@botes

Congratulations. Now shut the fuck up and go back to your isolation thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level