hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: [COMING BACK TO EVE] Don't make a new one, use this thread.

Re: [COMING BACK TO EVE] Don't make a new one, use this thre

Quote Originally Posted by Womble
    Part of me wishes that Entrox hadn't ridden to the rescue with this forum, I'd have been able to walk away from Eve.
    Gues I'll just have to shit post some moreand try to avoid the eve section.
    Congrats on avoiding the Eve section. :P

btw, why the alien-shaped smilies? It makes me all

I've just resubbed to this shitty game because I had nothing else to do with my disposable income this week. I've been gone for over a year now. I noticed that they got rid of the learning skills. Is there another way to increase your stats now then (other than implants of course)?

Quote Originally Posted by Varicose Brains
    I've just resubbed to this shitty game because I had nothing else to do with my disposable income this week. I've been gone for over a year now. I noticed that they got rid of the learning skills. Is there another way to increase your stats now then (other than implants of course)?
    No, supposed to be more Noob friendly this way

Quote Originally Posted by Varicose Brains
    They got rid of them and increased everyone's base stats so there was (practically) no nerf to training speed. Most ppl got boosts.

[quote=Mike deVoid]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Varicose Brains":3isoewpd
    They got rid of them and increased everyone's base stats so there was (practically) no nerf to training speed. Most ppl got boosts.[/quote:3isoewpd]

I noticed a few of my stats went down (some were at 21,22 because of the learning skills). My Charisma went up to 20 though.

Administrator Movember 2012 Don Pellegrino's Avatar

[quote=Varicose Brains][quote="Mike deVoid":3s9fv9jx]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Varicose Brains":3s9fv9jx
    They got rid of them and increased everyone's base stats so there was (practically) no nerf to training speed. Most ppl got boosts.[/quote:3s9fv9jx]

I noticed a few of my stats went down (some were at 21,22 because of the learning skills). My Charisma went up to 20 though. [/quote:3s9fv9jx]

Try remapping?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Pellegrino
    Try remapping?
    Heh, forgot about that.

Been gone for about a month, was on a TS server playing WoT with some randoms I met, and heard rumblings about anoms finally being nerfed. What exactly did they change?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexa Hellfury
    Been gone for about a month, was on a TS server playing WoT with some randoms I met, and heard rumblings about anoms finally being nerfed. What exactly did they change?
    The relevant devblog thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=88

Ive been gone for almost 2yrs, what about some...recaps on hot Alliance blobs on Alliance blob action

whos shootin who where
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius Longinus View Post
    The pinky-raised space gentlemen can all eat a bag of dicks; We're in it for the lols.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasponger
    Ive been gone for almost 2yrs, what about some...recaps on hot Alliance blobs on Alliance blob action

whos shootin who where
    Despight the fact that I'm unsubbed I actually follow this shit...

so lets see, Pandemic Legion lost their shit and then somehow respawned as a merc/troll alliance they now fill the spot MC once did, except they don't even bother renting space and just rape major powerblocs B-teams for fun most of the time.

Goons sorta joined the NC and then sorta didn't, long story short TCF died a slow death in deklien and left it to goons who fostered TEST (Reddit's alliance) as well as trolling NC pets and buddying up with WIDOT, Goons/TEST now rule everything from deklien to northern delve (except pureblind cause who gives a shit about pureblind?) while the old NC rules everything east all the way to geminate, where they're getting invaded by the drone russians, joined by whitenoise (even more russians) and raidenDOT (EX IT/BoB with lots o supercaps) and PL.

AAA is still in the south, accompanied by ROL's zombie corpse, Atlas's ghost and the residents of stain who don't seem to know how to die. IT (bob mkIII) still shows sov in delve but their fucking dead and no one's seen molle in awhile.

main fighting seems to be over geminate (no srsly) between the russians and the NC supported by goons and CO.

Have they fixed the issue where MWDs would work in some missions but not in others?

Apparently almost all missions allow mwd now.
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

Quote Originally Posted by Sponk
    Apparently almost all missions allow mwd now.
    Doesn't mean it actually works

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq
    Have they fixed the issue where MWDs would work in some missions but not in others?
    In that the ones that are supposed to allow it do and the ones that aren't don't.. Any way to tell which is which? Hell no.. I have however never needed an MWD in a level 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

I've not (recently) run into an L4 where I couldn't use one. I have an MWD on my noctis, so I'd only check if there's a gate that needs flying to, or the wrecks are way (>68km) off the warp in.

Quote Originally Posted by killfalcon
    I've not (recently) run into an L4 where I couldn't use one. I have an MWD on my noctis, so I'd only check if there's a gate that needs flying to, or the wrecks are way (>68km) off the warp in.
    Train level 4 Ore Indust. Never have to deal with that ever again unless you really fuck up.

And use an AB, same thing, you won't end up overshooting.

We should have another thread where you can say you actually quit even and why

Quote Originally Posted by Jalif
    We should have another thread where you can say you actually quit even and why
    I've quit several times over the years, mainly because EVE just gets boring for me after a month or so and I end up doing nothing but adding new skills to the queue and station spinning for half an hour each day.

I quit because I run out of time to play, and I can't do this game half-way. Either I'm up to my neck, or I unsubscribe.