hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100
Results 1,981 to 1,988 of 1988

Thread: [COMING BACK TO EVE] Don't make a new one, use this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    15 years + beta, the apparent bitter vet probably has some kind of fun somewhere .....
    I like you mate and i have been playing since 2005 myself but i hope you get my comedy remark

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    EVE IS NOT A COMEDY! IT IS REAL!

Shit shit ahiiii
    Diaf mupetkillurselfirlingame

Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    15 years + beta, the apparent bitter vet probably has some kind of fun somewhere .....
    I like you mate and i have been playing since 2005 myself but i hope you get my comedy remark

EVE IS NOT A COMEDY! IT IS REAL!

"A comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel"

How real do you want it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Eve is life

Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    Look on the bright side, at least it isn't alive (yet) ...
    J'ai violÚ votre vaisseau spatial. C'Útait amusant....!

EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

I've been thinking about trying to play again. I've had it installed since the last time I did this and have occasionally popped in to see how my skill queue is doing. So much is different! I'm terrible at PVP and always have been, so wondering what part of 0.0 would be good to go to until I have figured my shit out again. Was thinking the east, Is dronelands still renters' paradise?

Quote Originally Posted by Gralg View Post
    I've been thinking about trying to play again. I've had it installed since the last time I did this and have occasionally popped in to see how my skill queue is doing. So much is different! I'm terrible at PVP and always have been, so wondering what part of 0.0 would be good to go to until I have figured my shit out again. Was thinking the east, Is dronelands still renters' paradise?
    I feel like we have another thread specifically for this kind of question, but what the hell. What kind of experience do you want? Dronelands is indeed rentlands now, but do you actually want to be a renter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    I feel like we have another thread specifically for this kind of question, but what the hell. What kind of experience do you want? Dronelands is indeed rentlands now, but do you actually want to be a renter?
    Eh I saw this one sticky'd saying don't make another "coming back to EVE" post so apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place »\_(ツ)_/»

Honestly I'm not sure, I haven't played in any real shape or form since 2014, so at least to start guess I need to rat and stuff to make money since, from looking at the regional market, things seem to be a fair bit more expensive than they used to be. I can PVP, I'm just not very good at it, so figured shooting for a quieter region to build up. It would also help to relearn how to play/learn about all the new things that have been added in the last 4 years.

Honestly I'm not sure, I haven't played in any real shape or form since 2014, so at least to start guess I need to rat and stuff to make money since, from looking at the regional market, things seem to be a fair bit more expensive than they used to be. I can PVP, I'm just not very good at it, so figured shooting for a quieter region to build up. It would also help to relearn how to play/learn about all the new things that have been added in the last 4 years.
    Exploration makes good cash [relics are still better than data sites], could always try those abyssal deadspace things too.