hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2034

Thread: [COMING BACK TO EVE] Don't make a new one, use this thread.

  1. #2001
    phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Jita IV-4
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Think original big blue or NC (the MM/TCF/RZR one) except people don't even pretend to be pvpers; the krabs run things these days. The pendulum is hopefully drifting back around towards pvp now, and with any luck krabs will be put back in their rightful place at the bottom of the food chain, but until then blobs aren't where you want to be unless you're a turbokrab.
    I m probably being daft but who/what are krabs ? ;D

    (not really active for some time (read, years) except updating orders every now and then and a little ship spinning)


    P.S.: I don't think Big Blue ever really pretended to be pvpers NC (you notably missed D2) indeed papertigered ;D
    Last edited by phoenix; March 19 2020 at 07:59:36 PM.

  2. #2002
    phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Jita IV-4
    Posts
    350
    Ah. Carebear Mk II it seems …

  3. #2003
    HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3, 2011
    Location
    [VENIO]
    Posts
    4,706
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    Ah. Carebear Mk II it seems
    Yep. I was more talking about later NC (post post D2), which, to be fair TCF folded and gave their space to goons so I probably should've said MM/RZR/Majesta/RAGE + pets
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

  4. #2004

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    7,473
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Think original big blue or NC (the MM/TCF/RZR one) except people don't even pretend to be pvpers; the krabs run things these days. The pendulum is hopefully drifting back around towards pvp now, and with any luck krabs will be put back in their rightful place at the bottom of the food chain, but until then blobs aren't where you want to be unless you're a turbokrab.
    I m probably being daft … but who/what are krabs ? ;D

    (not really active for some time (read, years) except updating orders every now and then and a little ship spinning)


    P.S.: I don't think Big Blue ever really pretended to be pvpers … NC (you notably missed D2) indeed papertigered ;D
    wew lets dig up some 10 year old history...big blue fuck me; my niece is older than that alliance.

    (fyi krabs are just ultra carebears, new name same shit)
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  5. #2005
    phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Jita IV-4
    Posts
    350
    Well, its old ..but somewhat fun history ;P

    Its even nearly 15 years now ... TBB was founded late 2005 ;D

  6. #2006

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    7,473
    WE DIDNT LISTEN!!!

    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  7. #2007
    prometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,874
    So what've I missed in pvp the last couple years?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Prom is right and you're dumb.
    Latest Video - The Inner Zone
    YouTube - LiveStream

  8. #2008
    Aliventi's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16, 2012
    Location
    Mouth Trumpet Cavalry.
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    So what've I missed in pvp the last couple years?
    Nullsec is ded. Blobs and supers dropped on everything. WHs are where it's at.

  9. #2009
    prometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    So what've I missed in pvp the last couple years?
    Nullsec is ded. Blobs and supers dropped on everything. WHs are where it's at.
    So nothing, got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Prom is right and you're dumb.
    Latest Video - The Inner Zone
    YouTube - LiveStream

  10. #2010
    HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3, 2011
    Location
    [VENIO]
    Posts
    4,706
    Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    So what've I missed in pvp the last couple years?
    Nullsec is ded. Blobs and supers dropped on everything. WHs are where it's at.
    So nothing, got it.
    Holy shit you're alive.

    And no, nullsec is ded except for Vale, where it is alive in small gang and good content. WHs are in the process of evicting each other over changes that were supposed to make evictions harder/impossible.

    Also, nullseccers are beginning to flex on wormholers, HK has been evicted twice now by Init/nullblobs.
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

  11. #2011
    vDJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Location
    �� out there
    Posts
    1,524
    Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    So what've I missed in pvp the last couple years?
    Nullsec is ded. Blobs and supers dropped on everything. WHs are where it's at.
    So nothing, got it.
    They changed ECM !
    Now you can target the thing jamming you iirc ?

  12. #2012

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    nullsec is ded except for Vale
    In the past two weeks since I moved into a wh with a null sec static, I have had good small gang content in ~10 different regions, though Vale was not on that list. I am sure the fight club is working out for you guys, but to call the rest of null sec dead is a massive overstatement.

  13. #2013

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    7,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Quaan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    nullsec is ded except for Vale
    In the past two weeks since I moved into a wh with a null sec static, I have had good small gang content in ~10 different regions, though Vale was not on that list. I am sure the fight club is working out for you guys, but to call the rest of null sec dead is a massive overstatement.
    Its LS the bellend.
    Null sec is pretty much alive and so is wh space. Low sec...now that is dead.
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  14. #2014
    prometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,874
    Well, I'm going to give it a spin again.
    Just need to wait for CCP to unlock my account since new phone & new pc install means no 2FA for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Prom is right and you're dumb.
    Latest Video - The Inner Zone
    YouTube - LiveStream

  15. #2015
    Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    300' AGL
    Posts
    5,318
    Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    Well, I'm going to give it a spin again.
    Just need to wait for CCP to unlock my account since new phone & new pc install means no 2FA for me
    Rote Kapelle is Recruiting/

  16. #2016
    prometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,874
    Got my shit back, and goddamn is space full of stations now. Holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Prom is right and you're dumb.
    Latest Video - The Inner Zone
    YouTube - LiveStream

  17. #2017
    Lady Spank's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Get Out Nasty Face
    Posts
    5,133
    I installed the client last week... stop tempting me to actually play again.

    I'll be very interested in your thoughts.
      Spoiler:



    (ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

  18. #2018

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    7,239
    There isn't a shitty situation that can't be made worse by picking up eve.

  19. #2019
    Donor Airow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Minecraft - Xwor
    Posts
    1,787
    Damn... Youtube suggested a talk about the history of eve yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-_Hgp6VbFY Brought back some memories.

    Tempted to log back in but it's been years since I played...
    Disregard Diamonds
    Acquire Cobblestone


    neva forget

  20. #2020
    prometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,874
    soloing on weekends is still a waste, to nobodies amazement
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Prom is right and you're dumb.
    Latest Video - The Inner Zone
    YouTube - LiveStream

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •