hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 488895969798
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 1950

Thread: [COMING BACK TO EVE] Don't make a new one, use this thread.

  1. #1941
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    is this some kind of markov chain joke I'm not in on, or?
    Quote Originally Posted by zangorus View Post
    Thats worstplayerever's fit, but retard MWD instead of 100mn AB.
    wtf is he thinking?
    and classic noob thinking that "WHY NEUT when I can have a NOS?", but iBeast / worstplayerever uses Rocket Launcher instead, or smartbomb ( fuck ECM drones )
    More parsable?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

  2. #1942
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    13,898
    I'll be honest: not much more, no
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  3. #1943
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    2,123
    I think it's a cry for help.

  4. #1944
    King of the Food Thread
    Join Date
    August 22, 2011
    Posts
    256
    Back after 2y+. Left aroud the time the carrier change was discussed. A few questions:

    • No more clone grades?
    • Any place around with decent PvP fits? Ship hangar looks horrible out of date. Will test the Wolf fit, though. Thanks OAM.
    • Any major changes to WH lately?
    • How can I get rid of the Agency/Oppertunity bit on my screen when undocked?
    • Anything similar to the old EVE Mentat (sp?) around.



    Thanks

  5. #1945
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    13,898
    Quote Originally Posted by quarky View Post
    Back after 2y+. Left aroud the time the carrier change was discussed. A few questions:

    • No more clone grades?
    • Any place around with decent PvP fits? Ship hangar looks horrible out of date. Will test the Wolf fit, though. Thanks OAM.
    • Any major changes to WH lately?
    • How can I get rid of the Agency/Oppertunity bit on my screen when undocked?
    • Anything similar to the old EVE Mentat (sp?) around.



    Thanks
    No more clone grades. Also, if you have a jump clone in the citadel you're currently docked in, you can switch into it with no jump clone timer.

    CCP are mad keen on shoving their agency bosh into your face. You can reduce the screen profile but not eliminate it entirely afaik.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  6. #1946
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

    CCP are mad keen on shoving their agency bosh into your face. You can reduce the screen profile but not eliminate it entirely afaik.
    You can indeed remove The Agency and Opportunities so that you never have to worry about them again

    'You can get rid of it, there’s a little button above the entire overlay that toggles it on and off just like missions, navigation, etc. Be aware toggling it in station will not apply for out of station and vice versa.' from a helpful person.

    Double-click also removes it.

    Now you can remove the Opportunities symbol from the info panel [right-click Opportunities symbol on the left when you have its panel showing] but cannot currently with The Agency so you are left stuck with The Agency symbol next to the A symbol but that isn't exactly a major issue.
    Last edited by Meester; March 26 2018 at 02:26:54 AM.

  7. #1947
    King of the Food Thread
    Join Date
    August 22, 2011
    Posts
    256
    Thanks @Malcanis & Meester. Any chance for a pointer to up to date fits?

  8. #1948
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by quarky View Post
    Thanks @Malcanis & Meester. Any chance for a pointer to up to date fits?
    This place's own ship set-ups forum should still have some up to date stuff and try Osmium maybe
    for some other fits.

  9. #1949

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    594
    Is AUSTZ still boring as hell and mostly empty?
    Putin 2012

  10. #1950
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Calgus View Post
    Is AUSTZ still boring as hell and mostly empty?
    Not sure, you might get to play with the Chinese ala Fraternity on that TZ.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •