hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 48889596979899100 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 1988

Thread: [COMING BACK TO EVE] Don't make a new one, use this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    is this some kind of markov chain joke I'm not in on, or?
    Quote Originally Posted by zangorus View Post
    Thats worstplayerever's fit, but retard MWD instead of 100mn AB.
    wtf is he thinking?
    and classic noob thinking that "WHY NEUT when I can have a NOS?", but iBeast / worstplayerever uses Rocket Launcher instead, or smartbomb ( fuck ECM drones )
    More parsable?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

I'll be honest: not much more, no
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

I think it's a cry for help.

King of the Food Thread
    Back after 2y+. Left aroud the time the carrier change was discussed. A few questions:

• No more clone grades?
    • Any place around with decent PvP fits? Ship hangar looks horrible out of date. Will test the Wolf fit, though. Thanks OAM.
    • Any major changes to WH lately?
    • How can I get rid of the Agency/Oppertunity bit on my screen when undocked?
    • Anything similar to the old EVE Mentat (sp?) around.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quarky View Post
    Back after 2y+. Left aroud the time the carrier change was discussed. A few questions:

• No more clone grades?
    • Any place around with decent PvP fits? Ship hangar looks horrible out of date. Will test the Wolf fit, though. Thanks OAM.
    • Any major changes to WH lately?
    • How can I get rid of the Agency/Oppertunity bit on my screen when undocked?

Thanks
    No more clone grades. Also, if you have a jump clone in the citadel you're currently docked in, you can switch into it with no jump clone timer.

CCP are mad keen on shoving their agency bosh into your face. You can reduce the screen profile but not eliminate it entirely afaik.
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

CCP are mad keen on shoving their agency bosh into your face. You can reduce the screen profile but not eliminate it entirely afaik.
    You can indeed remove The Agency and Opportunities so that you never have to worry about them again

'You can get rid of it, there’s a little button above the entire overlay that toggles it on and off just like missions, navigation, etc. Be aware toggling it in station will not apply for out of station and vice versa.' from a helpful person.

Double-click also removes it.

Now you can remove the Opportunities symbol from the info panel [right-click Opportunities symbol on the left when you have its panel showing] but cannot currently with The Agency so you are left stuck with The Agency symbol next to the A symbol but that isn't exactly a major issue.
    Last edited by Meester; March 26 2018 at 03:26:54 AM.

King of the Food Thread
    Thanks @Malcanis & Meester. Any chance for a pointer to up to date fits?

Thanks @Malcanis & Meester. Any chance for a pointer to up to date fits?
    This place's own ship set-ups forum should still have some up to date stuff and try Osmium maybe
    for some other fits.

Is AUSTZ still boring as hell and mostly empty?
    Putin 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Calgus View Post
    Not sure, you might get to play with the Chinese ala Fraternity on that TZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Calgus View Post
    Nah AUTZ is best solo pvp tz so its okay waking up early EU mornings, just go into chinese sov if youre feeling very lonely

All pilots who are active and log in while in the Omega clone state in the 30 days prior to May 6th will receive:
    Is this per account or per character? I'm assuming I'll have to wait until May 6th to actually claim anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Mortvvs View Post
    I'll have to wait until May 6th to actually claim anything?
    Yes.

For a desktop trading app, have a look at Evernus.

are AF changes good? someone please point me in the direction where i can read more
    ingame: AntonioBanderas
    Detecting epic potential, expecting epic fail.
    Ah yes, the fork: The poor man's trident
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer
    I fucking hate Steven Hawking. Smug little faggot with his stupid chariot

Quote Originally Posted by shoki View Post
    are AF changes good? someone please point me in the direction where i can read more
    Yes, Retribution is king but fuck them because I killed one in an enyo.

Balancing:

This patch contains a balance pass affecting Assault Frigates and Heavy Assault Cruisers. Full details and discussion can be found in this thread.
    All Assault Frigates maximum velocity increased by 18%
    All Assault Frigates mass reduced by 10%
    All Assault Frigates capacitor capacity increased by 30%

Ishkur: Assault Frigate bonus per skill level:

7.5% drone tracking speed (was 5m3 additional drone bay per level)
    Drone bay increased to 50m3 (was 25m3)

Retribution Assault Frigate bonus per skill level:

5% bonus to Small Energy Turret rate of fire (was 7.5% bonus to Small Energy Turret tracking speed)
    Power Grid increased to 62 (was 56)

Jaguar Minmatar Frigate bonus per skill level:

5% bonus to Rocket and Light Missile rate of fire (was 5% bonus to Small Projectile Turret Damage)
    7.5% bonus to shield boost amount (was 7.5% bonus to Small Projectile Turret tracking speed)

Assault Frigate bonus per skill level:

5% bonus to Rocket and Light Missile damage (was 10% bonus to Small Projectile Turret optimal range)
    5% bonus to Rocket and Light Missile explosion velocity (was 5% bonus to Small Projectile Turret damage)
    CPU increased to 185 (was 170)
    Mid Slot increased to 5 (was 4)
    Low Slot reduced to 3 (was 4)
    Launcher Slot increased to 3 (was 1)
    Turret Slot reduced to 1 (was 3)
    Drone Bandwidth increased to 10m3 (was 0)
    Drone Bay increased to 20m3 (was 0)

Modules:

Added a set of new damage control modules called Assault Damage Controls, which can only be used by Heavy Assault Cruisers and Assault Frigates. Assault Damage Controls provide passive resists to shield, armor and structure. They can also be activated to provide extreme resistance to shield, armor and structure for a short duration. Details and discussion on Assault Damage Controls can be found in this thread.

Added following Assault Damage Control types:

Assault Damage Control I
    EFFA Compact Assault Damage Control
    FFR Enduring Assault Damage Control
    Assault Damage Control II
    Shadow Serpentis Assault Damage control
    More patch notes here - https://www.eveonline.com/articles/patch-notes

ADC is life when you're in a HAC

I fly like a retard, as is known, but they've saved me losing a ship at least 3 times
    I love Malcanis!

Shit, I'm susceptible to suggestions when drunk. Even if they are just e-mail offers. Just resubed for the 19$ 3 month offer.

So like, what happened... during last 5 years... except that EVE died I mean?

For one you didn't need to sub to log in

Also I don't actually know what happened to goons after the WWB implosion... where's a summary of current politics?
    Russians are losing almost all space atm???
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post

Also I don't actually know what happened to goons after the WWB implosion... where's a summary of current politics?
    Russians are losing almost all space atm???
    Goons in Delve [they took it from LUMPY and others and drove out The Culture and naughty Russians in Fountain] outdoing everyone in mining and the
    Imperium is making GOTG bleed in the north with Snuff and Initiative. Because of this Pandemic Horde gladly took up DRF's merc payment of Geminate.
    PH is fighting Black Legion, Snuff and Hard Drop [former Hard Alliance pissed off by DRF former allies] in Geminate.

Gaarst came back and is making Legion of xxDeathxx and the rest of the DRF/former GemiCo pay in Insmother atm for being friends with Fidelas Constans.
    Red Alliance/Dream Fleet are attacking Cache after being stuck fighting in Immensea against TEST [and wanting to escape Period Basis].

skill urself and the major wormhole alliances have destroyed the DCU [DRF B-team] in the drone regions after taking advantage of DRF's months of fighting Triumvirate and co
    to exhaustion and are now in the process of murdering Solar Fleet in retaliation for DRF not paying them and just not liking them respectively. They have destroyed
    5 keepstars, two belonging to Razor Alliance and also MACTEP's titan. DRF renters are now their renters to some degree.

Pandemic Legion are taking Providence for the time when outposts and conquerable stations become citadels. Cue many butthurt Amarr roleplayers.
    NC. were helping them for a little but now seem to have dissipated from the area [basing this on no NC. sov in Provi]. Mercenary Coalition have ex-DRF land in Vale.
    Gallente militia holds some of Cloud Ring, some Caldari militia hold a little of Pure Blind.

TEST are hamming it up in Esoteria/Paragon Soul while having skirmishes with Fraternity and awaiting the inevitable[?] attack on Brave in Impass by PL.
    Many TEST allies have taken territory in Immensea. Skirmishes in Tenerifis. Wings Wanderers decided not to pay TEST rent and so TEST are attacking them.
    TEST doesn't like Triumvirate. for making [lol] them kill their closest allies C02 [Circle of Two] for allying with Tri against Phoenix Federation [FCON and co].

So skillurself/Triumvirate./Etherium Reach guys/LUMPY/wormhole alliances/Red Alliance allied against DRF remnants.
    TEST and co fighting in Feythabolis, Catch and Immensea. Imperium killing in the north [Pure Blind, Fade, Deklein].
    NC. doing god knows and PL trying to maintain its holdings in former ProviBloc lands. AAA is dead as a sov holding alliance.
    Last edited by Meester; May 5 2018 at 05:06:22 PM.