hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Using CEVE Forums

Using CEVE Forums

Was bored so I decided to ask them for a better translator than Google translate. I'll keep the trollin' in game and be obnoxiously polite on the forums.

http://bbs.eve-online.com.cn/viewthread ... &frombbs=1

Re: Using CEVE Forums

Babelfish seemed to be doing a better job than Google with the few Chinese I talked to last night.

a place of settlement, activity, or residence.

I've been using this one for the last couple of days. Can also break down the characters and explainswhat they mean.

http://www.mdbg.net/chindict/chindict.p ... =translate

someone explain me how do i even log into their forums.

i believe i should make a post to induce rage
    need me?, contact me on Discord (entrox#0001) or via e-mail (entrox@failheap-challenge.com).

I'll make a pictorial of it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Ctrl
    I'll make a pictorial of it soon.
    ace
    need me?, contact me on Discord (entrox#0001) or via e-mail (entrox@failheap-challenge.com).

Your "We are here to PvP as Mercs" post is already having the desired effect Entrox, paranoia is starting to creep into their little hearts and conspiracy theories run rampant

PS: Would be perfect if you had a reliable local translator as ENG-CHN becomes a mess and a half due to idioms, slang and what not. There has to be an ex-pat somewhere who is willing to do the deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Veshta Yoshida
    Your "We are here to PvP as Mercs" post is already having the desired effect Entrox, paranoia is starting to creep into their little hearts and conspiracy theories run rampant

PS: Would be perfect if you had a reliable local translator as ENG-CHN becomes a mess and a half due to idioms, slang and what not. There has to be an ex-pat somewhere who is willing to do the deed.
    Their forum is exploding looking at all these comments.

Re: Re: Using CEVE Forums

A dude in local chat insisted we were Russians Another convo'd me and kept telling me to speak Chinese because he insisted that we could understand and we were just a bunch of bilingual squigglies that are trolling hard.

Sent from my Nexus One

I also got a convo last night from someones alt about out Drake venture into Fountain the other night. I only understood part of the conversation but I think he was asking us what we thought of their fleet composition and tactics. I of course told him that I thought they were brilliant but we are looking for :good fights: and that we would be back.

He tried to get me to tell him what we would be doing but I told him it was ancient Chinese secret.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crushah
    I also got a convo last night from someones alt about out Drake venture into Fountain the other night. I only understood part of the conversation but I think he was asking us what we thought of their fleet composition and tactics. I of course told him that I thought they were brilliant but we are looking for :good fights: and that we would be back.

He tried to get me to tell him what we would be doing but I told him it was ancient Chinese secret.
    They mention the convo on their forum.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...d_YtRCxPt8rGeA

We need translations of a few of those threads, some are hysterical. They're trying to find the traitors funding the foreigners?

I actually work with a guy from China, but I can't access the forums in normal squiggle-speak from work.

That and is it getting revealed already that we're working with RAC (they read these forums)?

Had hoped to keep that under wraps .

Quote Originally Posted by Bizazedo
    Quote Originally Posted by The Crushah

They mention the convo on their forum.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...d_YtRCxPt8rGeA

We need translations of a few of those threads, some are hysterical. They're trying to find the traitors funding the foreigners?

I actually work with a guy from China, but I can't access the forums in normal squiggle-speak from work.

That and is it getting revealed already that we're working with RAC (they read these forums)?

Yeah the feces line kinda threw me. And that convo is heavily edited.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizazedo
    If you read the Chinese forums when it first dawned on them that the invasion was real and under way you'd know that half their null are thrilled with the diversion.
    Their sov wars have grown as stale as on TQ and boredom is setting in, guess RAC were just first out the gate if they are indeed providing funds .. doesn't that just mean that they buy a reprieve though

And yeah, a lot are still in denial and refuse to believe that foreigners could possibly be there but they are fewer every passing week. Most have accepted it and are flocking to corps resisting the evil whiteys, or at least there are lots of gung-ho talk to that effect.

PS: Saw a recruitment post from their PL clone, they dropped their elitist ways (yeah, guess its hardwired to the name ) and are hiring anyone with the will to fight be it carebears or pvp'ers .. noob meat shield for the win.

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar

Too bad they are fucking terrible. The only thing keeping us from stomping them is skill points.

Quote Originally Posted by Hels
    Too bad they are fucking terrible. The only thing keeping us from stomping them is skill points.
    I give it 4 months until we start curbstomping them every night

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Yeats View Post
    It is called a difference of opinion and if you're going to get so shirty about it, you might want to cancel your connection to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by noobcake
    Quote Originally Posted by Hels
    I give it 4 months until we start curbstomping them every night
    quit teasing me like that...

about a month and a half until my char is a competent scimitar pilot.

logiteam is a go

I had a chat yesterday with someone in FDK (Fade Deklein Alliance) and they are pretty scared we'll come for them. These guys are embroiled in sov war with NBBE (new Babel Alliance). Seems these guys want all the moons in the north, who wouldn't, with the Tech changes in a few months they are going to be rolling in Jew gold.
    Last edited by Super Whopper; July 19 2011 at 04:12:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Super Faggot amirite?
    He mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Belid Hagen View Post
    about a month and a half until my char is a competent scimitar pilot.

logiteam is a go
    fuck yeah...probably should post this in the thread on the private forums. We have a thread there for this stuff now \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Yeats View Post
    It is called a difference of opinion and if you're going to get so shirty about it, you might want to cancel your connection to the internet.