hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Gwent - The Witcher card game

http://www.gwent-tracker.com/c?id=1497694212.4451

mostly pretty standard consume, except I cut all the arachas out because they get completely fucked by a lot of popular decks (bears/axemen obviously, as well as machine NR). Instead focus on nekkers as a wincon by consuming like crazy (but for less tempo) in r1.

still not sure about the crones, been switching them out for hag/frightener/x for more versatility, but they are pretty useful to make up for lack of early tempo. also playing with swapping regis for something like yen:con or gigni, because right now he's normally a pretty meh body and +1 consume (which is nice) - and sometimes vs Sk you fuck yourself by having to banish a card to their GY which they can instantly rez.
    Last edited by Cerzi; June 17 2017 at 10:18:57 AM.

I still short succubus for monster deck I want.

Started playing consume, bit of weather shortly before closed beta ended, swapped to more harpy/golem with weather and full weather basically early open beta. Right now I made the full circle and I am back to consume decks.

I'm using this deck atm: http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/18774-u...ost-fog-hybrid

I decided to mill every card that wasn't neutral, monster or nilfgaard. That gave me 4000 scraps, which I used to buy the 3 gold I was missing this deck. I've shot up from rank 8 to 11 just today with 83% victories. Maybe I've missed the entire point of CCGs but essentially I'm just playing someone else's 'meta'. Yeah there's an art to the in game decisions, but really I'm losing satisfaction with the game and maybe the genre in itself. Have I missed something?