hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: Passenger missions might be broken

Passenger missions might be broken

Had two passenger missions that changed their location mid stream both failed to update properly and I was forced to abandon the missions.

flying to original station would not complete

going to both locations would not complete

going to requested location would not complete.

Passengers were in the ship.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    If you want to do passanger missions, stick to economy ones, where you can stack them (refugees, tourists, security etc). There's a few sweetspots where you take them back and forth between two systems and can grind crazy amounts of money.

Basically: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDanger...ceossothis_22/

They already patched it zso it is not that crazy anymore,mbut yes you can still stack them.

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    If you want to do passanger missions, stick to economy ones, where you can stack them (refugees, tourists, security etc). There's a few sweetspots where you take them back and forth between two systems and can grind crazy amounts of money.

Basically: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDanger...ceossothis_22/
    they were economy . Basically it went like this. Take aid workers to planet X, get mail that they needed to go to planet Y instead, proceed to not be able to finish mission. Waste 2 hours trying to bug fix because I wanted that 300,000 credits. Went back to bussing commodities for mad stacks because missions are shit.

I heard the new credit farm is stacking kill mission from 17 draconis or something.