hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 72 of 718 FirstFirst ... 22626970717273747582122172572 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 14347

Thread: Lol Security Space

Stop having fun, you're getting me thinking of activating ma accounts again, thats just wrong.

:tappin dat talk:

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Stop having fun, you're getting me thinking of activating ma accounts again, thats just wrong.

:tappin dat talk:
    +1

I really should stop reading these battle reports and watching eve videos

Right, here’s my recap of the whole thing, I may have got some shit wrong but honestly it was kind of confusing at times

Commodore Donedy stood on the deck of his flagship ”Bag of Dicks”, his hand resting inside his left west-pocket, and surveyed the collected fleet surrounding his vessel.
    To the left of the great flagships lay the legions of legions belonging to SnuffBox, flying under the piss-stained colours of the “Urine Alliance”
    Beyond the snuff ships where the many other factions of pilots who had answered the call to arms and joined forces
    There where members of SWEAR, from the wind-ravaged north
    Beyond them where members of Sickology from the far west, red necked soldiers
    There were also a number BALEX-vessels, crewed by the half-man half-machine abominations from the south east
    All of them united by their shared desire for violence and conflict

The Frenchman smiled to himself, and began walking across the deck towards the holographic station showing the data being relayed by the CIC
    As he walked among the crew stations, receiving salutes from the officers manning them, his mind drifted back to the thoughts if the events that had led to this point

It had all began months ago with one of the normally hostile low security alliances, the Shadow Cartel, assaulting various infrastructure belonging to a group of German pilots known as the “Plutonium-239”, occasionally dropping by and reinforcing and destroying their PoCo’s
    This had not gone down well, and eventually a local anti-pirate league known as “The Obsidian Front” had got involved, taking the side of the plutonium corporation

Shadow Cartel had kept their diplomatic rudeness up, and during a particularly tense diplomatic section had been so rude as to demand ransom-money in order to leave their infrastructure alone
    This had bothered The Obsidian Front alot, and pissed the Plutonium-Germans right off

The result was that on Friday evening, a battleship and tier-3 fleet of around fifty had reinforced a large number of the PoCo’s in Evati under Shadow Cartel control, with the reinforcement timers being set to have them come out at just before midnight on the following day

Shadow Cartel knew that the Plutoniumites and Anti-pirates where likely to show up in force the coming day, mostly due to the fact that they were so outraged by the lack of diplomatic tact that had been shown during previous weeks, and therefore decided to contact the normally supremely hostile Urine Alliance and its allies to reinforce them
    Despite being normally suspicious about the validity of Shadow Cartel claims, the intel had checked out, and we had therefore accepted the offer of a temporary cease-fire in order to have a chance to reach the required numbers to deal with the expected hostiles

As the Frenchman reached the CIC-plot, he smiled to himself
    Two separate groups of battleships and tech3’s, together with a number of guardians for support where split between Evati as well as in a neighbouring system, and the Shadow Cartel was already in play in order to get the engagement started

The turn-out so far was already above what had been expected from the hostile coalition, and this was not counting the likelihood of any capital ships being deployed
    It was still at the point of being a waiting game however, with the command to “Let them be gay for a while longer” having already been given and all that remained now was to wait for the hostile fleet to commit

As it turned out however, they did not need to be gay for long

The hostile fleet was spotted as it began aligning towards one of the PoCo’s about to come out of reinforced mode, incidentally the one that the Shadow Cartel had deployed on, the fight was now likely just moments away, and shouts to wake up and “get your shit sorted” went out

As the hostiles came out of warp, engaging the numerically inferior Shadow Cartel fleet,
    We jumped in to the cynosaural field just slightly off-grid, and warped straight to the Admiral of the Shadow Cartel, Wowbagger, and began picking up primaries
    Despite reinforcing our own numbers with another forty pilots, the hostile fleet held on grid, being continuously reinforced as their out-of-system squadrons warped to their now engaged forward elements

The initial stages of battle where absolute chaos, neither side having expected the other to bring quite as many pilots as they pre-defined repair chains on both sides went up to try to deal with the incoming fire, but warp-in-distances and energy neutralizers on both sides made this a very tricky affair indeed

While the Friendly logistic quickly re-organized, the hostile collation was less lucky with their coordination, and as a result losing a total of six guardians as well as electronic warfare that would have disrupted the friendly logistic chains in just a few short minutes at the outset of battle

With the hostile logistics reduced in number, the friendly fleet went to work decimating the slow and ponderous battleships to knock-out their ability to use their utility slots or coordinate with their more agile support to break through the friendly ranks
    The battleships fell relatively fast, however before long the hostile collation decided to show us just how much they were willing to commit in order to defend their values of honour and justice, as a cynosaural field went up and a number of carriers purged through the ghostly portal

The carriers, as it turned out, where fitted partially with triage in order to complement the logistical cruisers they had lost in the initial minutes of the fight,
    This remote-repair ability did slow down the rate of destruction for the hostile fleet to some degree, but with rapid target-switching and enough firepower being commanded from both URINE and Shadow Cartel coms, the carriers somewhat creative setups where not able to keep up and the hostile ships kept dying one by one as the calm and methodical fleet commanders designated one target after the other to be annihilated

Moments later however, a second cynosaural field went up, and a total of twenty carriers and seven dreadnoughts belonging to Raiden., remnants of the notorious BoB-alliance, entered the field on the side of the hostile coalition
    With the initial worry of the additional carriers being deployed in order to further increase the remote-repair strength of the hostile fleet, questions about a tactical retreat where raised, however when it turned out that the Raiden. capitals where actually fitted as “Slowcats” and thus they were rapidly re-classified as “someone else’s problem” as the friendly forces kept burning through the subcapital-support, in particular the heavy interdictors
    For we as well had a card up our collective sleeves, and when the number of hostile capitals stabilized we lit our own cyno, and brought in five motherships

The motherships began their grisly work of slaughtering the sieged dreadnoughts and tackled carriers, helpless against the combined firepower of the motherships and unable to deal with the hostile subcapitals due to the lack of coordinated support from their allied forces

As the mighty dreadnoughts began to fall one by one, the hostile fleets moral eventually dissipated, their squads now firmly broken, and they began building range and warping off

Although a number of capital ships escaped destruction by re-fitting warp core stabilizers or simply warping off, hiding in the pack and avoiding being tackled, eleven capital ships where eventually dispatched

With the hostile fleet now destroyed, the friendly forces went about destroying the PoCo, a final gesture of defiant victory to the local hostiles, and went about looting the field

The Frenchman surveyed the wreak field outside, the great husks of dreadnoughts of carriers intermixed with debris from numerous other vessels, most of them blasted beyond recognition, littering the space
    The fight had gone better than expected, despite surprises in the number of capital ships and the sheer numbers of hostile pilots involved
    Com-channels had stayed orderly, damaged focused on targets despite the fleets not sharing a centralized command-channel, and despite a comparatively large fleet of hostile capitals being jumped into the middle of everyone, the friendly ships had held their ground
    Another group worth mentioning was the logistical pilots, who had managed to work together to keep all but three pilots alive through the chaotic mess of battle
    It had all turned out alright in the end, and that is all any one of us would ever ask for
    Oh, with the exception of not having to do so in the name of piss off course

Recap!

Involved parties and affiliation: http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=17745

Friendly forces, a total of 92 pilots:
    Snuffbox
    SWEAR
    BALEX
    Sickology
    Shadow Cartel

Hostiles forces, a total of 187 pilots:
    The Obsidian Front
    Plutonium-239
    GONE BERZERK
    Deep Space Fleet
    E.B.O.L.A.
    The Fendahlian Collective
    DIE NASU
    GAZNOROCK Inc.
    Destiny's Call
    DTS.Trainingscamp
    under the moon and the stars
    Caldari Empire Alliance
    YOUR VOTES DON'T COUNT
    Raiden.
    Imperialis Praetoria
    Space P0lice
    EAJIbHbIE KA6AHbI

Ships Lost, friendlies
    2 Protheus’es, 1 Lachesis
    ~2.5 bil

Ships Lost, hostiles
    11 Capital Ships
    ~80 Subcaps
    ~40 bil

A+ fight to all of you involved!
    Big ups to space-germans, antipirates, as well as a brohoof to the ex-bobbits!

Also, some pictures of the field:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Muffinsrevenger; April 7 2013 at 02:32:23 PM.

heheh nice, mega offended at you doubting the validity of my intel though :P

we also lost that archon and they had more like 140 - some of them are counted twice on that list

Quote Originally Posted by W0wbagger View Post
    heheh nice, mega offended at you doubting the validity of my intel though :P
    This was clearly entirely by accident!

Quote Originally Posted by W0wbagger View Post
    we also lost that archon and they had more like 140 - some of them are counted twice on that list
    Yeah, i know there was a friendly triage-archon to lure the hostile caps out, but had no idea when it went up or how it went down

it was itsme, he was born to die

I get a warm fuzzy feeling in my pants belonging to a community of competing neggy-sec people who will put asside their mutual disrespect once in a while to join forces in combating external scrub infestations.
    its like herps... or toe-jam, that burny itchy feeling u just love to scratch.

I always miss shit like this..
    psycho freak > BBC fleet

Banned
    I would just like to say that I am not usually that bad at flying my ships (also yeah those legions arent that agile)

And we only shot at a couple of amarr t2 ships so I didnt feel like reloading anyway

gf to Raiden. and I rly want to know what Zeekar has to say about this

Inb4: "If I would FC your entire fleet would be dead"

EDIT: You gotta love that revelation pilot that keeps shooting at me
    Last edited by Smarnca; April 7 2013 at 05:06:36 PM.

you forgot to add in this moment :P

Quote Originally Posted by BOOLER View Post
    I always miss shit like this..

Great stuff muffin DD

Emo got some things wrong. There was only one wave of carriers / dreads belonging to Raiden. that jumped on us, and they jumped after Shadow Cartel deployed a triage, which got eviscerated by their dreads.

Quote Originally Posted by Grarr Dexx View Post
    Emo got some things wrong. There was only one wave of carriers / dreads belonging to Raiden. that jumped on us, and they jumped after Shadow Cartel deployed a triage, which got eviscerated by their dreads.
    I wouldn't call it a wave, but COA had at least a Thanatos on field too.

where's that logi frags baggins?

Quote Originally Posted by kyrieee View Post
    where's that logi frags baggins?
    w0wbadger
    psycho freak > BBC fleet

gf shadows in ezzara. that archon served me well, had her for 2 years. sympathy side note, tomorrows my birthday, lewl.

Quote Originally Posted by griznatle View Post
    gf shadows in ezzara. that archon served me well, had her for 2 years. sympathy side note, tomorrows my birthday, lewl.
    on the plus side for you that nyx apparently ecm bursted 4 hics lol

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Nice br, needs more ponies tho.
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

World Of Warcraftbagger.