hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 303

Thread: Mod Applications (CLOSED)

  1. #221
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by indi View Post

  2. #222
    King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    5,323
    I wanted to be mod but no one loves me







    *cries in a corner*

  3. #223
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    I wanted to be mod but no one loves me







    *cries in a corner*
    No one loves anyone apparently since it has taken four months so far to recruit a team of mods that should have taken at most a couple of days.

  4. #224
    tHornton's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass
    Posts
    5,507
    entrox in not giving a shit non shocker




  5. #225
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,943
    Didn't he legit die?
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  6. #226
    Armag3ddon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,195
    No trox is still alive, had him craft something for me in ff14 a week or so ago.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  7. #227
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Armag3ddon View Post
    No trox is still alive, had him craft something for me in ff14 a week or so ago.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Did you ask him to appoint new mods?

  8. #228
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    6,303
    It's so hard to take 5 minutes out of your day and check a box next to a username to appoint them as a moderator, please be understanding

  9. #229
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    12,679
    Oh fuck off.
    nevar forget

  10. #230
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    It's so hard to take 5 minutes out of your day and check a box next to a username to appoint them as a moderator, please be understanding
    the struggle is real

  11. #231

    Join Date
    August 24, 2011
    Posts
    260

  12. #232
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Armag3ddon View Post
    No trox is still alive, had him craft something for me in ff14 a week or so ago.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Ah yes, so status quo as of 2014.

    Bit of a joke at this point tbh. Middle fingers hoooo!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  13. #233
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    2,825
    For the love of god make someone a mod

  14. #234
    Smuggo
    Guest
    He's too sad to make a mod. Abloo bloos

  15. #235
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    For the love of god make someone a mod
    No.. And fuck you for demanding such a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  16. #236
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    For the love of god make someone a mod
    No.. And fuck you for demanding such a thing.
    .....

    Doesn't it take literally 10 seconds to do?

  17. #237
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    For the love of god make someone a mod
    No.. And fuck you for demanding such a thing.
    .....

    Doesn't it take literally 10 seconds to do?
    I think Lana was trying to be sarcastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  18. #238
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    For the love of god make someone a mod
    No.. And fuck you for demanding such a thing.
    .....

    Doesn't it take literally 10 seconds to do?
    I think Lana was trying to be sarcastic.
    Oh, right.

    Sorry, I don't usually get sarcasm.

  19. #239
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,076
    I was/am not really sure myself, my first reaction upon reading the post was "Ooooook..." as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  20. #240
    I'm sorry, I don't have database access and there's not much I can do at this point. I'm trying to keep on top of the spam, y'all regulate your shitposting pretty well on your own so that's not a big deal. Just send me a PM if you have any issues, I'm not sure the report system even works anymore.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •