We are a small combat corporation, currently based out of Syndicate, with the goal of killing whatever we can find. As one of the three core corporations of Rote Kapelle, we've done everything from 5 to 50 person roams, pirate raids in lowsec, alliance tournament work and anything else that involves explosions.
Our primary goal is to be one of the best small gang PVP corps in EVE. This means we're looking for a certain kind of pilot, one who is able not to just fit ships "correctly", but rather see the logic behind a certain ship design. Someone who will not only be able to execute orders in gangs we run, but see the strategy underlying them. It is only through excellent pilots who understand their ships, their roles in gangs, and are willing to take the initiative that we can hope to take on enemy fleets that outnumber us and win.
What we offer
- Intense and fun small gang PVP.
- Extremely few blues + NBSI policy = almost everything is a target.
- Very active forums and killboard; After Action Reports, Ship Fitting discussions and a generally tightly knit community.
- An environment that demands constant self improvement.
- Alliance logistics - We want you to have time to kill stuff instead of spending it on scouting ships and equipment through null and lowsec.
- A focus on quality, with no drama and a laid back nature. There is room for a more philosophical approach to EVE, rather than just conforming to doctrine.
What we don't offer
- Required CTAs and Sovereignty grinds.
- Ship reimbursement program. While we try and hand out loot from an op to those who explode, there are no guarantees, we expect you to be self sufficient and learn from your losses.
- Mining ops and industry. If you mine while in corp, we will blow you up. No, we are not joking.
- Someone to hold your hand.
What we are looking for
- Team players.
- Ability to talk and listen on voice comms.
- The will to contribute to Selective Pressure and hold the bar high.
- Focus on PVP above everything else.
How to get in touch
If you think you're up for it, get in touch with one of the following people for an interview.
Sakura Nihil, CEO
Aisling Chleiti, Director
Aisling and v3rtigo are your first points of contact, but if you are unable to get in contact with them, please contact Sakura. When contacting us, please answer and include the short questionnaire, pasted below.
As a new initiative, we are doing scholarships for new pilots who are eager to soak up knowledge and learn how to PVP. More info on this will follow shortly, so keep an eye out for this thread.
Rote Kapelle Killboard
- What hours are you normally active?
- Are you capable of talking and listening on TeasmSpeak 3?
- Which ships/roles do you have most experience with?
- Include your API details with access to CharacterInfo, CharacterSheet and Wallet Stuff.