hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 263

Thread: Malcanis = Awesome and nice community member

  1. #1

    Join Date
    September 20, 2015
    Posts
    143

    Malcanis = Awesome and nice community member

    I love Malcanis! Truth be told, he is a super nice fellow, was an awesome CSM, and never stooped as low as enabling the most sociopathic rejects of New Eden (remember how he did not defend Erotica1?)

    Irony aside, let's see how he flies to the defense of his scamming friends, to explain how they really are the nice and good guys, helping to weed out the most despicable of gamers!



    But wait a minute?? this is in this thread: https://forums.eveonline.com/default...posts&t=496581 that he writes this, and this thread seems to have been motivated by the recent "I am Olivia" scandal

    So, notwithstanding the eenie-weenie disclaimer "almost all scams", we can infer that Malcanis wants to point out that maybe, just maybe, his scamming friends who impersonated both Olivia and the people who trolled her (to create drama and have people donate), are really helping to weed out the community of people who want to donate to a random person in distress!


    Malcanis, you are a despicable piece of shit, whenever I fancy opening the can of worms that is the New Eden Griefers Circlejerk, I always fucking find you defending those sociopaths.

    You probably have no wife, no children, you drink your issues to sleep, that wouldn't be this problematic if you kept your pig disgusting being to yourself

    But no, you have to be a vocal and proeminent -just like your fat belly lol XD !- member of the worst this community has to offer

    I wish you well, because given your mental state, it's only going to get worse and worse!
    Last edited by Keieueue; December 18 2016 at 07:45:36 PM.

  2. #2
    Smuggo
    Guest
    OP is mad?


    and a faggot

  3. #3

    Join Date
    September 20, 2015
    Posts
    143
    Would a faggot ad hom on the subject of wife and kids?

    Enjoying dragging someone in his own feces = being mad?

    Maybe I'm a tiny bit sociopathic, hmmm... should I play EvE???

  4. #4
    Chakrai's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,678
    You seem to know a lot about what a faggot would and would not do.
    She did what?

  5. #5
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    14,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    OP is mad?
    Confirmed, OP is very angry.

    His sexual preference, on the other hand, I leave to you to comment on.
    This message is hidden because Isyel is on your ignore list.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    September 20, 2015
    Posts
    143
    Enjoying dragging someone in his own feces = being mad?

    Having a phallomorphized Spiderman as an avatar = ... ?

  7. #7
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,649
    what the fuck is this thread

    should have been flushed, along with op.

  8. #8
    dominus's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5, 2012
    Posts
    2,144
    Wow, dat butthurt.. glorious!

    Edit:
    Upvoted OP for providing new and fresh content

  9. #9
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakrai View Post
    You seem to know a lot about what a faggot would and would not do.
    Exactly. Confirmed faggot.

  10. #10
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    hi there. What is this thread all about?
    As far as i am aware it is about op very much enjoying homosex. And he apparently has a crush on Malcanis, - to each their own i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  11. #11
    smuggo
    Guest
    OP try this test and tell us your result.


  12. #12

    Join Date
    September 20, 2015
    Posts
    143
    Gay jokes aside, don't you see a certain pattern with the fat fuck's enabling of what caused EvE's community to be reduced to a handful of 100-accounts-RMTers, making money off sadistic sociopaths, and Stockholm Syndrome'd masochists?

    I mean, CCP could have somewhat bettered a 15yr old gameplay (introduce twitch minigames? scanning improvements?), but no, since Malcanis and his friends enjoy very much alt bullshit

    So now, you're left with a New Eden in which scamming and lying is routine gameplay

    Not that I care, I haven't subscribed in a year, but I do enjoy seeing that the people I identified as utterly toxic pieces of shit, stay true to this analysis!

  13. #13
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,887
    Op is a faggot. Also who cares you should have known better.

  14. #14
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    Gay jokes aside, don't you see a certain pattern with the fat fuck's enabling of what caused EvE's community to be reduced to a handful of 100-accounts-RMTers, making money off sadistic sociopaths, and Stockholm Syndrome'd masochists?

    I mean, CCP could have somewhat bettered a 15yr old gameplay (introduce twitch minigames? scanning improvements?), but no, since Malcanis and his friends enjoy very much alt bullshit

    So now, you're left with a New Eden in which scamming and lying is routine gameplay

    Not that I care, I haven't subscribed in a year, but I do enjoy seeing that the people I identified as utterly toxic pieces of shit, stay true to this analysis!
    Fucking leave highsec then ... . Eve is a nice place overall, its just that highsec people are garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  15. #15
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    Gay jokes aside, don't you see a certain pattern with the fat fuck's enabling of what caused EvE's community to be reduced to a handful of 100-accounts-RMTers, making money off sadistic sociopaths, and Stockholm Syndrome'd masochists?

    I mean, CCP could have somewhat bettered a 15yr old gameplay (introduce twitch minigames? scanning improvements?), but no, since Malcanis and his friends enjoy very much alt bullshit

    So now, you're left with a New Eden in which scamming and lying is routine gameplay

    Not that I care, I haven't subscribed in a year, but I do enjoy seeing that the people I identified as utterly toxic pieces of shit, stay true to this analysis!
    Nope it better this way. Go cry about safe spaces on tumblr you worthless turbo nerd.

  16. #16
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post

    Not that I care
    um m8, you quite obviously do

  17. #17
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    15,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post

    You probably have no wife, no children, you drink your issues to sleep, that wouldn't be this problematic if you kept your pig disgusting being to yourself

    But no, you have to be a vocal and proeminent -just like your fat belly lol XD !-
    Mum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  18. #18
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    15,656
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    what the fuck is this thread

    should have been flushed, along with op.

    Bitch, don't touch my fan-thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  19. #19
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    OP try this test and tell us your result.

    I seem to be latent gay cause i cant really make anything out in that one, maybe 86 but idk. Aea here i come.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  20. #20
    BuRniZZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The land of Vikings and cross country skiing
    Posts
    194
    If only there were more threads like this, FHC would be back to its former glory in no-time.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •