hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratz @tusker for winning the AT!

Congratz @tusker for winning the AT!

Good job guys!

GZ!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

I mean, is it really a win?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by SelinaHavoc View Post
    Id say no, pl should have won that weird match, they had the upper hand (well on screen, could have been that some tusker members also dced earlier and thus it looked like that).

But pl didnt win last year by any means yet they were super smug about that one anyways, so vOv. Fair enough to call it a real win by that margin anyways.

GZ Tuskers

Congrats sulei

You did it!

Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Id say no, pl should have won that weird match, they had the upper hand (well on screen, could have been that some tusker members also dced earlier and thus it looked like that).

But pl didnt win last year by any means yet they were super smug about that one anyways, so vOv. Fair enough to call it a real win by that margin anyways.
    I'd say "Winning because the winning teams got investigated and DQ'd" and "Winning because of DC's while you're team was losing" is a bit different, ya know?
    Hi

Good, goood matches! Congrats Tuskers, fuckin well played!!!

But AT Crew really have decide which person is the main commentator vs expert commentator because having two of them in a shouting match is just too much.
    I'm all for getting excited but that has to be sorted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

I'd say "Winning because the winning teams got investigated and DQ'd" and "Winning because of DC's while you're team was losing" is a bit different, ya know?
    No not really, c4mel and hydra won by all means of the word, they were clearly the best teams in that AT. Here im not so sure.

No not really, c4mel and hydra won by all means of the word, they were clearly the best teams in that AT. Here im not so sure.
    So "2 teams cheat and being DQ'd due to that, which lead the highest placed fairly playing team to win" is the same as "CCP servers give out mid-match, leading to the team with the clear advantage ending in a loss"?

Wolf logic.
    Hi

So "2 teams cheat and being DQ'd due to that, which lead the highest placed fairly playing team to win" is the same as "CCP servers give out mid-match, leading to the team with the clear advantage ending in a loss"?

Wolf logic.
    Yes, because you cant cheat vs other people, they didnt go all out vs themselves but they beat everyone else fair and square and fairly convincigly. They were the best teams in that AT. Sure they deserved the dq but pl got the win by virtue of being seeded to face hydramel last while this year there was 1 dodgy match which was a rng roll, the rest was fair. In that regard id say tuskers deserve this years win far more the pl did last years.

GF, still can't believe we've won.

In Match 3 vs PL, both teams were affected - it wasn't just PL.

Good job Tuskers.

Team of my heart won \o/
    The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

Congrats to Tuskers, we knew they were likely to be probably the strongest team going in and they played really well. We got out picked in the last match and that's just the way it goes, I don't think anyone can dispute both teams earned their place in the final through sweat, internet blood and boundry violations fair and square.

I do feel like this was honestly PL's strongest team for years, with some top decision making and beating all the teams that made it to the last 4 even with the high profile boundary violations. Its super heartbreaking to be left with the 'What If' of the third match, I imagine for both sides honestly. The PL team will always wonder if they were denied the win, and the Tuskers team will have to deal with the accusation that they 'Won because of DC's.

My heart says we would have won match 3 but obviously I'm biased. My head doesn't know either way but I definitely feel the DC's hit us harder than they hit Tuskers (scimi)
    Last edited by Koz Katral; October 16 2016 at 09:23:27 PM.

On the matter of hydramel being the best last year, they somewhat won this AT from the grave too. That double sleip orthrus comp, i think ive seen that somewhere before - oh yes that was hydras comp last year. Beating pl 1 year later on.

Gf everyone involved, thanks to CCP for an amazing tournament etc

On the matter of hydramel being the best last year, they somewhat won this AT from the grave too. That double sleip orthrus comp, i think ive seen that somewhere before - oh yes that was hydras comp last year. Beating pl 1 year later on.
    Hydra's influence on this AT ran pretty deep, with ex Hydramel pilots spread across multiple very competitive teams basically everyone had some insight into their lineup and strategies from last year. Whilst it was a boon for some (NC benefited massively this year with their new tournament pickups), It didn't pay off for everyone (Lumpy).

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    I'll take being beat by Tuskers to see them win the AT.

Gj nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by Koz Katral View Post
    It didn't pay off for everyone (Lumpy).
    That hurt

Leokokim: Mining Industry Exile Foundation [MIEF] | Warlords of the Deep [2LGIT]
    Mikokoel, Arthie Madullier (PvP): Know your Role [K-Y-R] | League of Unaligned Master Pilots [LUMPY]

Congratulations Tuskers, I was rooting for you.

And @Suleiman: You keeping that flagship alive for more than five minutes in the semi finals was one of the key points that made you win the whole show. Most awesome 'I can tank that' moment in like forever. Well fucking done.

Quote Originally Posted by GiDiYi View Post
    Congratulations Tuskers, I was rooting for you.

And @Suleiman: You keeping that flagship alive for more than five minutes in the semi finals was one of the key points that made you win the whole show. Most awesome 'I can tank that' moment in like forever. Well fucking done.
    Kill the Bhaal, dont let him boundary - StarFleetCommander 2016