hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alliance Tournament XIV - Day 3

I've spoken to VYDRA team duders and their comment was that they p. much expected what NC. fielded, but didnt quite get the execution.
    Bhaal was supposed to screen them Svipuls off the logi for a while longer

Also nice job Tuskers. As a spectator i feel like AL brought the best they've had and then failed to adapt and got outmeta'd in match 2 and 3, so it wasnt quite that buttclenching to watch.

May be totally wrong though
    Last edited by n0th; October 10 2016 at 11:38:15 AM.

it felt like afterlife were playing chicken with tuskers. 'They know there's no way we'll bring paladins a 3rd time, so they won't be bringing a comp to counter paladins!'

Rlml masterrace, best comp ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Quote Originally Posted by Tafkat View Post
    As for the Fiend, it looked like the Bhaal had neuts on him for most of the match so it's not really surprising that he didn't contribute all that much damage.
    I got the impression that the Fiend was doing the best it could to keep both the AB and HIC scram going while under Bhaal neuts, and wasn't worrying much about the lasers.

On a related note, the EVE_NT broadcast just proves how CCP needs to update their video processing workflow. CCP's workflow is limited range color, has to be deinterlaced, and is only broadcast at 720p30. EVE_NT's broadcast is full range color, progressive (no interlacing), and is broadcast at 1080p30. The image quality is massively better.

http://imgur.com/a/EcGyJ
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by n0th View Post
    I've spoken to VYDRA team duders and their comment was that they p. much expected what NC. fielded, but didnt quite get the execution.
    Bhaal was supposed to screen them Svipuls off the logi for a while longer

May be totally wrong though
    Seeing as they had 3x caldari jams + Bhaal, shooting the support first would've been probably better than focusing the SNI. Jam the SNIs, nuke the logi + Fiend and dual web the primary. Screening the logi against Fiend + 2 svipuls would have been impossible anyway.