hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: In-game names list

  1. #21
    Dahak's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Chelyabinsk-40
    Posts
    5,513
    StranaMechty - NA

    Don't platoon much, but I will beep at you in chat if you say hello.

  2. #22
    Dirk Magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    2,808
    DirkMagnum

    NA
    Or US East. Dunno if that's a separate thing now or what.
    Last edited by Dirk Magnum; October 4 2016 at 05:10:30 AM.

  3. #23

    Join Date
    July 30, 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Magnum View Post
    DirkMagnum

    NA
    Or US East. Dunno if that's a separate thing now or what.
    No split server for boats. Pop isn't high enough to support it.

    Now bad@botes

  4. #24
    Selb's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Aldershot, UK
    Posts
    1,311
    Selb
    EU

  5. #25

    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Unsubbed
    Posts
    754
    Birkovic (more like shitkovic though)
    EU
    WoT: Birkovic

    Nerf rock. Paper is working as intended.
    - Scissor

  6. #26
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Dregek View Post
    Edit: also because there is literally 7 failheap channels on wows eu ive created a channel called -FHC- so we all join the right fucking one
    Is that why it's been so empty lately?

    Ashaz
    eu

  7. #27
    halka's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19, 2011
    Location
    SVK
    Posts
    2,066
    Halka (EU)
    All expressed opinions match those of my employers, hail satan

  8. #28
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    9,480
    -FHC- channel is mostly empty, the only guy there (dragek) just ignores me when I try to speak with him

    Would it help if I created another channel?

  9. #29

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    unsubbedville
    Posts
    29
    Gibson_Banjer EU
    gibson_banjer NA

    Mainly pubbing around in light tanks (in other words torturing myself), played the hell out of tanks in open beta with a bunch of FHCers and PL members but just started back this past summer.

  10. #30
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,270
    Quote Originally Posted by gibson banjer View Post
    Gibson_Banjer EU
    gibson_banjer NA

    Mainly pubbing around in light tanks (in other words torturing myself), played the hell out of tanks in open beta with a bunch of FHCers and PL members but just started back this past summer.
    This is for boats mainly.

  11. #31
    Selb's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Aldershot, UK
    Posts
    1,311
    Quote Originally Posted by gibson banjer View Post
    Gibson_Banjer EU
    gibson_banjer NA

    Mainly pubbing around in light tanks (in other words torturing myself), played the hell out of tanks in open beta with a bunch of FHCers and PL members but just started back this past summer.
    There is an FHC clan for tanks on the EU server, look up SOBAD.

  12. #32
    Dregek's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    -FHC- channel is mostly empty, the only guy there (dragek) just ignores me when I try to speak with him

    Would it help if I created another channel?
    because my channels are bugged :P i cant open the channel anymore. poke me on steam or direct chat me

  13. #33

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    3,129
    Thought I was gonna join some schmucks in another clan so I pawned off the Commander position to Helgur (sorry bro) because he won't up and leave or disband everything because of a bad acid trip or something.

    I fully expect he will never be bothered by this decision.

  14. #34
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,703
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Thought I was gonna join some schmucks in another clan so I pawned off the Commander position to Helgur (sorry bro) because he won't up and leave or disband everything because of a bad acid trip or something.

    I fully expect he will never be bothered by this decision.
    Is this for WoT? Because I think Heno already was commander of the fleet in WoWs.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  15. #35
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    9,480
    I haven't logged in to WoT in years ...

  16. #36

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    3,129
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    I haven't logged in to WoT in years ...
    I know, I checked. Just didn't want to give some arbitrary person that I couldn't get hold of the commander position.

  17. #37
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    9,480
    Alright then, give a howl if you want the position back or need to change anything

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •