hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Alliance Tournament XIV - Day 1

I'm just going to point out that for some reason you are inferring how we fly arty Sleips in reference to a video showcasing an AC ship, but thank you for the insight in our testing process.
    Last edited by Lucas Quaan; October 22 2016 at 08:13:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Quaan View Post
    I'm just going to point out that for some reason you are inferring how we fly arty Sleips in reference to a video showcasing an AC ship, but thank you for the insight in our testing process.
    What does a testing process have to do with that? All i am saying is that a pilot flying a arty pilot lke that would not do well. And since you allowed that pilot to fly in the finals its probable that the general majority of pl also flies on a simlar level. Maybe he suddenly turns into a master pilot if flying a arty version, but i doubt it.

so to quote myself

Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    So unless a pl guy here can tell me that that guy in the video flew extremely bad in relations to the usual pl team and that pl has a much higher piloting level overall, im going to assume that that pilot is representative of PLs ploting level, and under that assumption any PL internal arty sleip + orthrus test is very much not how it would play out against a team capable of flying the setup properly.
    So, is the majority of pl flyng much much better then that guy and you can test those setups properly or not?

Edit: Im more then happy to accept that btw, if you tell me that most of PL flies a lot better then that ill believe you. The same if you tell me that you have pilots that fly arty sleips very well and thus you could test these setups very well too. But i havnt heard anyone say that yet.
    Last edited by W0lf Crendraven; October 22 2016 at 09:24:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

TMA forks in the microwave oven.