hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity: Original Sin 2

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    I can't wait to be branded criminals within the first hour and spend the next 30 running from the authorities because Bent is a homicidal maniac.
    the authorities are the ones who put us in the jail, where's your outrage. And dibs on the dwarf pirate, I will drink alcohol at the beginning of every fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentguru View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    I can't wait to be branded criminals within the first hour and spend the next 30 running from the authorities because Bent is a homicidal maniac.
    the authorities are the ones who put us in the jail, where's your outrage. And dibs on the dwarf pirate, I will drink alcohol at the beginning of every fight.
    You're not allowed to talk to anyone on behalf of the party.

Stabbing is a form of discourse

To correct myself: You are not allowed to engage in any form of communication with other people on behalf of the party

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    To correct myself: You are not allowed to engage in any form of communication with other people on behalf of the party
    so, he's just going to pre-empt any discourse by murdering the potential candidates then ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

15 gig download.

Dunno what I am going to do yet for my solo playthrough. Flesh eating elf looks appealing.
    Last edited by Hels; September 15 2017 at 07:36:37 AM.

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaftoes View Post
    15 gig download.

Dunno what I am going to do yet for my solo playthrough. Flesh eating elf looks appealing.
    I'mma do flesh eating elf animal friend.

Talk to all the cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post
    I'mma do flesh eating elf animal friend.
    wait, can you make a vegetarian?

Undead Polymorph sounds pretty pimp too:
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ts-predecessor

So far so meh. Everything works and it's pretty but the story is yet to captivate (playing a custom dude).
    Also magic bias is too strong.

Game steadily devouring my free time.

Is very good, solves some issues i had with the first one while just doing MORE.

Only thing I have trouble with are quests not completing and then getting flagged as failed when moving on in the story even though I've done them.

Also razor knows nothing and is full of shit per above post tbh.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Co-op best story, managed to shock, freeze, burn and explode my teammates within the first 2 fight, and this immediately set the tone for the rest so far, would recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Torashuu View Post
    Co-op best story, managed to shock, freeze, burn and explode my teammates within the first 2 fight, and this immediately set the tone for the rest so far, would recommend.
    Saw a wonderful shitshow stream with cryaotic where he tried stealing some shitty gloves immediately in the fort, got caught and thrown in prison and managed to sneak past and progress the story. The rest were messing about in fort, everything got screwed up when he tried to go back to doing sidequests while being hunted, they kept murdering each other and itall went to shit for 5 hours straight.

The game is fucking beautiful. Closest we ever got to a tabletop Rpg in a pre-made crpg tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Torashuu View Post
    Saw a wonderful shitshow stream with cryaotic where he tried stealing some shitty gloves immediately in the fort, got caught and thrown in prison and managed to sneak past and progress the story. The rest were messing about in fort, everything got screwed up when he tried to go back to doing sidequests while being hunted, they kept murdering each other and itall went to shit for 5 hours straight.

The game is fucking beautiful. Closest we ever got to a tabletop Rpg in a pre-made crpg tbh.

I now regret opening this thread. I don't need another game to consume my time right now. This sounds too much like my kind of game.

Smuggo
    Not had loads of time to play so far but enjoying what I have done. Got my gang all wandering round with buckets on their heads and other shit gear, got owned in a few random fights I stumbled into so guessing I need to complete some quests in the prison to get a bit more XP first.

FHC coop was a moderate success, with only a few massacres. We have cleaned up the outside of the fort (and half the camp) and are now prepared for the assault on fort gaywad.

Can you play coop with drop in and out or do you need the same party the whole time?

You can drop in and out, with other players controlling your AI char

Bought it on Friday... suddenly it's Sunday evening.
    Only had a couple of rage inducing fuck ups or bugs... for example when you lost your equipment in a card game, killed them all and you couldn't loot my stuff...

Edit: Summoning 10 is epic & gives a throwaway strong target and the AI seems to disregard Incarnate's opportunity attacks.
    Last edited by DerWish; September 19 2017 at 01:56:27 PM.

Is the story/gameplay better? I never finished the first one because of the weird ass goblin thing and the telescope and the starting town was boring as fuck.