hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Quake Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Trindermon View Post
    Just played 2 games of sacrifice, when people stop being retards and realise how its played this is a fun mode.
    How does it work

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trindermon View Post
    Just played 2 games of sacrifice, when people stop being retards and realise how its played this is a fun mode.
    How does it work
    Cap point to enable it. Grab the soul when it spawns and take it to your capped point (basically the single flag in a 1 flag CTF game with none defined bases); your capped point will count slowly up to 100% as long as its un-contested. when it gets to 100% you score a point.
    Its possible to interrupt it during the capture/take to 100% phase. Soul respawns, go again.

3 caps to win a round, 2 rounds to a match. simple really.

most problems so far as that some people flat dont get it, and it becomes a easy win / frustrating loss as when the enemy is powering up there obelisk people run any where other than contest the power up. or they dont primary the soul carrier before he delivers the soul... etc.
    Dont dam me when i speak a piece of mind; cause silence isnt golden when i am holding it inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    I always read your name as tinder-mom

Playing some more the hit detection seems pretty bad which im hoping is just due to the servers being full.

There was some shitty matchmaking last time i tried, seemed to match people from all over the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Im serious.
    That's the sad part.

Quote Originally Posted by Tordin Varglund View Post
    There was some shitty matchmaking last time i tried, seemed to match people from all over the world.
    shouldn't do mate they have servers in different regions and you're stuck playing on whatever server you have the best connection to. I played on US2 for example

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Playing some more the hit detection seems pretty bad which im hoping is just due to the servers being full.
    The CBT forums are full of nothing but complaints about netcode issues, it's wide spread unfortunately and it's bad enough that people are having a lot of trouble even rocket jumping

I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by Tordin Varglund View Post
    shouldn't do mate they have servers in different regions and you're stuck playing on whatever server you have the best connection to. I played on US2 for example

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    The CBT forums are full of nothing but complaints about netcode issues, it's wide spread unfortunately and it's bad enough that people are having a lot of trouble even rocket jumping
    Yeah im clearly missing shots and still hitting and missing people standing still. To the shelf it goes for now

back from pub, any of you wankers still up ? :-)
    Dont dam me when i speak a piece of mind; cause silence isnt golden when i am holding it inside.

This is in Early access atm which is fairly cheaper than it would cost on release for some reason. You also get all champions for free as well as after release from what I am told.

Quake 4 story was good

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

How does it work
    How does it look?

Netcode is much improved, been enjoying TDM and Sacrifice again, way to scared to jump in to dual as the community is so small (and i suck) lol. Worth taking a look if you liked quake but found the netcode in beta bads.

I only really liked one or two of the maps on CBT, tried playing a few weeks ago and some of the newer maps were cluster fucks

phoneposting

I only really liked one or two of the maps on CBT, tried playing a few weeks ago and some of the newer maps were cluster fucks
    how so? i like a few of the newer ones, they are a bit quake 1 i grant you.