hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Gamescon Video Related Hype Generation Attempts

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Decided to buy a class 5 fsd for the asp and shove a small upgrade on it for about 5% extra range. Currently going g a convoluted route to Jacques station to sell explo data for the community goal. Gonna try and stop by the core on the way, maybe visit sagittarius A.
    Get to Jaques ASAP or you will miss the CG. You probably have time till the end of the week tops. Check the progress. Just honk and jump till jaques, turn in data and then go out actually-exploring (scanning anything past the main star /which gets auto discovered annyway/) doesnt give you more records for the community goal. Its dumb but its the way it works. You should easily get into top 25% (which gives a very nice payout), if you get there in time.

o7

Also lol 5k LY, I arrived at Jaques around 1AM last night. 22 LY in 3 days (evenings), fuck me my fingers literally hurt
    <Devec> hello captain Tyrehl
    <Devec> sailor of the persian seas
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrehl View Post
    Decided to buy a class 5 fsd for the asp and shove a small upgrade on it for about 5% extra range. Currently going g a convoluted route to Jacques station to sell explo data for the community goal. Gonna try and stop by the core on the way, maybe visit sagittarius A.
    Get to Jaques ASAP or you will miss the CG. You probably have time till the end of the week tops. Check the progress. Just honk and jump till jaques, turn in data and then go out actually-exploring (scanning anything past the main star /which gets auto discovered annyway/) doesnt give you more records for the community goal. Its dumb but its the way it works. You should easily get into top 25% (which gives a very nice payout), if you get there in time.

o7

Also lol 5k LY, I arrived at Jaques around 1AM last night. 22 LY in 3 days (evenings), fuck me my fingers literally hurt
    Oh if it fills up does it auto-end? Thought I would have the two weeks for it.

o7

It auto ends but i think its not immediate. If you can get there do it, its very very profitable. You can farm neutron fields and explore planets as much as you like afterwards (is my current plan).
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

Smuggo

o7

It auto ends but i think its not immediate. If you can get there do it, its very very profitable. You can farm neutron fields and explore planets as much as you like afterwards (is my current plan).
    Okay thanks for the heads up, will make best speed but it's still about 17kLY away though I am pushing 37LY jump range in the asp which is not too shabby. Expect I can probably get there at the weekend.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

Does it have to be a busy morning.

o7

Okay thanks for the heads up, will make best speed but it's still about 17kLY away though I am pushing 37LY jump range in the asp which is not too shabby. Expect I can probably get there at the weekend.
    Crossing fingers, if you dont manage to do it you might as well dock there and sell the data anyway, then head out again. If something happens you wont be back in the bubble at the very least.