hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Sorry to spoil your [EBON JAGUAR] party

  1. #1
    Procellus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    1,016

    Sorry to spoil your [EBON JAGUAR] party

    These are the fits I'm using now. So far I'm really enjoying this mech which says a lot about it as I typically don't like heavies.

    EBJ-Prime

    EBJ-A

    EBJ-B

    If you haven't tried them, I can't recommend them highly enough. Seems to be much tougher than the Hellbringer.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    8,488
    I've been working on them and enjoying them a lot indeed.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Procellus View Post
    These are the fits I'm using now. So far I'm really enjoying this mech which says a lot about it as I typically don't like heavies.

    EBJ-Prime

    EBJ-A

    EBJ-B

    If you haven't tried them, I can't recommend them highly enough. Seems to be much tougher than the Hellbringer.
    Like really bad times, pa rounds exploding around my srv as im trying to put things in.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,034
    went for 8x medpulse lasers, 1x TC and full DHS.

    http://mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=2...4a1829b5a1bcf7

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Procellus View Post
    These are the fits I'm using now. So far I'm really enjoying this mech which says a lot about it as I typically don't like heavies.

    EBJ-Prime

    EBJ-A

    EBJ-B

    If you haven't tried them, I can't recommend them highly enough. Seems to be much tougher than the Hellbringer.
    Liking it very, very nice! Also, what's wrong with you. Even those who call themselves "genderqueer" and imply that they don't like.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    8,488
    Goddamn, QuackBot

  7. #7

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,189
    That title name, did somebody not use it for the Panther thread?! Cause damn that's clever, Procellus.

  8. #8
    OrangeAfroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20, 2011
    Posts
    6,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    That title name, did somebody not use it for the Panther thread?! Cause damn that's clever, Procellus.
    idgi
    Actually an '06.

    EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

    www.twitch.tv/oameve

  9. #9
    Procellus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    1,016
    Panthers are melanistic variant of the Panthera species. The panthers in Asia and Africa are leopards and the panthers in the Americas are jaguars.

  10. #10
    Swiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3, 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,113
    Not the new tech, but jesus even with the SPL nerf this thing shits out damage and can work at all ranges:

    EBJ-BeJesus

    Pre-patch I think I had my top 3 highest damage matches in this yoke, and post-patch it will still regularly net 1k+ damage. Make sure to get the hardpoints right so the PPCs are in the top pod and you can hill poke with them, at short range you can SPL things to death and mix in the odd alpha for 44 pinpoint damage if your heat is manageable.

    Still my highest average damage - may be overtaken by the Urbie (lol) soon though:

      Spoiler:
    Last edited by Swiss; July 26 2017 at 11:57:39 AM.

  11. #11
    OrangeAfroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20, 2011
    Posts
    6,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiss View Post
    Not the new tech, but jesus even with the SPL nerf this thing shits out damage and can work at all ranges:

    EBJ-BeJesus

    Pre-patch I think I had my top 3 highest damage matches in this yoke, and post-patch it will still regularly net 1k+ damage. Make sure to get the hardpoints right so the PPCs are in the top pod and you can hill poke with them, at short range you can SPL things to death and mix in the odd alpha for 44 pinpoint damage if your heat is manageable.

    Still my highest average damage - may be overtaken by the Urbie (lol) soon though:

      Spoiler:
    Damn, that looks good. Going to have to get one, always loved the mech
    Actually an '06.

    EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

    www.twitch.tv/oameve

  12. #12
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,503
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post

    idgi
    Idgi? Why you posting pictures of an average russian teenager?

  13. #13

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    8,488
    This this is my favourite thing in game bar none. Contemplating getting the hero one for most cb now even tho I promised myself no buying. Ugh

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    OrangeAfroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20, 2011
    Posts
    6,976
    Can you run the same fit on the hero?
    Actually an '06.

    EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

    www.twitch.tv/oameve

  15. #15

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    8,488
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    Can you run the same fit on the hero?
    Omnimech like the rest, you can refit it as you wish. It's also fun as you get the omnimech bits it comes with that you can refit on any other ebon jaguar if you wish.

    (yes i ended up buying it, fml)

    Been stubbornly trying to use the missile arms so i'm currently running 4CERML 2CERPPC (or 2CLPL) on a EBJ-A high mount torso and 2CSRM6. Yeah it's a bit hot but it's been working out well.

    Also playing around with 2UAC5 in the high slots (left and right) 4 medium heavy lasers and 2 LMGs, still tweaking it, but so far got great games
    Last edited by Isyel; August 20 2017 at 03:36:15 AM.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •