hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dual Universe (Space Engineers MMO?)

I've been working on my industry on Sacntuary. Baby steps first.

Mapped out the process of container S lol

Then spent most of sunday passively getting to that point. I was online all day, but I was not active all day. I probably couldnt have done it much faster. THis was a bit of a ballache and really shows why you should not play solo lol.

Once you are on non starter place you get ore nodes that range from 15k to 350k. There are larger ones on moons as well. Makes industry a little easier. Building my first territory scanner, shut everything inwas making down in order to handle it. I might restructure everything to make those, I just put down a medium static core, so much space to work in

Holy shit, thats awesome.

When you say starter area, do you mean the safe zone or sanctuary/alioth?

sanctuary has terrible ore node sizes. Alioth and the noons have some massive ones, but very small t2-t5. I'm now packing everything up to try life out on feli, lots of gold there and enough resources to build warp core and drives apparently. Two scanners almost done, will buy a third soon. Gonna be a trek out there for sure. I like that the game feels so open. I'm excited to leave the safe zone, will be risky though getting there, but im just armoring up my ship to survive. Its and expensive beast lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    sanctuary has terrible ore node sizes. Alioth and the noons have some massive ones, but very small t2-t5. I'm now packing everything up to try life out on feli, lots of gold there and enough resources to build warp core and drives apparently. Two scanners almost done, will buy a third soon. Gonna be a trek out there for sure. I like that the game feels so open. I'm excited to leave the safe zone, will be risky though getting there, but im just armoring up my ship to survive. Its and expensive beast lol
    Man thats so fucking coool.

Are you in an org or are you just smashing it out solo?

3 month minimum sub is a bit "eh." Good luck to it, though.

21 for 3 months ain't bad, but yeah makes it a little harder to test out for sure