hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 62

Thread: Friends, Failheapers, Mechwarriors, Lend me your ears

  1. #41
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    19,496
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post

    done
    I don't know how easy it would be done in the next few days :/) runs fine with a couple of updates). Can anyone else confirm?

  2. #42
    Selb's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Aldershot, UK
    Posts
    1,296
    I'd drop with Quackers any time

    Cheers for the games last night chaps still mulling over what to buy, trying to balance cheap with useful!

  3. #43
    Hoggbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16, 2013
    Posts
    1,939
    buy 2 more boris johnsons or two more warhammers so you can elite them, both a re good mechs.
    go away

  4. #44
    Selb's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Aldershot, UK
    Posts
    1,296
    I wanted to raid the Black Bank and spend some real money

  5. #45

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    buy 2 more boris johnsons or two more warhammers so you can elite them, both a re good mechs.
    The hell mech is a Boris Johnson? Unless somebody's fucking around with the filters again.

  6. #46
    Selb's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Aldershot, UK
    Posts
    1,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    buy 2 more boris johnsons or two more warhammers so you can elite them, both a re good mechs.
    The hell mech is a Boris Johnson? Unless somebody's fucking around with the filters again.
    BJ, or Blackjack (he had me confused with it yesterday as well)

  7. #47

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,167
    Well Boris does look like he took a blackjack to the head too many times, I can see what he was getting at.

    BJ-1X is the best of the Blackjacks, IMO.

  8. #48

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    6,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Well Boris does look like he took a blackjack to the head too many times, I can see what he was getting at.

    BJ-1X is the best of the Blackjacks, IMO.
    Wrong.

  9. #49
    teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,265
    just for hoggbert


  10. #50
    Selb's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Aldershot, UK
    Posts
    1,296
    I need to buy one of those next. I got a Battlemaster in the assault sale instead, kind of regretting it now!

  11. #51

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Selb View Post
    I need to buy one of those next. I got a Battlemaster in the assault sale instead, kind of regretting it now!
    Actually people love Battlemasters, and have been comparing them to the upcoming Marauder IIC.

  12. #52
    Selb's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Aldershot, UK
    Posts
    1,296


    teds?

  13. #53
    teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Selb View Post


    teds?
    brilliance itt

  14. #54
    Procellus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    995
    Unless you're Protestant, I imagine

  15. #55

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    426
    Am downloading this.

    Quick question - is there an in game mechanic to unlock mechs? The price of things in the store looks pretty crazy :O

  16. #56
    tulip's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by CrzyLgs View Post
    Am downloading this.

    Quick question - is there an in game mechanic to unlock mechs? The price of things in the store looks pretty crazy :O
    All standard mechs can be bought with in-game currency (c-bills) earned through play, hero mechs cost real money and you also have to wait out an exclusivity period for new mechs before they're available for c-bills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

  17. #57

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrzyLgs View Post
    Am downloading this.

    Quick question - is there an in game mechanic to unlock mechs? The price of things in the store looks pretty crazy :O
    All standard mechs can be bought with in-game currency (c-bills) earned through play, hero mechs cost real money and you also have to wait out an exclusivity period for new mechs before they're available for c-bills.
    Ahh cool - thought they must have some system like that. The price of stuff in the store looks kinda crazy. Know its F2P and they have to get money somehow but even so...

  18. #58

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Selb View Post


    teds?
    brilliance itt
    Explain it for those who don't get it?

  19. #59

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Selb View Post


    teds?
    brilliance itt
    Explain it for those who don't get it?

    Not sure if serious but I'll bite... McGreggor is an Irish UFC fighter. Hence the name + colour scheme, also mech looks a bit like a UFC fighter with those fists

  20. #60

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,167
    I was serious, I was thinking it was a reference to a politician or historical figure, I guess I wasn't quite wrong in that thought.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •