hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 128 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Emo Thread Mk.VII - Something Something Title

Emo Thread Mk.VII - Something Something Title

Don't be a shitter.

But what if I identify as a shitter?

Just kidding. The past few weeks have actually been pretty good. Some mild unease about whether I was staying with current roommates or not and my car deciding that it wants to give me more problems that are proving to be a PITA to diagnose with my garage occupied by my roommate's currently-immoveable shitbox, but otherwise decent.

Movember 2012
    Fuck you (now) ex-girlfriend. Bitch, I hope you're miserable.

I bought a house in September, with the idea being that we'd move in together after going on vacation to Europe. The trip went pretty well, and things kinda flowed from there. We sort of fell into the 'roommates' trap though, sex life went downhill, as did dating and excitement. We called it quits in February, she moved out and we ended up trying to make things work again in mid-April. As predicted by basically everyone things didn't work out.

She broke it off yesterday morning after we went out to a movie and a beer and I spent the night at her's. I've deleted her from my Facebook/Insta/Twitter and gotten rid of her phone#. I'm pretty hurt over the whole thing. When things were good we are amazing together, she's a fantastic woman, but when things were just meh or not great it was pretty shit.

Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post

I bought a house in September, with the idea being that we'd move in together after going on vacation to Europe. The trip went pretty well, and things kinda flowed from there. We sort of fell into the 'roommates' trap though, sex life went downhill, as did dating and excitement. We called it quits in February, she moved out and we ended up trying to make things work again in mid-April. As predicted by basically everyone things didn't work out.

She broke it off yesterday morning after we went out to a movie and a beer and I spent the night at her's. I've deleted her from my Facebook/Insta/Twitter and gotten rid of her phone#. I'm pretty hurt over the whole thing. When things were good we are amazing together, she's a fantastic woman, but when things were just meh or not great it was pretty shit.
    Big ups, take some time and hopefully you'll come out of this wiser mate.

We told you so.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Armag3ddon View Post

We told you so.

Did we?

I thought I told him that he was a shitter and deserved everything that happened to him

But my memory is hazy. that might have been the time before this

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Movember 2012
    We were together for ~2years and I haven't posted in here since we started dating iirc.

Didn't you post here a few months back when you first broke up whining about it. Then everyone gave good advice only for you to go crawling back. which prompted everyone to call you dumb and that exactly this was going to happen.

Or is it someone else we are all thinking of?

Movember 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Fachiri View Post

Just kidding. The past few weeks have actually been pretty good. Some mild unease about whether I was staying with current roommates or not and my car deciding that it wants to give me more problems that are proving to be a PITA to diagnose with my garage occupied by my roommate's currently-immoveable shitbox, but otherwise decent.
    Good news

Sucks man, hope it gets better for ya.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Movember 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fachiri View Post

Good news

Sucks man, hope it gets better for ya.
    Yeah, she's actually not a bitch, and I hope she ends up happy. Fantastic person, but things didn't work out for us.

Don't h8 m8.

Ask me about midgets Donor Mendolorian Girl's Avatar
    glorious victory
    irony1
    ˈīrənē/

noun

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Just goes to show how lowbrow the tastes of the British public are.

Went swing dancing yesterday. Fuck me all my hobbies involve old people, makes it hard to meet peers I can put my penis in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    Agreeing with w0lf.
    XENOSISRAPER FAN CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Went swing dancing yesterday. Fuck me all my hobbies involve old people, makes it hard to meet peers I can put my penis in.
    Aren't there lots of young swing dancers? Check your local club scene for electro swing. Alternatively find a Caravan Palace or Pavro Stelar concert. With your swing skills you should be quite impressive.

Also new thread, yeah!
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Aren't there lots of young swing dancers? Check your local club scene for electro swing. Alternatively find a Caravan Palace or Pavro Stelar concert. With your swing skills you should be quite impressive.

Also new thread, yeah!
    Really dependant on area. All the swing classes (Lindy Hop and West coast) near me are full of old people. Caravan Palace and parov stelar gigs are good though, just booked tickets to see caravan Palace again in autumn.

I've moved to swiping right on everyone on tinder, I'm treating it like interviewing for jobs, just using it for practice and if I actually meet people the it's a bonus.

call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass
    electro swing is awful

Quote Originally Posted by tHornton View Post
    electro swing is awful
    surprisingly good post by you :P

re: swing dancing in general. at least going by my (limited) experience in the local scene most people are actually in for the dance and not for picking up a date. so treat it as any other hobby you enjoy

Got my decree absolute through the post last week, so I'm now officially divorced.
    Figured with getting my own flat and a bit of a pay boost at work things would be looking up for me, but the ex wants more money while I want more time with my daughter. Something she just won't budge on, anyone divorced with kids want to chime in on how to handle this situation?
    I don't mind paying in a bit more for my daughter but I'm sick of only getting 3.5 hours on a weekend and 1.5 hours once per week. She had a go at me earlier about the way I communicate with my daughter when it comes to being "serious" and she doesn't like how my daughter bounces off the wall all hyper excited when I visit but she doesn't get that me being more of a dad requires more time not less and she'd calm down a lot more if we had more time together.

Congratz on getting the divorce through, regardless of circumstance is a big step in moving forward with your life. No kids here, so no advice on that front.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang